Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Escape Lease Questions

Comments

• What was the Msrp?
  • What is mf and residual for sel 2.0, 10k miles/year and 24 or 36 months. NYC area. Thanks!
  • Hi marcinr. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape SEL AWD with 15,000 miles per yea in its New York region are 1.0% and 57%.

Ford is providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of this model in your area right now. Make sure to take that cash to account in your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hey cliffpoz. Please see my previous post for an example of what the Escape's lease program is like in your area right now. The rates are the same, but the residual values vary by trim level.

The numbers for a 24-month lease are 0.25% and 65%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, this vehicle's residual values would be 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • cvanslykecvanslyke Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    Looking to get a new escape titanium AWD in south florida looking for the residual and money factor along with any rebates that are being offered right now.15k miles for 36 or 39 months. anyone else purchase in south florida recently? Im used to living up north not sure if I should wait a few months and go back to ny to do the lease or get it here, the dealers seem ready to deal
  • Hi Car Man,

Wondering if you could help. I'm looking for the money factor and residual on a 24 and 36 month terms. 12k / year for March. I'm in NY and I would like to go in guns ablazing, to avoid the grueling process of back and forth to and from the podium. Looking for an SEL, not sure if the model matters.

Thanks for your help.
  • guzelguzel Posts: 1
    We are the company, leased Ford Escapes from April 2010 to March 2013: 36 months. 500$ per car a month. What is the residual value? what should a buyout price be? thank you !
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi metsjets96. I could have guessed by your username that you are in New York ;).

Ford Credit's March base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Escape SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.25% and 67%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.0% and 59%.

Ford is currently providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ford Credit.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi guzel. It is imposible for us to tell you what your Escape's residual value and end-of-term purchase option price are. You should contact the bank that you are leasing it through, most likely Ford Credit, to find out that information.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,

Can you give me the money factor and residual for a 36/39 month lease on 2013 FWD, Titanium in Dallas Texas? Also, I see there is is a $1,000 and a $1,500 FMC incentive - are either of those applicable to lease arrangements with Ford?

I've found a vehicle with MSRP of $34,945 (inc dest) and the dealer is offering at below invoice price of $31,841. He subtracted the $2500 for my purchase quote giving me a cap cost of 29341 - but I'm not usure if the 2500 works on the lease.

Thanks for all your great advice.
  • chrism124chrism124 Posts: 133
    Hi Car_man,

Can you provide me with the April lease rates (residual and m.f.) for a MY13 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD for both 24 and 36 months at 10k per year. Has the acquisition fee changed from $595?

Are there any incentives that would apply to leasing. My state is New Hampshire. I do own a competitive vehicle but it is not leased. Otherwise I am not or have not been in the military. The last Ford owned was over 10-years ago.

Thank you.
  • Could you please tell me Ford's buy iinterest rate and residual percentage on the following:

2013 Ford Escape SEL 4wd
    36month 12k miles/yr
    2.0I4 engine
    Equipment group 302A

Also, is the residual and/or interest rate different on the Titanium trim level?

Zip code: 49009 Michigan

Thank you!!!
  • Total MSRP: $34,200
  • Hi,
    Im in MA and was getting a quote for an SEL AWD for 24months 15K...I inquired about the FWD SEL to try to save money and was told the "residual is not really that good" and then not given the information. I am trying to see if there really is that much of a difference between an identical vehicle other than one is FWD and the other is AWD. I would LOVE to save the money and get the FWD.
  • automelon48automelon48 Posts: 102
    I have an SEL 2.0 FWD, and I can tell you that you will save anywhere from 7% to 15% on your fuel bill, based on what I know and what I have read from AWD owners. The FWD is 150 lbs lighter, so in theory, the braking, acceleration and handling are better as well. I used snow tires here in Canada in this winter and had no issues whatsoever. I am very happy with my FWD choice and so is my wallet. This does not answer your lease question, but may be $0.02 worth of advice anyway.
  • smpatesmpate Posts: 9
    Happy with my deal (Houston).

