Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford F-Series Pickup Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi careyd38. Many banks do offer lower interest rates on leases that are paid entirely in advance. I do not know Ford Credit's specific policy on this matter though.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • beckman2713beckman2713 Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    Hello Car_man
    After using this forum for a while for Intel gathering I want to say Thank You to everyone and yourself for posting all this great insight.

I'm hopefully planning on leasing a Ford F150 XLT 4WD SuperCrew, but I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before I step into the Lions Den...
    Looking at the past couple of posts and correct me if I'm wrong, this is what I'm looking at.

MSRP: 42,360
    Sale: 34,999
    Down payment: 2,000
    36 Months
    8% Sales Tax (NY)
    Rate: 2.5 or 2.75 % - hopefully based on credit rating right?
    Res: 62% = 26,263
    10,500 on the miles if they will allow it.

I'm looking at a payment around $270.00 Month
    + Title and Registration and Probably a acquisition fee?
    Any comments would be appreciated and if my rates are off please advise of the current ones
    Thank You
    You're very welcome beckman2713. I think that the base lease rate for all 2013 F-150 Super Crew models is 2.5% right now for top credit tier customers.

The residual value that you mentioned, 62%, is correct for a lease with 12,000 miles per year. It would be 1% higher for a 10,500 mile per year lease.

Using this lease program, an MSRP of $42,360 and a selling price of $34,999 (which sounds very optimistic to me), I estimate that this truck's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $296.

A $2,000 capitalized cost reduction on your part (which I advise against) would lower the above payment to around $238.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks again for the info..
    I couldn't believe it either, but here are the prices of the trucks as I listed and I've been to this dealer...huge inventory.

http://www.simmons-rockwell.com/ford?p=1&vehicleModel=F150

They are even offering another $1,000 off
  • rwschillrwschill Posts: 7
    What are Ford Lease Co. MF (top tier) rates for June and residuals for a 30
    month lease with 7500 or 10500 miles per year? Same for 24 months please?
    What current incentives apply to leases?
  • edrpcedrpc Posts: 10
    I know that the residual on 36 month 15,000 is 60% and the interest rate is 2.5%
    Hi rwschill. Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 F-150 Super Crew 4WD with 10,500 miles per year are 1.75% and 68%.

I don't think that Ford is offering 30-month leases on this truck right now. You can do a 36-month lease.

I also am not sure if you can lease one with only 7,500 miles per year. If you can, the residual value for that allowance would likely be 1% higher than the 10,500 mile residual that I posted above.

I don't think that Ford is providing any cash incentives on leases of the Super Crew right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Good call edrpc. Those numbers are indeed correct. Thanks for sharing.

Car_man
    Host
  • bxmartin1bxmartin1 Posts: 2
    What are Ford Lease Co. MF (top tier) rates for July and residuals for a 24
    month lease with 15000 or 18000 miles per year? Any current incentives apply to leases? Thanks!!!
  • ktuluktulu Posts: 3
    Can you please tell me residual value and APR on 2013 Platinum and FX4 with 18,000 miles/year.

Also, what incentives are available in NJ?

Thanks!

:shades:
  • djhalptertdjhalptert Posts: 115
    CarMan,

Can you please provide the August lease rate and residual for 24 months/10,500 miles for a 2013 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 4X4 for zipcode 68516? Thanks.
  • kgb7kgb7 Posts: 2
    Hi Carman-

Looking at 2013 FX4 just want to be sure I've got the legit numbers. Could you tell me the current money factor & residual for a 2013 FX4 with 10,500 miles per year?

Thank you!
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,898
    Super Cab... MF is 2.50%
    Super Crew.. MF is 3.75%

Regular Cab uses Standard Rates (whatever that is.. probably high).

No residuals available... sorry

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• CarMan can you post the current lease figures for a 2013 F150 Crew cab 4 wheel drive platinum. Looking at 36 months 15k a year. Thanks!
  • The money factor is 3.25%... I'm sorry, but I don't have the residuals..

• cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51
    Carman please post lease figures for the F250 crew cab 4wd Platinum. Looking for 36 months 15k a year. Thanks!
  • The residual is 52%, but I don't have money factor information..

Sorry,
    kyfdx

• cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51
    Please post lease figures for F150 crew cab 4x4. 36 months 15k. Is there any difference in trim levels ie Lariat, King Ranch or Platinum in terms of residuals? Thanks!
  • 2014 F150 Super Crew 4x4 36mo, 15K

Residual is 59%... the only difference would be the Raptor model, which has a residual of 55%

I'm sorry, but I don't have the money factors, this month.

regards,
    kyfdx

• dylrexdylrex Posts: 57

Hi. Can you please post the current MF and residual for a 2013 F150 Crew Cab 4X4 for 24 and 36 months with 10.5K/yr? If the 27 month numbers are better, please provide them as well. Are the numbers for a 2014 better? Also, the lease is up in January on my current F150. Would I be eligible for any trade assist money that Ford is offering if I trade it in before the lease matures? Thanks!