Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Lease Questions

Comments

• bball233223bball233223 Posts: 9
    edited May 2012
    Bro if you're gonna be a jerk about it then just keep your mouth shut. Just curious to see how I did so I know better for next time. All the other info doesn't matter. The msrp is what is and bottom line number is the total dollar amount I'm paying for 36 months soup to nuts which is 12k. The standard version ex-l in one dealerships lot is the same as the standard version ex-l model in the next dealers lot down the block.
  • jubeekabeejubeekabee Posts: 6
    A friend of mine works at Honda and he said his GM could offer me an EX-L with $2500 due at signing, 3yr/36k for $250/mo. I do not have any others details then that, but should I follow up for more details?
    edited May 2012
    Is it the I4 or the V6 version? Does the 2500$ include taxes and other fees? Are you in NY?
  • jubeekabeejubeekabee Posts: 6
    edited May 2012
    Yes, everything included...NJ

And its the I4
  • 4 cylinder or v6?
    edited May 2012
    Here is what I can tell you. I just got a 2012 coupe ex-L 4 cyl without navigation. I'm paying $325 a month for 36 months and 12k mile a year. I gave first month, $75 doc fee, and new plate fees upfront so my upfront cost was about $620 then I drove off. I know for sure now that I could of gotten the car for atleast $5 a month less but that's not really a big difference. I'm in NY and the sales tax here is about 8.5% but the 320 a month quote was from a nj dealership. REMEMBER.... 2013 accords will have a new body style in september so use that to your advantage and get a better deal than me. No dealership wants last yrs model and even worse an old body stlye coupe. If you need anything else feel free to ask.

Edit: forgot to mention I have tier 1 credit over 720
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    edited May 2012
    If you have to know - no, you did not, but I agree with pagasus17 - it is too late now to do anything. Just enjoy the car. In the future you may want to go to trucar to find a good price, find out MF and residual value on this board and use one of lease calculators available on the net to calculate a good price.
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    With such friends who needs enemies. $285-$300 per month with everything included is a good deal for a 4 cyl EXL.
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,898
    Thanks for reporting your deal, here..

That's the information we want in the forums... semantics aren't important..

Congrats on the new car!

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• pegasus17pegasus17 Posts: 536
    Posting these two links for comparisons sake. This weekend should be prime for a good lease deal.

http://www.vosshonda.com/specials/index.htm

http://media.dealerfire.com/websites/480/weeklyads/Honda-Specials---17997.pdf

Remember, every state has their own rules on taxes and doc fees so you can't simply compare one deal to another.

http://blog.truecar.com/2011/07/26/which-additional-fees-should-i-pay-at-the-dea- lership-what-is-the-doc-fee/

GLTA.
  • Thank you for the reply. Those payments are good for a NY deal or any state??
  • eric1973eric1973 Posts: 8
    I leased an Accord EX-L V6 (MSRP ($30,520) this week in NJ for $325/ month all in + DMV fees. A decent deal, I could have done a little better but didn't want to keep arguing/negotiating.
  • abb3abb3 Posts: 4
    Was there a down payment?
  • Thats for the sedan correct and which state are you located in? Do coupes lease out better or worse than sedans? Thanks
  • eric1973eric1973 Posts: 8
    Yes. It was for the sedan. I got it in NJ @ Planet Honda in Union, NJ.
  • mymia1mymia1 Posts: 1
    Hi,

I just wanna ask if I should get the lease deal for Honda Accord EX-L 4 cyl w/o Navigation (Car is black on black, auto, leather) for $2,000 due at sign and $230 for 36 Months (35 payments) 12K mile per year including tax and everything in NJ.

Thanks,
  • irisg1irisg1 Posts: 17
    That sounds like a great deal to me. I recently financed an Accord SE, but they had offered me that particular model for $222. per month, with $1,000 down. You are getting more car for a couple bucks more, so it sounds like a good deal to me. Good Luck.
  • loray14loray14 Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Hello!

I was offered the following deal yesterday on an Accord Sedan EXL, leather, auto...and am wondering if it's a good one, considering the Accord body style is changing in 3 months!

3 year lease
    15K miles a yr
    $298 a month
    $2500 down ($1500 fees and $1000 down payment)
    I'd pay $10,800 by end of lease
    Buy-out is $15,578
    Sticker rice is around $27K

I also drive a lot (about 20K miles a year) and the price per mile of overage would be 15 cents. I'm not clear if it's a bad idea to lease if I know I'll go over. Any advice would be much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.