Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Expedition Lease Questions

123457»

Comments

• falbawfalbaw Posts: 1
    My company is looking to lease me a 2010 or 2011 expedition for 36 mos with 19,500 mi per yr. The estimate I received from dealership was MSRP $44,610, sales price $43,610, residual of 41%, deposit of $1481.95, with monthly payments being $950.95!! I cannot get them to specifically tell me the money factor which from all my calculations must be absurd...doesn't this seem too high?? and is the 41% residual acceptable? also is the residual calculated from the capitalized cost or the depreciative?
    thanks in advance!!:)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi falbaw. If you need to lease a large SUV, the Expedition is not for you. ford is not currently providing any lease support on it. As a result, as you have found leasing one right one will be unbelievably expensive.

If you really want to lease a big SUV, you'd be better off going with the Chevrolet Suburban, Nissan Armada, or even the Toyota Sequoia.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Anyone have an Expedition lease - need to know what the money factor rate is.
    Greetings dataport. Ford Credit's current base lease rate for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Expedition is 2.75%.

Car_man
    Host
  • dolphin5dolphin5 Posts: 26
    edited December 2012
    Hi Car_man,

Can you provide the 24 month with 15k mi/yr lease numbers (mf & resid) on 2012 & 2013 4x4 Expedition Limited Models. Can you also list manufacturer and dealer incentives.

Thanks
  • Here you go dolphin5. Ford Credit's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Expedition Limited 4WD with 14,000 miles per year are 0.25% and 60%.

Ford is providing a $250 cash incentive on leases of this truck right now, which seems kind of silly to me given how expensive it is. Why bother ;).

Ford's numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are 0.5% and 57% with $2,250 cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man,

Can you provide lease numbers MF and residual for 2013 Expedition XLT Premium 4WD, 15k/yr? I was just informed by my dealer that my car has been built and should be at the dealers lot in 2 weeks. Just trying to crunch the numbers to decide whether to lease or purchase. If purchase, I was considering a 36 or 48 month loan thru Ford Motor Credit. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
  • jb2ujb2u Posts: 8
    Appreciate if you would post current base lease rates and residuals for a 36 month 2013 Ford Expdition EL Limited 4WD at 12k and 15k miles per year. Insight on current cash incentives appreciated as well. Thanks!
    Hi jb2u. Ford Credit's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Expedition EL Limited 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.25% and 51%.

Ford is providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this truck right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • bt83bt83 Posts: 7
    Hello can you please post the June lease rates for the Expedition EL Limited 36 or 39 month with 10k or 12k a year. Thanks.
    Certainly bt83. Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Expedition EL Limited 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.25% and 53%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 2.5% and 49%.

If you were to lease with only 10,500 miles per year, this truck's residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • john675john675 Posts: 3
    Hello, can you please post the August lease money factor and residual for the Expedition EL Limited (4x4) 36 months and 12k miles per year.

Thanks
123457»