Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Yukon XL Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51
    Thank you. Does that mean they are only providing information on the 14s? I guess it's likely that the 13s are better on the retail side versus leasing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,370
    Well... in this case, it means that I only have the information for 2014 models... It's possible that there aren't any lease incentives on the 2013 models, but I don't know for sure...

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• skia6skia6 Posts: 3

Inquiring about the 2015 XL Denali to see if anyone has lease information on it yet. The regular Yukons are arriving at the dealerships starting this week but they're saying they don't have numbers from GM yet. Lease would be 36mos/10 or 12k a year? Residual and MF??

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,370

No lease numbers on the 2015 model, yet.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• penn2penn2 Posts: 61

Hi - - I am seeing 2015 Yukons appearing on lots. For leasing purposes, Can you inform me of April MF & residual for SLT trim, 36 mos / 10k yr? Are there any cash incentives available?

to Clarify - looking at Yukon SLT XL

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

@penn2 said: Hi - - I am seeing 2015 Yukons appearing on lots. For leasing purposes, Can you inform me of April MF & residual for SLT trim, 36 mos / 10k yr? Are there any cash incentives available?

3.60% and 63% residual. No lease cash on the 2015's.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Thank you - but are these figures the same for Yukon XL, as well as "regular" size 2015 SLT?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

@penn2 said: Thank you - but are these figures the same for Yukon XL, as well as "regular" size 2015 SLT?

Same for the Yukon XL as well.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

13»