Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Yukon Lease Questions

Comments

• mrcrmrcr Posts: 5
    Does anyone know what the June money factor and residual is for 36 month 10k per year on a Denali XL? I am also looking for a good contact in so cal.

Thanks everyone.

Rick
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here's the latest info for you, Rick. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 GMC Yukon Denali XL with 10,000 miles per year are 7.2% and 65%, respectively. As you can see, GMAC publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • hoss3hoss3 Posts: 7
    Carman,

I dont think anyone posts that much on Envoys..

can you offer anyhelp?

please see below and thanks....

What is GMC current money factor for the Envoy?

looking to lease a SLT version

Live in the Youngstown Ohio Market

12K miles 39 months...

anyone have any idea what the payment should be

no nav.. no entertainment system

but we do want running boards...

SOS please help!

also what is GMC Money factor and percent of resudual?
  • godstheregodsthere Posts: 3
    I really wanted to buy my smartbuy at the end. Two years from now. The purchase price would be $29,000 which includes tax, but now these trucks are not worth that today. I'm hoping to buy one like mine for $16,500 in two years.
    Here's the info that you're looking for, hoss3. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2008 GMC Envoy with 12,000 miles per year are an unattractive 7.55% and 56%, respectively. If you provide the exact MSRP and selling price of the Envoy that you're interested in, I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will be happy to work up a lease payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am in the market for a lease on a 2008 GMC Denali. I have located one and would like to get a guestimate on the payment on a 24 mos. lease, with 15K miles. I am eligible for GMS Pricing, currently have a Silverado that I am going to trade ($5,000 loyalty cash available), and I believe that the bonus cash on a lease is ($1,000).... if that is correct, I am eligible for $6,000.00 off the GMS Price of $43,801.00 (MSRP on the vehicle is $49,380). If someone can lend a hand on the expected payment, I would appreciate it..... Thanks in advance for any help, insight on what I can work with, going into the dealer!
    Hi the_big_guy. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2008 GMC Yukon Denali that has an MSRP of $49,380 and a selling price of $37,801 (GMS - $6,000) through GMAC right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $410. Wow, that's a lot lower than I expected it to be.

Car_man
    Host
  • irishrogue1irishrogue1 Posts: 127
    can you please post the rates and residuals for '08 suburbans/yukon denalis for 36 and 39 mos at 12 and 15k miles. thanks.
  • fbonifboni Posts: 3
    Dear Chris,

Just picked up my 2008 Yukon SLT with everything the Denali has, nav, heated seats, dual dvd's, 20' chrome wheels and chrome package, electric tailgate, heated washer fluid onstart and xmradio for a year, 10k miles per year, 39 month $2481 total out of pocket and this included first months payment. you may not have gotten the best deal. I research it for 3 months while my exisiting lease was expiring.
    I could have had the Escalade loaded to the gilles for $3450 total our of pocket, 10k, and $699 for 39 months.

I went with the yukon cuase i bascially got everything the cadi had in it for almost 200 per month less.
    sorry Chris, my lease is $515 per month, left that off Long Island New York
    Does anyone know how to disengage the chime using the ignition on the 2008 Yukon SLT? I did it that way on my Jeep Commander
  • cottingercottinger Posts: 6
    Does the current $6000 cash allowance also apply to leases or just purchases?
    Here you go, irishrogue1. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Chevrolet Suburban with 15,000 miles per year are 7.2% and 60%, respectively. If you were to lease this truck with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual value would be 3% higher. The 39 month lease rate is the same, but its residual values are 1% lower.

Car_man
    Host
  • hoss3hoss3 Posts: 7
    Car_man

Sticker was 35,570 on envoy

Final sale price for lease was something like 28,500

39month 12K lease

got us at 398

bought it in mid june....

how did we do at the time?

thanks for getting back...

I do appricate it.
  • Looking to lease a 2008 Yukon Denali. 36 months, 12,000 miles per year. What are the current lease numbers -- lease rate and residual value? Are there any incentives being offered on leases right now?

Many thanks.
    Here's the information that you're looking for, thechairman1. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 GMC Yukon Denali with 12,000 miles per year are 7.2% and 63%, respectively. Unfortunately General Motors is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • cj92703cj92703 Posts: 1
    I have a 2007 denali that has 22 months left on the lease. $0 down 679 month for the rest of the lease. I am willing to put $500 towards the lease so that would bring the payments down to around 657. Let me know if you are interested.
  • krm13krm13 Posts: 3
    Is GM leasing 2009 Denalis at all right now? I've heard they're not.
  • Hi krm13. Unfortunately, General Motors' financial problems have forced it to pull the plug on all of its special financing and lease programs.

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking to lease Yukon 36 months and 15k per year....what are their current rates? Do the big discounts they are offering on 08 models apply to leases as well? Thanks in advance for any input.
This discussion has been closed.