Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Fusion Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi ortega. Ford's lease program for this vehicle varies depending upon which one of its twenty-something regions you are in. I would be happy to give you an idea of what its current numbers are for the model that you are interested in, however in order for me to do so I need you to tell me what state you are in first. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello carshoppingva. Ford's lease program for this vehicle varies depending upon which one of its twenty-something regions you are in. I would be happy to give you an idea of what its current numbers are for the model that you are interested in, however in order for me to do so I need you to tell me what state you are in first. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello, Carman:

What a great find this site and forum is!

I'm in the South Florida (Miami-Ft. Lauderdale) market. I drove a 2010 Fusion SE yesterday (4-cyl., 6 spd. man), with a sticker of $21,625 and invoice of what is probably around $20,390.

The car has definitely been on the lot for a while, as they had to boost the car to even drive it up to the showroom, and again when we started off on the test drive.

I'm trying to calculate what a good price for me would be in a lease or in a purchase. I plan on paying no more than $1,000.00 at inception if possible, with a payment price between $250 and $275.

If I read Edmunds' information correctly, through November 1 Ford is offering up to $1,500 in rebates available on this car in this region ($1,000 Cash To Customer, and $500 Cash to Customer for using FMC financing).

Can you give me an idea of residual on this car and current base lease rate? I doubt I'd use the full 15k/year (mostly my commute involves driving to the commuter train station 3 miles from my house), but let's assume that.

Thanks very much!
  • I am in (Northern) Virginia.
  • Hi lahtiji. I'm glad that you like this forum so much. Ford is scheduled to introduce its new November programs some time later today. Let me know if you're still interested in the details of the Fusion's lease program and I'll post them for you as soon as I have them.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

Would you mind posting the November programs. I'm in Metro NJ/NY area.

Thanks!
  • Car_man,

If you get a chance, could you post the details for November's program for Michigan?

Thanks.
  • I'd be happy to, ctaylog. This car's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. You never mentioned what any of these variables are, so for now I will have to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different.

Ford Credit's November base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SE with 15,000 miles per year are 2.75% and 52%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is available on leases of this car in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi rcloud1. This car's residual values are the same as I just mentioned in my previous post. Its base lease rate is 3.0% for 36 month leases in Michigan and its lease cash in your area is $250.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Thanks for all of the great work you do on this forum. I've been considering a new lease on either a 2011 Fusion Hybrid or a 2011 Sport AWD. The lease rates I received from the dealer (I'm located in 94551, CA) are coming in rather horrid for the Hybrid:

Residual : 50.5 %
    Rate: 7-8 %
    Term: 36 mo's /36 K miles

Are these the only rates available for the Hybrid, I know there are no incentives? What would lease terms be if I went with the Sport AWD and what incentives might be available in November?

Thanks in advance...
  • skyy1428skyy1428 Posts: 2
    edited November 2010
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I've owned 2 cars and currently would like a lease so I can save up some money and buy an MKZ in a few years.

However right now my situation is that i'm in a 2006 ZX4 Focus, I did a refinance not too long ago and am upside down on it a bit, which was fine but the refi company slapped me with a 19% interest rate so I was never planning to be in it very long.

I'm looking at leasing a 2011 fusion SE 3.0L, i've seen the MSRPs around the 26-28k range for the models i'm looking at. I haven't gone to the dealer yet as I want to be as prepared as possible.

Since i'm new to Leasing I was wondering what information I should know when I go into the negotiation. I worked at a Ford dealership for a brief time long enough though to be a master certified, but I never sold any leases. Also, my credit score is right around 700 +/- a couple points depending on which bureau is pulled.

Any advice/information would be appreciated. I'm in the Tampa FL region if that helps with current Lease rates.

I plan to head out on Saturday and go to Brandon Ford which is the #1 Ford dealership in florida. Thanks in advance and again, happy thanksgiving!
  • skyy1428skyy1428 Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    Well, Ford was unable to pull a deal...the best they could do was a 475$ on a 36 mo lease for a 27k fusion V6....I asked them to put me in a focus and the best FMCC could do was 485 on a 60 month loan at like 10-11% interest.

I went to Honda and got a 2011 Accord for 28.8k financed @ 6.4% over 72 months for 475/mo

Happy car hunting!
  • chadlchadl Posts: 11
    Car man and others:

What is the January money factor and residual for a ford fusion hybrid on a 36 month, 15,000 mile per year lease?

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi chadl. I don't believe that Ford is currently providing any lease support on the Fusion Hybrid. If that is indeed the case, then it doesn't really make sense to lease one through Ford Credit right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Carman,

Please provide the Jan MF and residual for the 11 Fusion 24 month lease. Both 10.5K and 12K miles per year.

Thanks,
    LW
  • Hi Carman and all,

Can some post MF and residuals for a fully loaded 2011 Fusion SEL located in San Francisco / Northern CA?

Cheers and thanks in advance!!

Eric
  • Here you go, LW. Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SE with 12,000 miles per year are 0.75% and 61%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,500 miles per year is 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Eric. Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 2011 Fusion SEL with 15,000 miles per year in Northern California are 2.0% and 53%, respectively.

Ford is currently providing a $1,750 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_Man
    Here in Jersey a Ford dealer told me that there are:
    $1,000 Customer Bonus Cash Exp: 04/04/2011
    $1,000 Customer Incentive Exp: 04/04/2011
    AND
    another $1000 incentive if you are coming out of lease. Have you heard anything like that?
  • Greetings - my first post here!

When do you anticipate that Ford's February 2011 lease programs will be announced?

Besides this forum - which I certainly appreciate - are there other authoritative sources to find out about Ford's money factors and residuals?

As you can tell, I'm interested in leasing a Fusion SEL I4 301A in Massachusetts.

Thanks for everyone's help and advice. ;)
This discussion has been closed.