Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Town & Country Lease Questions

18910111214»

Comments

• sach5sach5 Posts: 4
    Hi,

I'm not so unhappy with the deal. I got a $38k MSRP car for $320/mo plus sales tax runs it up to $340/mo. The residual is $17k at buyout. Just 39 payments. No other money involved.
    ·
  • sach5sach5 Posts: 4
    Hi,

I ended up renegotiating the deal slightly. I worked through a different bank. Final figures:
    MSRP $38,255
    15k miles per year (25 cents/mi over)
    Residual at $15,400 (plus $400 disposition)
    39 payments of $326 (plus sales tax)
    License, title, fees included
    No other cash

Another data point for you all. Good luck.
    ·
  • Anyone get the Edmunds rebate yet? We leased on 7/30/13 and submitted the rebate to Chrysler on 8/7/13. You have up to 30 days after the purchase or lease date to submit. The website still says it's pending. Anyone else waiting this long?
    ·
  • I leased on 6/29/13. They claim to have received it on 7/11/13 and it still says pending.
    ·
  • Hey according to new Ally lease documents I see on the 'net. They appear to be official training documents for dealers, it looks like Ally has DROPPED the $2500 purchase option fee that they previously tacked on to the residual value. For some reason they still charge the $2500 on Mitsubishi vehicles, but not on anything else.

Can anyone who has signed a recent Ally lease deal confirm this?

Since Ally is no longer (apparently) charging the purchase option fee, are they waiving it on leases signed 2-3 yrs ago?
    ·
  • I just signed a lease yesterday and there appears to be a $350 purchase option fee. My lease was for a 2014 Chrysler T&C.
    ·
  • Great post.... Thank you.

I'm looking to lease in the next week or two. Can anyone share the current list of residual values and money factors for 24 and 36 months. I'm looking at the base Town and Country Touring.

Thanks in advance!!!
    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,961
    2014 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 36mo, 15K/yr
    .00020 MF and 53% residual.

24 month numbers are .00039 and 65%

regards,
    kydfx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

·
  • bg1811bg1811 Posts: 5
    edited November 2013
    Carman, can you or someone else put the various lease factors into a formula. I don't understand what you do with the various components of the formula. That is x times x times x etc. thanks. I would appreciate a quick answer, I'm looking for a new vehicle.
    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,961

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

·
  • I got my rebate check last week (4 months after buying the vehicle). Better late than never!
    ·
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,934

Please continue in our 2014 Chrysler Town & Country Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

·
18910111214»
This discussion has been closed.
Chrysler Town & Country Lease Questions - Page 14 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com