Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Magnum Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• hezdope07hezdope07 Posts: 7
    :P hurrryy somebody answer my question im in need of help !! lol
  • ok i have a situation. i want a 2005 dodge magnum sxt or r/t for lets say 15,000 or so i have a trade in for about 1,000 and i want a 24-60month lease. what kind of payments am i looking at? im just looking for a lease about $300mo. and under. if my criteria cant get that what will?
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,881
    Leases on used vehicles are not usually cost effective..

In general, you could borrow $14K for 60 months, and your payment would be around $300/mo., asssuming decent credit.

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey hezdope07. According to the latest information that I have seen, Chrysler Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Dodge Magnum SXT AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00246 and 47%, respectively. When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 lease cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • ddeliseddelise Posts: 339
    Hello -

In Florida, what are the current lease rates and residual for both the 2007 and 2008 Magnum SXT? I am interested in 36 or 39 months. Also, what are the lease incentives available?

Thanks - Damon
  • mattndaymattnday Posts: 12
    Can I please get the 36/39 month lease rates and residuals for a 2008 dodge magnum RT. I am working with a dealer who has one of the last 08 RT's in my area and he is quoting my an almost 8% lease rate from Chyrysler Financial. he is quoting me $200 more a month to lease the vehicle than buy it outright.

Unfortuantely I need to lease it due to Tax reasons.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here's the information that you're looking for, mattnday. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 22008 Dodge Magnum RT 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00265 and 45%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00271 and 44%. If you were to lease this vehicle with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher. As you can see, Chrysler is not providing much in the way of lease support on this model right now. I personally wouldn't lease one.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I leased a 06 Magnum R/T AWD in Sept.06 so my lease is coming up soon. I really want to keep this car. Is there any negotiating a lower buyout. My buyout is around 18,500. and the car isn't worth that in the real world. I love this car its a great all around.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 16,895
    i have read that chrysler financial will negotiate on the buyout. So when you are about 30 days before lease end, give them a call.

'13 Stang GT; '86 Benz 300E; '98 Volvo S70; '12 Leaf; '08 Town&Country

• Any luck with getting Chrysler Financial to lower a lease buyout ? My lease is up in December and I want to keep the Magnum.
13»
This discussion has been closed.