Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Yukon XL Lease Questions

Comments

• penn2penn2 Posts: 61
    Hi

Confirming a dealer's recently stated lease figures for a 2011 Denali XL with 12K miles, 39 mos -- was told residual is .44 and rate was "1.15" Can that be correct?

Thank you!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi penn2. The residual value that you were quoted looks right, but Ally's current base lease rate is only 0.15%. Make sure that the dealer uses this rate to calculate your truck's monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi Car_man

thank you for June response but have things improved now that we're in July in terms of leasing incentives/financing?

Also - when you say rate is .15% what does that translate to in money factor? (assuming June and july numbers are same) Just want to be prepared if they put forth numbers from both angles. Finally - would a 10k/yr mileage yield a residual that is dramatically better?

thanks!
    Car_Man:

sorry about repeated messages...but, finally got a dealer to move a bit but, not sure if this is good since I don't have a lot of the under-lying numbers(like the actual "selling price") but, here it is:

XL with Sun, Ent & Dest. package ...invoice = $57,899 MSRP = $62,290

39 mos lease
    10k/yr
    .15 base lease rate offered
    .45 residual
    $795/mo including tax, no money down except first mos. payment /tags

Good deal? More room to move?

Thanks so much!
    You're welcome penn2. A lease rate of 0.15% is equivalent to a money factor of around .00006.

Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 GMC Denali XL 4WD with 12K miles per year are 0.15% and 44%.

Car_man
    Host
  • krm13krm13 Posts: 3
    Car man - Can you pass on the November numbers on a 2012 Yukon Denali XL?
  • I certainly can krm13. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GMC Yukon Denali XL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 41%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,925 cash incentive plus the waiver of the first month's payment on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • ecloueclou Posts: 16
    Hi I am shopping for a Yukon SLT 4x4 (2012). GMC's website lists a low mileage lease right now terms 39 mos on a $41k car with a payment for $419. Can anyone tell me what the lease rate and residual is they are using and if I can apply that to the car I want which spec at near $56k?

Thanks!
  • Greetings eclou. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.1% ad 42%, respectively. This lease rate is available on all Yukon models, but the residual value varies by trim level.

GM is currently providing a $3,850 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • ecloueclou Posts: 16
    Thanks car_man. Can you tell me the residuals for the leases on the Yukon XL SLT 4x4 and Denali XL AWD? I think we are leaning towards the big dogs. That's for a 36 mos lease. Thanks!
  • No problem eclou. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GMC Yukon XL SLT 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 39%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 Yukon XL Denali AWD are 1.1% and 40%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $3,850 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi - looking for current numbers for Yukon (SLT, Denali) and Yukon XL. Can you provide 12K and 15K residuals. What rebates or incentives are avail through Ally and US Bank? Thanks!
    Here's the information that you're looking for hyperwiz. General Motors' March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GMC Yukon XL Denali AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 39%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

GM is currently providing a $4,250 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this model through Ally.

Car_man
    Host

Man those are some bad residual values, this is going to be one expensive truck to lease.
  • lawkidslawkids Posts: 7
    Hi CarMan,

Can you please provide the May 2012 MF and residual % for a Yukon XL Denali (both RWD and AWD) at 10,000 miles for 36 and 39 months. Are there any current cash offers available from US Bank (it seems that historically they have had the best $'s).

Thanks!
  • fulltankfulltank Posts: 4
    Car_man - are May rates available yet? Trying to decide between the Denali XL and Cadillac ESV. Anyone have experience in both?
    Hi lawkids. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GMC Yukon XL Denali 4WD with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 42%, respectively. The numbers for a 39-month lease are 1.0% and 41%.

The lease rates would be the same for the 2WD model, but its residual value would be 2% lower.

GM is providing a $4,575 cash incentive on 36-month leases of the 2012 Yukon XL through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • adr2adr2 Posts: 5
    Hi Car Man -- just wondering if you had Ally's current base lease rates and residuals for a 36 month 2012/2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL 4WD lease with 15,000 miles per year. Also wondering if you know what the current cash incentives look like. Thanks so much for your help!
  • jb2ujb2u Posts: 8
    Appreciate if you would post current base lease rates and residuals for a 36 month 2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL 4WD (with sun/entertainment) at 12k and 15k miles per year. Insight on current cash incentives appreciated as well. Thanks!
    Hi jb2u. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GMC Yukon XL Denali 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 50%.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

General Motors is providing a $1,600 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • ucjjgucjjg Posts: 19
    Hi Car_Man,

Would you mind providing the residual and MF on a 36 Mo. Yukon Denali XL lease at 12,000 miles. Also, are you aware of any leasing incentives that may apply?

Thanks!
    I'd be happy to ucjjg. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GMX Yukon XL Denali with 12,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 53%.

General Motors is currently providing a $455 csh incentive on 36-month leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • hi car_man

can you provide Sept MF and residual for a 2014 Yukon XL Denali 36 month 15K/year?

Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,368
    3.8% MF and 54% residual..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• could you also share the same but for a 2013?
    I'm sorry... I have no October numbers for the 2013 models..

regards,
    kyfdx

• Please provide Oct MF and residual for a 2014 Yukon XL 1500 36 month 15K/year and 20k/year?
    Thank you
    2014 Yukon XL 1500 36 month 15K/year
    3.8% MF and 54% residual. Unless it's 2WD, then the residual is 55%.

regards,
    kyfdx

• cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51
    Please post lease data for 13 Yukon XL 2500 4WD SLT. Looking at 36 months 15k a year. Also any incentives if known. Thanks!
    I'm sorry, but I don't have any lease information on 2013 GMC models for November.