Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Yukon Lease Questions

Comments

• Seems like a pretty decent price to me. What was the MSRP? 56,300? If so, the GMS employee pricing is $49,494 so you're getting a car close to employee price. What rebates are there for 3K? Marketing support? Also, what's your monthly payment come out to, including sales tax for that deal?
  • I think the MSRP was $56,205. I was really focused on the cap cost only. The GM supplier pricing is for purchases, unless I misunderstood. They have a lease deal, but this one is better than that.

Payment is $727 if I pay the $670 acquisition up front, $747 if I roll it into the cap cost.

I got responses from about 10 dealers and this is the best so far.

Anyone out there get better numbers?

Thanks,

Ken
  • Those numbers appear very consistent. I structured two Yukon leases last month based on the same program GM is still running now. Although the lease rate is slightly high, the 59% residual (39 mo.) and aggressive cap cost make this a fairly decent deal, especially since you're allowed 15k-mi/yr.

The only downside to this lease is the inflated residual value, especially if you're thinking about buying out at lease-end. No way in heck that truck will hold 60% after 39 months! If not, keep within your mileage, enjoy the ride and hand 'em the keys at the end.

Good Luck!
  • Hey guys, I'm working on a deal right now that includes a fully loaded Denali with the sun ent. system and 20" wheels. They want 686/mo with $1800 out of pocket for a 39/mo lease. They are quoting me an invoice price of 54,674, residual is 62% and money factor is 8.7%. I really want to be between 500-600/mo on the lease price. What do I need to do to be there? Also the edmunds TMV invoice is showing
    $51,000, that should help right?
  • eights38eights38 Posts: 137
    franco16 - What dealer are you working with? If you need more help, please feel free to email me or reply.
  • I'd rather not say the dealer's name. The dealer has been pretty straight forward with many things. However, I had to figure out most on my own. I'm trying to get my payments to where I need them to be. Any suggestions on how to get there?
  • Hey ocautoseeker, Thanks for the reply but for some reason I was not able to view the whole reply. Would you mind contacting me again? I don't think the dealership checked other lenders, but I will inquire. I really want my monthly lease numbers to be between 500-600/mo. with the nothing down just inception fees. I did see an earlier post that said you can view the invoice of the truck online. Is that still possible?
  • mrcrmrcr Posts: 5
    Hi. I am looking to lease a Denali XL in SoCal. Does anyone know the current money factor, residual for 36 or 39 months and what a good negotiated price is right now?

Thanks.

Rick
  • mrcrmrcr Posts: 5
    I just saw your post. The residual looks about right. What is the msrp? The money factor looks real high. Can I assume that these are all current numbers?
  • Hey mrcr,

the money factor I had quoted to me was 61%, and lease deal was for 39 mos. I am negotiating a deal right now in NJ, and so far I'm getting quoted $1800 inception fees and approx 680/mo. I really want my monthly to be about 580/mo. Based on what I'm currently paying for my BMW X5, I expect to get my lease price. I hope this was helpful. Let me know what you find out.
  • The msrp that was quoted to me was approx. $55k, Edmunds had it posted at 49K and change. I'm still trying to work on that. See my previous post for the money factor.
  • Hi carman,
    wondering what the rates are for a 2008 AWD Denali XL for 24 months with 10k miles?
    thanks!
  • does anyone know if the current incentives might be extended into march?
  • Here's the info that you're looking for, Rick. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali with 15,000 miles per year are 7.2% and 60%, respectively. The lease rate would be the same for a 39 month lease, but its residual value would be 1% lower. If you were to lease this truck with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 3% higher. When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take the $1,000 bonus cash that General Motors introduced on it mid-month into account. The market for large SUVs like this is pretty soft right now. If I was in the market for this truck, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 under dealer invoice, after taking the bonus cash into account. You can look up this truck's exact dealer invoice price, by visiting the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi monkeyshift. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali with 10,000 miles per year are 7.2% and 70%, respectively. When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 bonus cash that General Motors introduced on it mid-month.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi xogrady. General Motors' current lease program on the GMC Yukon is scheduled to run through March 3rd, but the $1,000 President's Day bonus cash that GM introduced on it mid-month is only scheduled to run through February 29th. If I was in the market for a Yukon in the near future, I personally would pull the trigger on one before the bonus cash expired. It is difficult to say what GM's incentives will be like on it in March.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_Man. Do you have the interest rate and residual for the non-Denali yukon for 36 months for 10k miles/year? tks.
  • aonicaonic Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man

I'm in the market for leasing a 08 Yukon Denali, the one I was quoted for had an invoice price of 51K, I was quoted 64% resid on a 10K mile / yr lease for 39 months, the interest was 8.2% and the monthly was $656/m with 3K down

Does this sound like a good deal? Should the interest be 7.2% going by the current rate?
  • utbanditutbandit Posts: 2
    Car Man,

I am eligible for GMS and got the right residual, but was quoted 9.2% as the GMAC money rate. Did the rate change or do I need to fight for the lower rate?

FYI I am still getting the $1000 President's Day cash.
  • penn2penn2 Posts: 54
    Car_man

What has changed since your late February post?

Specifically, MF and residual for Denali (not XL) @ 36 mos/12K yr.?

Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.