Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Fusion Lease Questions

Comments

• hahmedhahmed Posts: 2
    fusion se 1.6l, w/tech (nav) and luxury package

im getting an offer in Queens, NY of 310/month, 1500 out of pocket due (+ DMV fees only)

what do u guys think?
  • I was looking at the same car and here in California they just lowered the lease to $279 and you get a $1500 California rebate if you sign a 36 month lease versus a 24 month lease. (That price is only for 10,500 miles a year though.)

I think they over priced them and there are many just sitting, so I am in no hurry.
    I'm thinking about the 24 month lease since the car is so new, and I do not know how it will perform in the longer run. Please keep us updated and I'll do the same.
  • macdadmacdad Posts: 65
    I have done some research regarding the tax credit and the available? incentives. The tax credit will be applied from Ford if you lease (it is a pass through from the Federal program). If you purchase/finance you can claim the credit on your tax return but it will only benefit you if you owe the IRS (it is a credit) and it can not be forwarded to another year.

Regarding the incentives - I spoke to the marketing customer service from Ford a couple of days ago. The rep. and I went to the website together and I showed her where the Energi shows both a $1500 and $1000 discount available on purchase or lease. Ultimately she referred to the area where it says "regional restrictions" and "see your dealership" as a final authority. I explained in my opinion this was very specific regarding purchase or lease and very vague regarding restrictions. She agreed and was going to forward the info up the ladder but there wasn't anything she could do.

Sales of electric cars are very sluggish for Ford (the IRS shows roughly 9200 sold through all of 012 and first quarter 2013). I have seen a bunch of Fusions in my area but not one Energi. The dealerships I have been watching still have the same inventory of Energi's for the past couple of months. I will see what happens over the next month or two. The money factor for a 36mo/12K lease went from 3.25% in June to 2% in July.

macdad
  • topgun7topgun7 Posts: 409
    Hi car man, do you have the 36 month/12k miles money factor and residual for fusion Se and titanium? We are thinking of leasing one in SF Bay Area. Thanks.
  • I was wondering if you had the residual value/money factor for a ford fusion SE in the Dayton Ohio area (45342): 15K/year for 3 years for the 2013 and 2014 models.

Thank you!
  • Hi there,

I am trying to track down the lease rates on the Ford Fusion SE Gas and Ford Fusion SE Hybrid for October.

10,500 Miles - 36 months

Money Factor?
    Residual?

I'd like to understand the difference between the gas and hybrid from a MF and residual.

Thanks!!
    Josh
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,906
    2014 Ford Fusion SE Gas 36mo, 10.5K/yr
    Residual is 58%... Hybrid residual is 59%

I don't have the current money factors... In September, the gas model had a rate of 1.0%, but the Hybrid was 6.75%... no idea if those have changed for October..

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Looking for lease rate and residuals for a 2014 Fusion Titanium gas in Northern California

10k miles/yr
    24 and 36 months

Appreciate any help!
  • 2014 Fusion Titanium 36mo, 10.5K/yr lease
    0.50% money factor and 59% residual

24 month
    0.25% money factor and 68% residual

Please note that Ford uses percentages rather than decimals for their money factors

regards,
    kyfdx

• Hi,

I am looking for the lease rates on the Ford Fusion Energi Titanium for December in Northern California.

10,500 Miles - 24 and 36 months

Money Factor and Residual please.

Thank you in advance!
  • 2014 Fusion Energi Titanium 36mo, 10.5K/yr lease
    4.75% MF and 53% residual

24 month
    3.75% MF and 62% residual

These November numbers should be good through the end of the year.

regards,
    kyfdx

• ec1ec1 Posts: 9

kydfx, Do you have 12K and 15K interest rates/residuals for a Fusion SE, Titanium? Thanks!

• @ec1 said: kydfx, Do you have 12K and 15K interest rates/residuals for a Fusion SE, Titanium? Thanks!

2014 Fusion SE 36mo, 15K/yr lease 0.50% MF and 55% residual

Titanium residual is 56%

Add 2% for 12K/yr residuals

regards, kyfdx

• ec1ec1 Posts: 9

kyfdx, Could you provide residual %s for 24 months? My apologies for not including the lease term in my original inquiry. Ford's current lease programs include very little interest - could make for a very attractive lease. Thanks again,

• Hi there,

I am trying to track down the lease rates on the Ford Fusion SE Hybrid for December vs. a Ford Escape SE comparably priced

18,000 Miles - 36 month term

Money Factor? Residual?

I got a lease quote for both a comparably priced Ford Escape and the Fusion Hybrid. The Fusion Hybrid was almost $100/mo more than the Escape. So I am trying to get the facts. Maybe the residuals for the Hybrid are much lower.

Thanks!!

• @ec1 said: kyfdx, Could you provide residual %s for 24 months? My apologies for not including the lease term in my original inquiry. Ford's current lease programs include very little interest - could make for a very attractive lease. Thanks again,

64% for 24mo, 15K/yr ... 66% for 12K/yr

kyfdx

• @dresnik said: Hi there,

I am trying to track down the lease rates on the Ford Fusion SE Hybrid for December vs. a Ford Escape SE comparably priced

18,000 Miles - 36 month term

Money Factor? Residual?

I got a lease quote for both a comparably priced Ford Escape and the Fusion Hybrid. The Fusion Hybrid was almost $100/mo more than the Escape. So I am trying to get the facts. Maybe the residuals for the Hybrid are much lower.

Thanks!!

2014 Fusion SE Hybrid 36mo, 18K/yr

3.75% MF and 54% residual

The Escape money factor is only 1.25%, which is why there is such a big difference in the monthly payment.

kyfdx

• Hi there,

For a 2014 Fusion SE Hybrid, MSRP of $32,730 (incl. Dest & Del) I have been quoted $429/mo. for a 24 mo. lease, 18K mi per year, $1,500 cash. Dealer said they are using a 3% money factor and a 63% residual and claimed they were pricing the car at invoice. Please let me know if this is a good deal.

Thanks in advance

• Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,979

A reporter would like to speak to someone who recently bought or is shopping for a new Ford Fusion. If this is you, and you'd like to share your story, please send daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Friday, December 27, 2013 at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.

• Does pricing still vary by region?

Interested in Miami FL 2014 fusion titanium gas vs. Hybrid vs. Energi 24 month lease terms. Planning to lease on 12/30 or 12/31/2013. MF, % residual, for 15k miles. Pristine credit.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!