Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Fusion Lease Questions

Comments

• ny234ny234 Posts: 2
    edited January 2011
    Can you please provide the residual and money factor for a Fusion SEL 4 cyl automatic? Venice / Sarasota area in Florida. The dealer has a 39 month lease with 10,500 miles/year.
  • Hi allroadanger. In New Jersey, Ford is currently providing a $1,750 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 Fusion through Ford Credit. The $1,000 for consumers who are coming out of a lease should be there as well.

I believe that the incentives that you mentioned are for cash purchases, not leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi vehicula. I suspect that Ford will make some changes to its current programs on February 1st. Having said that, I don't expect it to do anything major. Its February programs will likely be fairly similar to its current ones.

Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SEL 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year in Massachusetts are 2.0% and 52%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey ny234. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SEL 4-cylinder with 10,500 miles per year in Florida are 2.5% and 53%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take the $750 cash incentive that is currently available on this car in your area into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • jg1515jg1515 Posts: 4
    Quote from a Long Island, NY dealer on a lease:

2011 Fusion SEL V6 with the Rapid Spec 301A plus rear spoiler and reverse sensing system.

MSRP $28,625

36month lease, 12k/yr
    $1,000 out of pocket plus plates
    $299/month

Not sure if I'm going for it yet but just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone has gotten better deals.
  • Thanks very much Car_man. The one thing I forgot to mention is that I'm interested in the 39-month 10,500 mile-per-year lease. (We don't put even that much mileage on a car.) Does that change the money factor [.00084 by my calculation] and/or residual value [52%]?

Also - if I might bother you with one more question - do you think Ford Motor Credit will offer a lease program on the Hybrid?

Thanks again.
  • I was at at NJ dealer this weekend and for the exact same car (maybe not reverse sensing, all else same even the out o pockets) they want $255, I said no way, they went as low as $239.00 I still walked. Have a better deal in the works.
    You can still save $60 a month x 36 months. I was told this mgr behind the glass is a pro so you can probably do better if I got these numbers. Good luck
  • 2011 Fusion Sport
    401A pkg-moon/tune, BLIS, comfort pkg, drivers vision
    tuxedo black/black leather
    $2200 down (first month/doc/bank/)
    $300 dmv
    36 months 12k per yr
    $230.00 per month :shades:

I was quoted $255 for an SEL with moon/tune only 3 days earlier. There are deals out there
  • Hi folks:

Is Ford offering a Red Carpet Lease on the Fusion Hybrid?

Also: Does program #50102 ($1,500 customer cash) also apply to the Fusion Hybrid?

I live in Massachusetts and easily qualify for the 10,500 mile annual limit. Lease term could be whatever has the best support from Ford; on the gasoline-powered Fusions, 39 months seems to have the best offers.
  • Bad news. I spoke with a local Ford dealer today. He said there is no lease support (in Massachusetts) for the Hybrid.

Program #50102 ($1,500 cash to the customer) applies if you're purchasing a Hybrid, but not if you're leasing.

This is surprising, in addition to being a bummer. Toyota has a lease program for the Camry Hybrid...why not Ford?
  • I spoke with a local Ford dealer today about the Fusion SEL. He wouldn't give me specifics - not without a deal in front of him - but he did say that Red Carpet Lease interest rates (in Massachusetts) were very low - 1% or 0.75%. That is indeed low.

BTW: He said that Ford uses the term 'interest rate' rather than 'money factor'. Makes no difference to me, but I thought you weren't allowed to use the word 'interest' in regard to a lease.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited February 2011
    No problem vehicula. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SEL 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year in Massachusetts are 2.0% and 50%, respectively.

It's difficult to say when or if Ford will ever offer a special lease program on the Fusion Hybrid. I don't anticipate them offering one in the near future, but one never knows for certain.

Car_man
    Host
  • leasewizardleasewizard Posts: 17
    edited March 2011
    Hello CarMan,

Please provide the lease terms for a ~Fusion SE 24 month lease in PA for 10.5K miles/year.

Residual = ?

Factor = ?

Rebates = ?

They still have the $1k Conquest rebate also.

Thanks,

LW
    Hi leasewizard. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SE with 10,500 miles per year are 0.75% and 60%, respectively.

If you are in the Philadelphia area, Ford is currently providing a $1,200 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 Fusion in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • bobbyrobbobbyrob Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    I was just offered a 2011 fusion se sun and sync for 2700 down 199 a month. It's a 24 month lease 10.5k miles is this the best I'm going to get?

I'm in the central jersey area if that helps
  • btmcgrathbtmcgrath Posts: 5
    CARMAN...any intel on the June lease specifics for Fusions. Def need 15k miles. Either a SE or SEL 4cylinder. Thanks
    Hi btmcgrath. Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Ford Fusion SE 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year are 2.75% and 51%, respectively.

The lease rate for an otherwise identical lease of an SEL are the same, but the residual value would be 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm looking to lease a 2012 Fusion S or SE with no money down for 36 months 15,000 miles in NJ. I have the Ford X-Plan pricing through my company, which will put the Fusion S at about $19,000 for me and the Fusion SE at about $20,000. I'm currently leasing a Nissan, so I understand there's $1,000 in conquest cash that I can get towards the car. I think there's another $500 in Ford cash as well for everyone. Do you think I can get out of there for about $280 a month with this type of deal?
  • topdog240topdog240 Posts: 1
    Car Man,

Can you provide the numbers for a Fusion Sport and Fusion SEL V6 models for 15K, 36 months, and any incentives?

Thank You
    Greetings topdog240. Ford Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Fusion Sport with 15,000 miles per year are 2.5% to 2.75% (the exact rate varies by region) and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Fusion SEL V6 are the same.

Ford is providing cash incentives on leases of this car through Ford Credit, but again they vary by region...from $250 to $750.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.