Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Dodge Ram Pickup Lease Questions

12346»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,747

    @mustang24fan said: Looking for residual and MF on a 2014 RAM 1500 Express Black Package, CREW Cab, 2WD, 10k/year. Alternatively the Tradesman with Crew Cab and Long box (6'-4")

    Sorry forgot, this is for California Thank you

    .00020 MF and 58% residual.

    Tradesman money factors are not subsidized.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • mustang24fanmustang24fan Posts: 5
    edited May 9

    @kyfdx@Edmunds said:

    .00020 MF and 58% residual. Tradesman money factors are not subsidized.

    How about the same on a Quad Cab (Express)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @mustang24fan said: How about the same on a Quad Cab (Express)

    .00008 and 56% for 36/10

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • schmedleyschmedley Posts: 1

    Looking for lease rates (MF and Residual) on 2500 Ram Laramie Crew Diesel. 20,000 miles per year (if they do that) or 15,000 miles per year.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,747

    @schmedley said: Looking for lease rates (MF and Residual) on 2500 Ram Laramie Crew Diesel. 20,000 miles per year (if they do that) or 15,000 miles per year.

    The 2500s all use standard lease rates, and are very expensive to lease. I think that's because a lot of them are used for commercial purposes and not for personal transportation.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • sleepystevesleepysteve Posts: 8

    Looking for MF and residual on Laramie Limited and Sport trim with 10k miles. Crew cab in Pennsylvania.

    Thanks

  • kwiegkwieg Posts: 3

    Looking for MF and residual on 4x4 Ram 1500 Tradesman Quad cab SLT in Utah. thanks so much

  • kwiegkwieg Posts: 3

    sorry its just tradesman/express not SLT

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,747

    @sleepysteve said: Looking for MF and residual on Laramie Limited and Sport trim with 10k miles. Crew cab in Pennsylvania.

    Thanks

    Laramie: .00010 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr.

    Sport: .00007 MF and 48% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,747

    @kwieg said: Looking for MF and residual on 4x4 Ram 1500 Tradesman Quad cab in Utah. thanks so much

    Standard money factor and 48% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

    The Tradesman doesn't have the low money factors of the other models. Is that marketed as a work truck?

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kwiegkwieg Posts: 3

    No its not marketed as a work truck, its actually listed as Tradesman/Express not just tradesman. What is standard money factor? Also I would be looking at a 12k/ year if that makes any difference. thanks for your quick response

  • KCRamKCRam Mt. Arlington NJPosts: 3,516

    @kyfdx said: The Tradesman doesn't have the low money factors of the other models. Is that marketed as a work truck?

    Yep, Tradesman is Ram's base trim level, aimed at commercial buyers.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,747

    @kwieg said: No its not marketed as a work truck, its actually listed as Tradesman/Express not just tradesman. What is standard money factor? Also I would be looking at a 12k/ year if that makes any difference. thanks for your quick response

    I'm not sure of the exact number, but expect to be in the .0018-.0020 range.

    If you are intent on leasing a Ram truck, I'd pick a different trim level.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • KCRamKCRam Mt. Arlington NJPosts: 3,516

    Dealers that use the Chrysler corporate format end up with a lot of those "doubled" trim levels in their inventory. The Tradesman is a base commercial truck, while the Express is a base sport truck. You have to check with the dealer which trim the actual tuck is. They got a lot of people confused with the Dodge Dart models that way, as the inventory would say "SE/Aero", even though those are different models with different engines.

  • hedges1hedges1 Posts: 11
    Looking for MF and residuals on crew cab SLT 2WD. 36mo/10k. Any lease cash available or competitive cash rebate info would be helpful.
  • c_santosc_santos Posts: 2

    Looking for August MF and residual on Crew Cab Sport trim with 10k miles in New Jersey.

    Thank you.

12346»
Sign In or Register to comment.