Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Fusion Lease Questions

Comments

• I was curious if I could get the money factors and residual values for a 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE in Scottsdale/Phoenix, AZ for 24, 36, and 39 months. Thanks!!!
  • Posting again cause I am not sure I posted in the right way, but... I was curious if I could get the money factors and residual values for a 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE in Scottsdale/Phoenix, AZ for 24, 36, and 39 months. After getting yelled/cussed at to get out cause I asked how the finance manager came to his offer ($520/month), this is the information I have:

The XPlan price is $32569
    $2000 in rebates
    $500 down
    Trade in (2010 Toyota Prius - 27k miles - great condition) - no value given back to me...

From what I can tell he was figuring 5.2% interest with around 60% residual, but that is just based off of what I can find online.

Any help or information would be great. I personally think he was trying to screw me over on the lease because "he could sell it tonight for way over MSRP and an xplan member should just shut the f*@(! up and take the deal".

It was a rough night to say the least.
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Posts: 536
    If that happened to me, I would NEVER spend a dime at that dealership. F them. Broaden your shopping choices or risk getting screwed...My .02
  • I don't plan on it, I will go to another dealership. I took it as a 'sign' (for a lack of a better word) that I should hold off and wait for a bit.
  • s0me1s0me1 Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_man!

A local dealer told me that base lease rate for top 2 credit tiers are 0.5% for 24 months and 1% for 36 months. Don't know if this is correct but I will take it :)
  • Hello Michael. Ford Credit's base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Fusion SE with 15,000 miles per year in the Los Angeles area are currently 1.25% and 65%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.0% and 56%.

The lease rates for the Titanium FWD are the same, but the residual values are 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited January 2013
    Here you go jjdavis84.

Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Fusion Hybrid SE with 15,000 miles per year in the Phoenix area are 5.5% and 66%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 6.25% and 57%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 6.5% and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you so much for the information Car_man! In your estimation, would you think the money factor will drop at all in the coming months or do you think it will likely stay at 5-6% range? Do you have any insight as to what causes these numbers to fluctuate so widely from region to region?

Thanks again! I am so glad I found this forum. Have a great rest of your week.
  • va_guyva_guy Posts: 12
    Hi Car_man,

Great forum, thanks so much for the info!

Can you please post the residuals and money factors for 36 months (both 15,000 and 16,500 miles per year) for a 2013 Fusion Hybrid SE for Northern VA (DC Metro Area)? Not sure if you need any further details, but the options I am considering are the 505A Luxury Pkg, Reverse Sensing System, and the SE Technology Pkg bringing the MSRP to $31,185.

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi Car_man

Very useful forum, thanks so much for providing this help!

Looking for the residual and money factory on a 2013 Ford Fusion, Titanium AWD, 36 months, 12,000 miles.

Also, do you know if there are any cash rebates currently?

Thanks much!

Best,
    -Chris
  • I went to look at leasing a 2013 Fusion Hybrid tonight and received awful treatment as well. My 2007 Altima with 70k miles on it is listed between roughly 9k and 12k according to Ford's website, 9750 according to autotraders's instant quote, and sells for between 10k and 15k at dealerships...the dealer tonight offered me 6500 for it and a payment of $550/month for a 27120 fusion hybrid (z plan price)....

He clearly wanted to leave at 6pm on a friday and had no interest in working with me because I am eligible for z-plan pricing. I hate Ford dealerships.

Going out tomorrow to ask for pricing, not telling them I am Z plan eligible until the very end. What a crock of Sh*t.
  • Car_Man - Do you have the numbers for Indiana? Also if the numbers are so different between Indiana and Michigan is there anything that should stop me from going to MI to get it?
  • Hello!

Can you report on lease rates for a 2013 Fusion SE or Titanium in Atlanta, GA? I noticed that the rates seem to vary markedly in different markets.

Thanks
  • Hi Car_Man

Whats the residual and money factors on 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE4 (+505A and park assist), 36 months, 12K and 15K in the San Francisco bay area?

