Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,743
    The One Pay lease money factor on the 2013 Accord is .00001

The residual for V-6 EX-L w/NAV for 36mo/12K is 52%.... I don't show a 10K/yr option for Honda.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I stopped by Honda of New Rochelle this was the lease offer given to me:

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

$300 per month, 2075 (includes 1st month) due at signing plus DMV fees. I will be checking other places.
  • robp2robp2 Posts: 4
    edited September 2013
    thanks for the help. local dealer is very unhelpful. i wonder if i would be better off with a 2014? What is the factor and residual for a 2014 (does it make up for the higher MSRP)?
  • thanks for the link. tough to get a straight answer from my local guy
    The One Pay lease money factor on the 2014 Accord is .00080

The residual for V-6 EX-L w/NAV for 36mo/12K is 56%....

• Got awesome lease quote on 2013 Accord and was told I have about $1300 equity in my under mileage, perfect 2011 Civic lease but it did not show up in final paperwork. Second time this has happened. I drove my car less and took great care of it but the dealers wont give me the benefit. I guess they are to used to getting that extra value for nothing. Any ideas?
  • Drove an ACCORD sport 6spd and loved it. Not many out there but the ones that are appear to be old stock-found one that had Michelins and I have not seen them on the Sports since the beginning of the year. This should be to my advantage but of course they say they are rare(not unpopular) and want a premium over base LX above and beyond the $900 msrp difference. I guess I cant force them to sell at my price so should I just request a quote and wait to see if my target is hit-they may get more aggressive at months end. Need to get this done before October as it is rumored that some of Honda's leasing advantages are going away or at least will be diminishing. Any suggestions? P.S. Want to do 2 Accord leases-Lx for sister, Sport stick for me.
  • Hello carman,

Can you please post the september residual and mf for a 2013 accord sport 6mt, 12k miles/yr, top tier credit, in the Cleveland area? Much appreciated!

Kevin
    .00075 MF and 56% residual...

The MF drops to .00065 with the special "$0 due at lease signing" program.

• I would also look into leasing a 2014. While the sales price may be somewhat higher, the residual will be higher too. There is no doubt in my mind that some savvy negotiators for a 2014 will pay less to lease then some people leasing the 2013 now.
  • drumzdrumz Posts: 10
    Hi,

Does anyone know what the money factor and residual is on the 2014 Accord Sedan EX and Accord EXL leases for 24 months and 12k mi/yr?

Also wondering if there are any incentives available yet?

Thanks
    Residuals are 67% and 65%, respectively..

Not sure on the money factor... the standard MF on 24 mo. leases is .00245, but Honda Finance may be running special programs in some regions..

The money factor is much less for a 36 month lease.

regards,
    kyfdx

• pcantorepcantore South FloridaPosts: 39
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Kyfdx,

Is the 65% Residual on the EXL the same for the COUPE EXL V6, or honda uses a different one?

The money factor for 36 months lease I am using is the 0.00075 (1.80%).

Please advise.
    Thanks again!
    2014 V6 EX-L coupe residual is 62% for 24mo/12K lease

regards,
    kyfdx

• pcantorepcantore South FloridaPosts: 39
    Thanks Kyfdx!
    Thanks for the info KYFDX. Do you know what the residual is on a 2014 Accord EX and EXL Sedan for a 36 mo lease with 12k mi/yr?
    61% and 59%, respectively...

regards,
    kyfdx

• brickman25brickman25 Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    I'm new to leasing and have found this forum very informative. I'm looking at a 2013 Accord 2013 CVT.

A couple questions: Is the quote below in-line? & Most of the dealers I talked to have added accessories (door guards, all weather floor mat etc) do I need to buy that stuff?

Sale price $24,300 (incl: added accessories, destination and title)
    $1,000/down
    $309/month
    12,000 mile/year
    36 months
    Residual $13,988
    MF .00075
    No sales tax (Oregon)
  • You should try to negotiate the selling price to bring it down since 2013 is pretty all done but I'm no expert and I got good advice from Bill in this forum. Check out the post I had a few threads ago.
    Thanks again to kyfdx for the additional info re 2014 Accord Sedan residuals.
    Does anyone know what the money factor is on a 2014 Accord EX with CVT and EX L Sedan lease for 36 months and 12k mi/yr?

Thanks
  • Thanks! Wish me luck...
    Hondas standard money factor for 36 month leases is .00160..

Some regions may have special money factors, but that is the highest you should see....

regards,
    kyfdx

Does anyone know the current lease rates ( Money Factor and Residual) on a 2014 Accord EX Sedan with automatic and EX L Sedan for 36 months with 12 k mi/yr?

Thanks
    Does anyone know the current lease rates for October 2013 on the 2014 Accord EX Sedan with CVT and 2014 EXL Sedan with 12k mi/yr for 36 months?
  • charles_guycharles_guy Posts: 55
    edited October 2013
    2014 Accord EX Sedan with CVT

hubby an me shopped a bunch for 2weeks: it was tuff without carman's numbers. maybe this will help

in our state dealers told us ex accord auto was for us just too much at .00160mf and res was 61 %

maybe you can get better from other posters posts or hosts post. this is what they said (more than one dealer said this)
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    To get meaningful advice, you'll probably need to get more specific about what you are shopping for. I doubt that the 219 car is an EXL or that the payment includes taxes and fees.

Bill G
  • Dear kyfdx,
    What is the MF and residual for top tier credit, 36 mo and 24 mo, 15k miles/year for a Accord Touring V-6?

Thanks
    2014 Accord V-6 Touring 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    Residual is 53% 24 mo residual is 60%

The last money factor I saw was .00160, but I can't verify that..

regards,
    kyfdx

This discussion has been closed.