Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Civic Lease Questions

Comments

• 2010 Honda Civic LX 4-Dr. Automatic (30 months, 15000 miles a year) no money down other than 1st months payment, Dealership Fees and registration fees. (Less than $500.00 down)

Also 2010 Honda CRV 4WD LX (30 months or 36 Months, 15000 miles a year) No money down except dealership fees 1st months payment and registration fees. (Less than $600.00 Down)

Want lease between Christmas and New Years.

Thanks for your help in advance CarMan.

It really helps me out.
  • It seems cheaper to lease a 2010 Civic LX than an 2009 Civic LX according to Honda's Financial Services website lease calculator.
  • zoranzoran Posts: 68
    much appreciated car_man! Happy holidays! I have been getting e mails for 0.9% financing and $400 under invoice on si sedan. Any idea what should I aim at in sfo bay area. Btw any idea will 2011 si, and insight would come out in summer 2010 with revised new civic?
    Thanks a lot.

Would u know if Lease Factors is same for Si Sedan with or without Navigation?

If there is diff residual and MF for 30 months lease for 12K miles/yr?

Finally if you would know Bank fee or acquisation fee and registration/document etc for Si Sedan?

I would really appreciate a quick response possible as I am thinking of buying one this week.

Car is being offered 1K below invoice!
  • I just received a deal for 2010 civic LX model Lease.
    $557 down - includes registration , title 1st payment
    $188 / month includes tax..
    Can you tell me if this is a good deal? or can i do better w/ the new lease program?
    Thanks for your help!
  • babtoki, can you share where you got this deal?
  • I received this deal from Huntington Beach Honda in California.
  • This is a great deal. i just got a 2010 civic lx lease for 30 months 12K/yr no money down except 1st month payment, dmv fees, etc for $230 (NY state tax included)
  • There was another offer from Norm reeves superstore for 0 down and $205 month. But it's the same thing as the previous dealer they just divided up the payment of the 1st payment dmv fees into the monthly payment..so i'm trying to get the payment lowered $15 more dollars..then it will be TMV value for the vehicle..so i'll let you know. i gotta purchase it within the next 2 weeks..
  • I'm looking to lease a Civic EX sedan. I'm a bit confused on a few key areas: purchase price I should be negotiating with, and money factor and residual %.

The TMV for 2010 EX, in NYC area is listed as totally $19,993 (including the delivery charge). Yet, when asked for online quotes I received two. One for $18,652 and one for $18,044. Obviously there might be some strings attached to these deals, but that's still considerably lower than the TMV.

Second, I don't know the MF and residual percentage. Actually, a dealership has just offered me a $259/mo 36 month, 12k, $0 down lease. Dealer told me Residual % was 65% but could not tell the Money Factor over the phone. Is this an accurate residual, and what is the Money Factor?

I'm a first time buyer so I'm trying hard to be as well equiped as possible.

Thanks for your help!
  • Just closed deal on a Civic 2010 EXL in an Atlanta area dealership.
    Sticker = $22,515
    $0 out of pocket - Sign & Drive
    30 Months/15K miles/$275.7 plus 7%Tax = $295 monthly payment
  • I'm new to the year end purchasing, and looking for info on the typical lease and financing changes after the year end specials expire, which appear to end on 1/4. Do the prices typically stay the same, decrease or increase, comparing to prior years and/or expectations for the current year.

Also, anyone have any suggestions for less hassle, good price dealerships in the nyc area?
    thanks
  • I am currently looking at leasing a civic EX sedan w/ navi. Could someone tell me what the money factor and residual is currently?

I was trading in my car (4,200 in equity) and on a EX sedan AT (w/out navi) they quoted me:

30 months - 0 out of pocket (cause of trade-in), 229-244 a month for 12k miles and a residual of $13836.90
  • Leased the 2010 Civic LX last friday for..$174.00 / per month, 30months, 12,000 miles and 12,807 residual 0 down and 0.00065 money factor.
    for civic si non navigation, mf was 0.00137 for 30 mo, with 66% residual for 3o mo, mf was higher i think for 36 mo, residual was lower by 2%? drive off for us, including all state fees/first payment $683. They have to give you honda buy rate.
  • I just came back a lease deal on a 2010 Honda EX Sedan. Got the deal from Bay Ridge Honda in Brooklyn, NY.

The deal is the following:
    MSRP: 20965
    Negotiated Selling Price: 19615
    Money Factor: .00137
    Residual %: 66
    Term: 30 mos.
    Monthly payment: 238.43
    $595 Bank Fee + $74 Doc Fee + 280 Title Fee+ $635.18 Tax up Front

This is about $300 less than Edmunds TMV.
  • I am new to leasing and wanted to know if I got a good deal:

2010 Civic LX Automatic. 30 months, 12k a year

$0 down, monthly payment of $152 (includes tax)

I had to pay $1,140 up front for the tax, title, registration, and acquisition fee.

Is this a good deal? Did I get taken?
  • abonabon Posts: 1
    That sounds like a greast deal, which state are you in? i see very low sales taxes!!! anyway I just leased a Civic Lx today, the total out of pocket was $1500 + dmv , everything included in those $1500....and $165 /month, 30 months, 12k year TIER 2 credit.. very important.
    This was a great deal
  • That seems like a very good deal! What part of the country are you in??
  • casdmgcasdmg Posts: 11
    Never leased before so this is process is very new to me.

$24,569 and INCLUDE freight and accessories
    With only taxes and first payment out of pocket the lease will be $400 X 30
    15k miles a year
    Thoughts?

I think their lease special ends on the 4th.
This discussion has been closed.