Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Fusion Lease Questions

Comments

• ny234ny234 Posts: 2
    edited January 2011
    Can you please provide the residual and money factor for a Fusion SEL 4 cyl automatic? Venice / Sarasota area in Florida. The dealer has a 39 month lease with 10,500 miles/year.
  • Hi allroadanger. In New Jersey, Ford is currently providing a $1,750 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 Fusion through Ford Credit. The $1,000 for consumers who are coming out of a lease should be there as well.

I believe that the incentives that you mentioned are for cash purchases, not leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi vehicula. I suspect that Ford will make some changes to its current programs on February 1st. Having said that, I don't expect it to do anything major. Its February programs will likely be fairly similar to its current ones.

Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SEL 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year in Massachusetts are 2.0% and 52%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey ny234. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SEL 4-cylinder with 10,500 miles per year in Florida are 2.5% and 53%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take the $750 cash incentive that is currently available on this car in your area into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • jg1515jg1515 Posts: 4
    Quote from a Long Island, NY dealer on a lease:

2011 Fusion SEL V6 with the Rapid Spec 301A plus rear spoiler and reverse sensing system.

MSRP $28,625

36month lease, 12k/yr
    $1,000 out of pocket plus plates
    $299/month

Not sure if I'm going for it yet but just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone has gotten better deals.
  • Thanks very much Car_man. The one thing I forgot to mention is that I'm interested in the 39-month 10,500 mile-per-year lease. (We don't put even that much mileage on a car.) Does that change the money factor [.00084 by my calculation] and/or residual value [52%]?

Also - if I might bother you with one more question - do you think Ford Motor Credit will offer a lease program on the Hybrid?

Thanks again.
  • I was at at NJ dealer this weekend and for the exact same car (maybe not reverse sensing, all else same even the out o pockets) they want $255, I said no way, they went as low as $239.00 I still walked. Have a better deal in the works.
    You can still save $60 a month x 36 months. I was told this mgr behind the glass is a pro so you can probably do better if I got these numbers. Good luck
  • 2011 Fusion Sport
    401A pkg-moon/tune, BLIS, comfort pkg, drivers vision
    tuxedo black/black leather
    $2200 down (first month/doc/bank/)
    $300 dmv
    36 months 12k per yr
    $230.00 per month :shades:

I was quoted $255 for an SEL with moon/tune only 3 days earlier. There are deals out there
  • Hi folks:

Is Ford offering a Red Carpet Lease on the Fusion Hybrid?

Also: Does program #50102 ($1,500 customer cash) also apply to the Fusion Hybrid?

I live in Massachusetts and easily qualify for the 10,500 mile annual limit. Lease term could be whatever has the best support from Ford; on the gasoline-powered Fusions, 39 months seems to have the best offers.
  • Bad news. I spoke with a local Ford dealer today. He said there is no lease support (in Massachusetts) for the Hybrid.

Program #50102 ($1,500 cash to the customer) applies if you're purchasing a Hybrid, but not if you're leasing.

This is surprising, in addition to being a bummer. Toyota has a lease program for the Camry Hybrid...why not Ford?
  • I spoke with a local Ford dealer today about the Fusion SEL. He wouldn't give me specifics - not without a deal in front of him - but he did say that Red Carpet Lease interest rates (in Massachusetts) were very low - 1% or 0.75%. That is indeed low.

BTW: He said that Ford uses the term 'interest rate' rather than 'money factor'. Makes no difference to me, but I thought you weren't allowed to use the word 'interest' in regard to a lease.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited February 2011
    No problem vehicula. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SEL 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year in Massachusetts are 2.0% and 50%, respectively.

It's difficult to say when or if Ford will ever offer a special lease program on the Fusion Hybrid. I don't anticipate them offering one in the near future, but one never knows for certain.

Car_man
    Host
  • leasewizardleasewizard Posts: 17
    edited March 2011
    Hello CarMan,

Please provide the lease terms for a ~Fusion SE 24 month lease in PA for 10.5K miles/year.

Residual = ?

Factor = ?

Rebates = ?

They still have the $1k Conquest rebate also.

