Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Yukon Lease Questions

14567810»

Comments

• I am looking at a Yukon XL Denali and I am wondering what residuals and lease money factor is on a 2011. Also, is there any lease support from GM? What would be a reasonable price on a 63k car. Thanks in advance.
  • Hi - looking for current numbers for Yukon (SLT, Denali) and Yukon XL. Can you provide 12K and 15K residuals. What rebates or incentives are avail through Ally and US Bank? Thanks!
  • steeznosteezno Posts: 2
    Carman,
    I am in the market for a 2011 or 2012 Yukon Denali. I am in the military so I know qualify for military pricing. Can you let me know what other incentives and rebates are out there. I know memorial day is right around the corner and I'm not sure if any deals are out yet. Thank you
    Paul
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi Paul. If you want to lease, you're going to have to go with a 2012 model. General Motors is not providing lease support on the 2011s any longer.

Ally's current base lease rate on the 2012 GMC Yukon Denali is 1.0%.

There is a $4,575 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally right now. This cash would be available on top of any military discounts that you are eligible for.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • steeznosteezno Posts: 2
    Carman,
    Appreciate the quick response.. Went to the dealer today and here is some of the things that they told me.....
    Lease loyalty credit ( currently leasing a murano) 2k
    Memorial day rebate. 750
    Can't combine usaa 750 with lease loyalty was told.
    I do have 1k equity in murano ( gave incorrect payoff estimate before appraisal was final)
    The sticker price on the car reads 63k, it does have 7k on it which they are willing to give me 1125 towards purchase.

If I go with these numbers and use the zero percent they are telling me that I am at 755 with 2200 out of pocket for 72 months at zero.

Any thoughts? am. Missing any rebates? I still feel tHat. Should be getting a better deal seeing how it is an 11 and has 7k miles in it....thanks again.
    Paul
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,931
    Are you an active duty member of the U.S. military in the process of shopping for a new or used car? A news reporter is interested in talking with you. Please contact pr@edmunds.com by June 30, 2012.
  • Carman,

Can you please post the above for 2012 and 2013 Yukon SLT. Thanks. Also, is there a forum to show how to work out the lease?

Joe
  • Car_man,

appreciate all the help you've given me in the past.

Do you have Ally's feb money factor and residual for a Yukon denali (2wd)
    36 or 39 for 10k/yr?

Thanks in advance,

ep
  • Car Man,

Can you please post MF, residuals and rebates for a 2013 Yukon SLT1 with Sun, Entertainment and Destination Pkg. Its been awhile for any info on Yukon leases.

Thanks
  • jq36jq36 Posts: 3
    I would appreciate feedback on this deal:

2013 Yokon Denali, MSRP: $62,000 and some change.
    Best Deal I got $54000 out the door. which could be around $50,500 sale price.

What do you guys think?

Appreciate the feedback.

Also have a quote on a similarly equipped Tahoe LTZ for $50,000 sale price.

I'm leaning Denali!
  • ca76ca76 Posts: 2
    What kind of rebates and incentives were you using to get down to that price? I'm in SoCal and haven't seen anything near that. Most quotes are coming in around $55k before TT&I. (2wd + Sun and entertainment package)
  • Please continue in our 2014 GMC Yukon Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

14567810»
This discussion has been closed.