Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Sierra Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi dpjunior. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab SLE 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.05% and 54%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $3,000 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • suicidysuicidy Posts: 7
    Car Man, thanks for the lease info. It was helpful in negotiating my new lease on a 2013 Sierra Denali yesterday. With that information and a number of available incentives, I was able to negotiate a monthly payment of $ 420.93 (Pre-tax) with only first payment plus sales tax and registration fees down.

It hewlped that I got bonus earnings on my GM Mastercard and $ 2,000 conquest cash for the lease on my Infiniti G37. Which I also got a great deal in large part thanks to your help on the G37 leasing thread.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    You're very welcome. I'm glad that everything worked out well for you. Enjoy your new truck :).

Car_man
    Host
  • what were the details of your Denali ? im trying to lease one now.. which dealership ?Im in Socal
  • lewisb11lewisb11 Posts: 1
    Gentlemen, you seem pretty intelligent when it comes to leasing. I was wondering if I could get your opinion to see if i got a good deal, as this is my first lease and i plan to buy out my lease.

Truck: 2013 Sierra extended cab SLE w/ regional pkg, leather, remote start, Line-X bed-liner.

Deal: $387(tax & fee's included) a month for 39 months. $2500 down a signing and a $18000 residual value. I also received a $3000 bonus from gm

Last Q's: Was it a good deal to lease then buy or should I have just done a straight buy? :confuse:
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi lewisb11. Do you know this truck's MSRP or selling price? Those would be very helpful in evaluating your deal. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. These numbers make it easier to see how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there's any additional room left to negotiate.

Car_man
    Host
  • plavidalplavidal Posts: 3
    I am looking at leasing a 2013 GMC Sierra Crew Cab, not sure if I want a 2wd or 4wd but I want a 5.3 v8 with the 6 speed auto. Everything else is up in the air. I would need to know what the Money Factor is and the Residual Value. I can get the MSRP from the website or the sticker. Also, can get the invoice price on here as well. Looking at a 36 month lease, 15K miles per year. Also, does GMC do Multiple Security Deposits?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Can someone help me out? Looking for lease rates for GMC Sierra Crew Cab 2013. Looking at 2wd SLE trim with 5.3 v8 with 6 speed auto. Looking at a 36 month lease, so would need the MF and RV. I already ahve the MSRP. 15K per year lease. Does GMC do Mulitiple Security Deposits?

Thanks
  • rp1911rp1911 Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    SLE trim. Duramax.

I need a lease rate for 36 months and 42-48 months if available. MSRP is $55,680. Purchase price if I were to buy with $3500 equity on trade in is $45,456.

TIA,
    RP
  • How much was the sticker on that Denali truck?
  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51

Please post sierra crew cab SLT 2/4 WD. Looking at 36 month 15k. Thanks

• kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,951

@cwa318 said: Please post sierra crew cab SLT 2/4 WD. Looking at 36 month 15k. Thanks

4WD Crewcab: 3.05% money factor and 59% residual. $950 lease cash

2WD residual is 57%

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• drockholddrockhold Posts: 26

Hey CarMan as I am in the process of selling my Ford Edge, I am wondering what is the residual and money factor for a 2014 Sierra Denali 4 door pick up 4 wheel drive. For 36 months 12,000 miles per year. Also, I see a $7500 off list does this apply to leasing too? Likewise, is there any conquest money available on a Sierra Denali? Ford is offering me an extra $1000 to come back to Ford. Please let me know what the numbers are for March 2014 thanks!

@drockhold said: Hey CarMan as I am in the process of selling my Ford Edge, I am wondering what is the residual and money factor for a 2014 Sierra Denali 4 door pick up 4 wheel drive. For 36 months 12,000 miles per year. Also, I see a $7500 off list does this apply to leasing too? Likewise, is there any conquest money available on a Sierra Denali? Ford is offering me an extra $1000 to come back to Ford. Please let me know what the numbers are for March 2014 thanks!

Is that the Double Cab? Doesn't matter, as the Crew Cab has the same numbers.

2.65% MF and 61% residual.

I could be wrong, but I don't think you can get the same incentives on this lease that you get on a straight purchase. A 61% residual is pretty high, so I doubt they would pair it with a $7500 discount.. There are bound to be some purchase rebates in that amount that wouldn't apply to the lease.

• newguy1234newguy1234 Posts: 1
    edited March 22

hi looking for feedback on this deal 2014 sierra 1500 denali msrp 53010 neg price 49800 less 1750 cash back residual 59% interest rate 2.9% 39 months 12k /yr putting down $2500 to cover taxes and fees works out to be 542 a month

• drewauby5drewauby5 Posts: 4

hello sir, can you please tell me the MF and residual on 2014 Sierra 1500 SLE, 2wd and double cab please?? Thanks Andrew

@newguy1234 said: hi looking for feedback on this deal 2014 sierra 1500 denali msrp 53010 neg price 49800 less 1750 cash back residual 59% interest rate 2.9% 39 months 12k /yr putting down $2500 to cover taxes and fees works out to be 542 a month

I get about $526/mo., using your numbers, but that's pretty close. I show the base rate to be 2.65%, rather than 2.90%, though. Using 2.65% would lower the payment by about $9/mo.

@drewauby5 said: hello sir, can you please tell me the MF and residual on 2014 Sierra 1500 SLE, 2wd and double cab please?? Thanks Andrew

2.65% MF and 57% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

• drewauby5drewauby5 Posts: 4

sorry, forgot to specify...36 month, 12K/yr lease not 15k. THanks Andrew

@drewauby5 said: sorry, forgot to specify...36 month, 12K/yr lease not 15k. THanks Andrew

Add 2% to the residual to go from 15K/yr to 12K/yr