Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Escape Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi rastavibration. This truck's lease program varies by region. I need to know what state you are in to give you an accurate idea of what it is like in your neck of the woods.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • chrisinkychrisinky Posts: 6
    edited November 2011
    Would you please share the money factor and residual on a 2012 Ford Escape XLT in Louisville Kentucky. I found one online and called the dealership to have them work up some numbers. We'll see what they come back with. MSRP is $28675 and internet price is $24616. I have an old 2004 Escape XLS worth about $3000 I'll most likely trade in. They said the internet price has the current incentives built in.

Thanks....
  • Hi chrisinky. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Escape XLT AWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 1.25% and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello!

Would you please share the money factor and residual on a 2012 Ford Escape XLT in Brooklyn NY. I am looking for a 27 month lease and the Net Price for the model I want is 27,277. I only need 10,500 miles a year.

Thanks in advance!

Dave
  • Hi,
    I am looking for the money factor and residual on the 12 Escape XLT in zip 07052. I see the lease deal being offered but want to compare and shop around first.

Thanks!
    Nicole
  • Hi I'm interested in the money factor and residual for the above model in PA. It appears there are currently offering 1500 customer cash and possibly 500 trade in assistance.

I also get the X plan price. Is there a limited number of vehicles that get the trade in assistance? Does the vehicle have to be in excellent condition? I'm trading in a 2008 Saturn Aura.
  • Hi Nicole. Ford Credit's current New York region base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Escape XLT 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.25% and 53%, respectively.

I believe that Ford is currently offering a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings larrybhunter. Ford Credit's January Philadelphia region base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Escape LTD AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.25% and 54%, respectively.

I don't believe that there is a limit to the number of trade-in assistance offers that can be redeemed during the program. It shouldn't matter what condition your vehicle is in either.

Car_man
    Host
  • timmyt3timmyt3 Posts: 2
    I'm curious is my girlfriend got a good deal on her lease. In Los Angeles, she got a 2012 XLT with the sun and sync package, and satellite radio free for two years. Her lease is for 24 months. All in, she's spending $8,112 dollars for the two years, including down payment, all fees, finance charges, etc. etc. The finance rate was 1/4 of 1 percent, totaling $97.

We're not concerned about the price after the lease because we don't plan on buying it.

So, if anyone has anything to compare to that, or if you need more info, please let me know. Thanks everyone/anyone!

Thanks!!!
  • timmyt3timmyt3 Posts: 2
    And it's a front wheel drive.
  • bretebrete Posts: 8
    Car_man,

What is the current residual rate and money factor for the base model escape and XLT model for March with 10K miles per year. Thanks for the help
    Hi brete. Ford's lease program for the 2012 Escape varies by region. Ford Credit's base rate for a 36-month lease of this vehicle range from 1.25% to 2.0%. Its residual value for a 36-month lease of a '12 Escape XLT AWD with 10,000 miles per year is 56%.

Car_man
    Host
  • the412the412 Posts: 3
    Hi, can you please give me the residual/money factor for a 3 year, 12,000 mile '13 escape SE 2.0 engine?

Thanks
  • rawarrenrawarren Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    Hi Car_man -- thanks for your help here!

Do you have the residual/money factor for a 36/39 month, 15k miles 2013 Escape SE 1.6 FWD w/ MyFord Touch & Nav?

Thanks,

Russ
    Hi the412. This vehicle's lease program varies by region. Let me know what state you are in and I'll gladly try to give you an idea of what its current numbers are like.

Car_man
    Host
    No problem Russ. The Escape's lease program varies by region. What state are you in?

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan,

What are the current lease rate and residual for a 2012 Escape XLT 4X4 for 10,500 miles and 24 and 36 months? My zip code is 68506. Thanks.

PS: Is the residual different on the FWD version?
  • rawarrenrawarren Posts: 2
    I'm in Kansas, where it's incredibly hot and humid!
    Hi petergriffin. Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Escape XLT 4WD with 10,500 miles per year in your area are 0.25% and 65%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 0.5% and 55%.

The lease rates for the FWD version of this truck would be the same, but its residual values would be 2% lower.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $1,750 cash incentive that Ford is currently providing on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the additional info, Russ. I know what you're saying, it's supposed to be in the 90's for the next couple of days here as well.

OK, Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape SE 1.6 FWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 5.25% and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 5.5% and 55%.

Keep cool,

Car_man
    Host
  • chickichicki Posts: 1
    Im in dallas TX looking to lease ( probably) a 2013 ford escape SEL plus a tech pkge, ASAP. Can you give me the rate n residual for 36 mos. don't suppose any discounts for leasing OR purchase since its brand new, eh? Pardon my dumbness, but if the lease rate on the 2013 is 5.25 ( based on your previous quote to KS guy) and if I can get that or even better interest rate if I purchase, is there any $ advantage for me to lease vs buy? I'm new to leasing; know the basics but im not a finance type, sorry.
    Hi chicki. Typically leasing vehicles in Texas tends to be more expensive than in other states because of the tax laws that exist there.

I would be happy to give you an idea of what this truck's lease program is like, but the June program expires today. It is introduce its new July programs some time tomorrow. Please post a reminder for me in a day or two and I'll be happy to provide you with an update when I've seen the new programs for your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • ksrpksrp Posts: 11
    Carman,

Would you please publish the lease rates for a 2012 XLS FWD in California (zip 95051)? According to your June post #141, it was 0.25% and 0.5% for a XLT. So MF would have been 0.25/2400?

Also, I don't see a 'price paid' type of Escape forum unlike some other cars (e.g. Toyota RAV4). Where can I find some recent data points for 2012 purchases? Since the 13s have been out, I am expecting steep discounts on the 12s. Would like to get a sense of the out-the-door prices folks have paid.

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,876

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Hi,
    I am looking for the money factor and residual on the 2013 Escape SEL in zip 07030 or NYC area.

Thanks!

T
  • It's a 24 month or 36 month lease.
  • and for a 10k a year, or 12,500 or 15,000 a year lease for a SEL with 302a package and parking package
    edited July 2012
    Hello carsearchtob. Ford Credit's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape SEL 4WD with 15,000 miles per year in the New York area are 4.0% and 58%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 24-month lease are 2.0% and 65%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, this vehicle's residual values would be 2% higher. Its 10k residuals would be 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • cricfan777cricfan777 Posts: 20
    edited August 2012
    May I please have the residual value and money factor for 2013 Ford Escape Titanium AWD with sun roof, parking assist, full leather and navigation - MSRP 37025. This will be a 24 month lease. What about 36 as well? 15,000 miles/ year. Will be getting it under A plan though for lot cheaper. I live in Sterling Heights, Michigan. Than you.
  • wnukwnuk Posts: 40
    Car Man

Can you provide the residual and MF for a 24 month lease on a 2013 Escape SEL AWD with 302A, nav, and 18" alum wheels. I will be buying extra mile as the total miles for the lease is 42000. Also, is the standard $1000 rebate applicable on a lease the same as it is on a purchase? Not the conquest rebate. I'm in PA.

Thanks