Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Lease Questions

Comments

• abduhlaabduhla Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    I got an offer from Planet Honda, NJ.
    2013 Accord LX 4door
    39 month lease
    159/month
    18c/mile over 10k/year
    2500 due at signing. Im sure this excludes tax, title, etc.

Not worth it im assuming?

My credit is 810. Should I demand 15c over 12k/year and 1200 at signing?
  • thank you Car_man! for the same car, what are the residual and money factor for a 24 months lease?

Thanks!
  • REF: 4960
    Overall not a bad deal but you should reduce the down and pay more per month.
    $239 per month with zero down is reasonable. For comparison only, scroll down to find the Accord deals:
    http://www.vosshonda.com/specials/index.htm
    You can check weymouth for a similar deal. No incentives on Accord lease at the moment...
  • You're welcome hondarider2. A 24-month lease is going to be more expensive.

Honda Finance's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Accord Sedan EX 4-cylinder with 12,000 miles per year are .00155 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Interesting, the Planet Honda website has a too good to be true ad for an Accord at $169 a month with $954 due at signing. Must be with a third party leasing company that charges ridiculous turn-in and wear and tear fees.

I'm sure you could negotiate a much better deal than the one they've offered.
  • Hey Thanks A lot man. I would have never found that.

Now the thing is that I currently have a lease that is over miles with Honda. My fear is that once I go to exchange the car for a new lease, they are going to use the overage against me in negotiations.

Maybe I should sell the car to a third party, pay off AHF and then start fresh?

Still researching my options.
  • dat2dat2 Posts: 242
    You could also try taking your car to carmax or a similar business and see what they'll give you for it. It's a quick and painless way to get rid of a car. They'll give you a 10 day quote and then calculate your mileage overage to see if selling it to carmax would be a better deal compared to mileage overage and possible wear and tear charges. Good luck!
  • Hi all,

I saw a link tot he Weymouth lease calculator on here. How accurate is that? what is that pricing based off of? is that best case price? I never saw a dealership have something like that available.

Thanks!
  • thank you Car_man!
  • It's balls on to the penny. click on the details link embedded in the page to see all the gory details. It is the best and ONLY no fine print dealer page in existence (for now). Surprised they haven't "truecar'd" them yet.
  • I just noticed that the weymouth pages display a LOWERED money factor for Accord leases.
    Was 0.00155
    Now 0.00125
    Makes a few bucks difference for us penny pinchers... ;)
  • cpz1cpz1 Posts: 5
    Hi Car Man,

Can you please tell me the residual value and the money factor for February, for 2013 Honda Accord EX-L, V-6 Coupe, no Navigation, 15K, 36 Month, NY
  • from weymouth web site (should be close):
    msrp $31,140.00
    Sale Price $27,596.66
    Residual $17,127.00 (55% of MSRP)
    Financing 0.00125 money factor
    36 months
    15k per year
  • cpz1cpz1 Posts: 5
    Thanks,
    Can you please tell me the residual value and the money factor for February, for 2013 Honda Accord EX-L, 4 Cyl. Coupe, no Navigation, 15K, 36 Month, NY
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Posts: 536
    edited February 2013
    Copied and pasted from weymouth site
    here you go:

MSRP including destination $28,860.00
    Sale Price $25,612.01
    Residual $16,161.60 (56% of MSRP)
    Financing 0.00125 money factor

FYI, you MAY be able to get the info from the weymouth honda site
    click "sign in to view pricing", leave the info blank and click "sign in"
  • Can someone explain to me why the residual value of an Accord EX-L with NAV is 2% lower than one without NAV?
  • Nav is an overpriced option (initially, 2000) that doesn't add much (only ~600) to the 3 year residual value of a car.
    without nav 17271 (msrp 28785)
    with nav 17855 (msrp 30785)
  • acfkelacfkel Posts: 18
    This information was received today from a local dealer. This doesn't look good to me. My monthly payment comes to $286 using the information below; not taking into consideration taxes and fees or any possible dealer incentives/rebates. Any feedback?

2013 Accord EX
    MSRP - 26,195
    Sale Price - 24,236
    36 months 45k
    Sign and Drive - 337
    Money Factor - .00125
    Residual - 15,717
  • i get 35 payments of 313 (or 36 payments of 304) using your data and a 595 acq fee. there are no incentives at the moment. The sell price should be closer to 23.0-23.5 k, not 24236.
  • acfkelacfkel Posts: 18
    edited February 2013
    Thank you. This individual is not being straightforward or telling me how they arrive at a payment of $337 sign and drive. They are dancing around my questions. Probably should move on, correct?
This discussion has been closed.