36mo, 12k miles/yr
    MSRP $35,345 (Titanium w/ Parking tech, Nav, Roof, Full Leather)
    Negotiated Sales Price: $31,949.88

Rebate: $750 (lease cash) plus $1000 (lease conquest - had to show proof of competitive lease, in my case a VW Tiguan). All other Ford rebates were for purchases, not leases.

Final Sales Price (post rebates): $30,199.88
    Residual: 59% ($20,853)
    Lease rate: 2.75% (MF .001145)
    Full sales tax in TX: $1,887
    Acquisition & fees: $645 + $131 = $776

36 equal monthly payments of $398.44, absolutely $0 down.
    For all of you not in TX, if you eliminate the TX sales tax, the lease payment would be $344.21.

Hope this helps someone else!
    Hi chrism124. Ford Credit's April base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Escape Titanium 4WD with 10,000 miles per year in New Hampshire are 0.25% and 68%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.25% and 60%.

The last time I checked, Ford Credit's acquisition fee was still $595.

Ford Credit is providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Certainly needalease. Ford Credit's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape SEL 4WD with 12,000 miles per year in Detroit are 1.25% and 58%.

There's a cash incentive of at least $750 and I believe as much as $1,250 on leases of this vehicle in your area right now.

The lease rate would be the same for a Titanium 4WD would be the same but the residual value would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • elemeno0peeelemeno0pee Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    Car_man,

I'm looking for the residual and money factor on a 2013 Ford Escape SEL 4dr Front-wheel Drive in South Florida. Options we added are Equipment Group 302A and Sony Branded MyFord Touch w/Navigation System.

Also, any current incentives available? I saw a $1500 and a $500 customer rebate on carsdirect for my area.

Thanks a lot!!
  • Earlier, I said: "I'm looking for the residual and money factor on a 2013 Ford Escape SEL 4dr Front-wheel Drive in South Florida. Options we added are Equipment Group 302A and Sony Branded MyFord Touch w/Navigation System. "

I forgot to add that I am interested in 24 month and 36 month leases.

Thank you very much, once again!
    Hey elemeno0pee. Ford Credit's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape SEL FWD in Florida with 15,000 miles per year are 1.25% and 56%.

Ford is currently providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Ah ha, you need the 24-month numbers, too. Those are 0.25% and 64%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey car man! Thanks for the info. It's a huge help. How about a 24 & 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape SEL FWD in Florida at 12k miles/year? Last quesiton, I promise :)
  • timj90timj90 Posts: 2
    Hey Car Man,

Could you tell me the residual value, and money factor for a 24 month lease 12,000 miles annually for a 2013 Ford Escape SE 2.0L AWD with tow package. Dealership is in southwest Virginia.

Also, what is the invoice price and are there any incentives this month?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • rjs1026rjs1026 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Hey Car Man

Could you tell me the residual, money factor and rebates for a 24 month lease with 10,000 mi/yr for a 2013 Ford Escape Titanium AWD in Coeur D'Alene, ID/Spokane, WA?

I'm also considering purchasing from a dealer in Virginia (family near by and good discounts).

Much appreciated!
  • cvanslykecvanslyke Posts: 3
    hey car man wondering if you could post the numbers for a 24 and 36 months lease 15k miles titanium awd for the new york area?
  • ferns1ferns1 Posts: 1
    I would like the residual and lease rate for a 2013 Ford Escape Titanium, with Navigation, Leather, Sunroof and Parking Tech.

36 month lease, with 15,000 miles per year. I live in NJ.

Thank you!
  • bg1811bg1811 Posts: 5
    I would like a simple example like $$$$$ x whatever X. I don't know what to do with the numbers like residual, cap cost and money factor. I'm in Kentucky. I'm looking a 2013 Ford Escape with a MSRP of $37,520. The cap cost would be $33034, but, I don't know how or what to do with the rest of the numbers. I have a credit score of 790.
  • tghoshtghosh Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    I'm in the same exact boat as you. Id like to know if you pulled the trigger on the same vehicle?

can you breakdown your deal?
  • jennyl5jennyl5 Posts: 2
    Hey car man, Can you provide the residual and money factor on a 36 month/12,000 miles per year lease of a 2013 Ford Escape Titanium in the Austin, Texas area, with top tier credit. Thanks!