Thanks,

LW
    Hi leasewizard. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Fusion SE with 10,500 miles per year are 0.75% and 60%, respectively.

If you are in the Philadelphia area, Ford is currently providing a $1,200 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 Fusion in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • bobbyrobbobbyrob Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    I was just offered a 2011 fusion se sun and sync for 2700 down 199 a month. It's a 24 month lease 10.5k miles is this the best I'm going to get?

I'm in the central jersey area if that helps
  • btmcgrathbtmcgrath Posts: 5
    CARMAN...any intel on the June lease specifics for Fusions. Def need 15k miles. Either a SE or SEL 4cylinder. Thanks
    Hi btmcgrath. Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Ford Fusion SE 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year are 2.75% and 51%, respectively.

The lease rate for an otherwise identical lease of an SEL are the same, but the residual value would be 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm looking to lease a 2012 Fusion S or SE with no money down for 36 months 15,000 miles in NJ. I have the Ford X-Plan pricing through my company, which will put the Fusion S at about $19,000 for me and the Fusion SE at about $20,000. I'm currently leasing a Nissan, so I understand there's $1,000 in conquest cash that I can get towards the car. I think there's another $500 in Ford cash as well for everyone. Do you think I can get out of there for about $280 a month with this type of deal?
  • topdog240topdog240 Posts: 1
    Car Man,

Can you provide the numbers for a Fusion Sport and Fusion SEL V6 models for 15K, 36 months, and any incentives?

Thank You
    Greetings topdog240. Ford Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Fusion Sport with 15,000 miles per year are 2.5% to 2.75% (the exact rate varies by region) and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Fusion SEL V6 are the same.

Ford is providing cash incentives on leases of this car through Ford Credit, but again they vary by region...from $250 to $750.

Car_man
    Host
  • Let me know how I did.

Ford Fusion 2012, 302A, Monochrome package, upgraded leather, V4, Black and Black

Forgot the original MSRP but close to 29500
    Selling Price 25800
    conquest cash 1000
    dealer incentive 750

Out of pocket 1500 including taxes fees and misc.
    259 a month for 24 months 12k miles a year

I wanted to get 240 a month but dealer said I was already under invoice.
  • forgot to mention Fusion SEL
  • I was ondering if anyone can provide the latest residual and money factor on a 2012 Fusion SE 2.5L I4 6 Spd Auto with Sun n Sync on a 3 yr lease with 15,000 miles.

Also, if Ford offers a 2 yr lease with 15,000 miles for this vehicle, that same info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, space_odyssey. Ford Credit's September base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Ford Fusion SE 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year are 2.5% to 2.75% depending upon which one of Ford's myriad of regions you are in. The residual value for this term would be 53%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 24 month lease 0.5% and 61%.

Ford is currently providing $250 to $750 in cash incentives on leases of this car, again this varies by region.

Car_man
    Host
  • Can you please tell me the latest residual and money factor on a 2012 Fusion SE 2.5L I4 6 Spd Auto with Sun n Sync on a 2 year 12k mile lease.

Would 230/month
    3,000 down taxes and fees included be a good deal?
  • Hi lizzie8. Ford Credit's September base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2012 Fusion SE with 12,000 miles per year are 0.5% and 63%, respectively.

I don't know what a good payment on this car would be off of the top of my head, but I can tell you if you provide me with its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. That data is available over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • hpowdershpowders Posts: 4,269
    Hi Car_Man. Would you please be so kind as to provide me with the money factor and residual for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Ford Fusion Sport AWD, 10,000 miles per year?

Thank you!
  • hpowdershpowders Posts: 4,269
    Hi Car_Man.

I would also like to know the money factor and residual for a 2012 Fusion SEL V6 AWD for 36 months, and 10,000 miles per year.

Thank you!!
  • Hi Car_man,

The MSRP is 24915, and the invoice price is 23446.55. The dealer is selling the car to me at about 50$ above invoice, 23,500.
  • and the actual lease would be 240/month, 3,000 down (taxes and fees included) and $500 rebate from ford that I will get mailed to me in about a month.
This discussion has been closed.