Thanks,
    Slowpoke
    :D
  • Thank you for the excellent resources!

What is the current residual and lease rate for a 2013 Fusion Hybrid SE w/Equipment Group 504A, Moonroof, SE Hybrid Technology Package, Reverse Sensing System & Navigation System?
    - 36 Month Lease
    - 12K Miles
    - San Diego, CA

Thank you again!
  • I visited a local dealer and got the following numbers for a 12K lease:

24 Months: 68% Residual @ 3.5%
    36 Months: 59% Residual @ 4.25%
  • Hi fogelbaby. Yes, Ford's lease program does sometimes vary by region.

Its current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Fusion SE with 15,000 miles per year in the Atlanta area are 1.0% and 56%.

The lease rate for the Titanium version of this car would be the same, but its residual value would be 59%.

There is a paltry $250 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area right now. Hey, I guess that it's better than nothing ;).

Car_man
    Host
  • Ha, hi Slowpoke. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Fusion Hybrid SE with 15,000 miles per year in the San Francisco area are 4.25% and 57%.

If you were to lease this car with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're welcome crazythedj. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Fusion Hybrid SE with 12,000 miles per year in the San Diego area are 4.25% and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
  • These numbers are correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • Did you get your car yet? I placed an order for the Ruby Red Titanium Hybrid and still do not have a production date.
  • bhuwan1bhuwan1 Posts: 3
    @Car_man HOST: What is the residual / money factor for the Ford Fusion Energi Titanium in Boston, MA for 36 months and 24 months.

Thank ou!
  • aitrus03aitrus03 Posts: 20
    Hi Car man,

What is the current residual and money factor for a 2013 Fusion SE with 1.6 and 2.0 Ecoboost and luxury package for a 36/12k term in the state of Florida? Is there any other lease special, holdback, cash etc that I can take advantage of when negotiating this deal?

Do the different packages affect the rate/resid? IE, appearance, nav, etc?

Thanks!
    Hi bhuwan1. Ford Credit's base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium with 15,000 miles per year are 3.5% and 64%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 3.25% and 54%.

Ford is providing a $3,750 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ford Credit right now. Make sure to take it into account when negotiating your vehicle's capitalized cost.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi aitrus03. Ford Credit's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Fusion SE with 12,000 miles per year in Florida are 1.0% and 58%.

Ford is currently providing a paltry $250 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area right now.

All Fusion models that are not Hybrids have the same lease rates. The residual values vary by trim level, i.e. S, SE, Titanium but the options that they are equipped with do not matter.

Car_man
    Host
  • bhuwan1bhuwan1 Posts: 3
    Thank you!! How about 24 months, 12,000 miles? Boston area.
    Thanks!
  • Can anyone provide residual and mf (or interest rate) for a 2013 Fusion SE in the NY metro area? Does the residual change with the addition of any of the EcoBoost engines? I love the look on this car, but the interest rate last month was awful, although the residual was OK relative to Accord and Sonata.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris M
  • Could you please provide the April lease factors for a 2013 Ford Fusion SE 2.5 with both 12,000 and 10,000 miles in New England?
  • Hey Car_Man - thanks for hosting a really helpful forum!

I'm moving to North Carolina on June 1 and looking to tie up a Fusion Titanium for delivery around end of May/first week of June.

Do you have the current 12k lease factors for 24mo and 36mo in North Carolina? I saw the previously mentioned 3k+ incentives offered by Ford Credit; are these higher incentives for the hybrid models only?

Lastly - based upon your experience, does Ford typically sweeten the deals for Memorial day weekend? I was under the impression that I can put a deposit on a vehicle now and if I take delivery at the end of memorial day weekend, I would be eligible for those incentives.

Thanks again for your time!
    Hello Chris. Ford Credit's April base lease rate and residual value for a 2013 Fusion SE with 15,000 miles per year in New York are 1.0% and 56%. There is a $250 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area.

The numbers for the Hybrid version of this car are different.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.