Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Odyssey Lease Questions

Comments

• dylrexdylrex Posts: 57
    Just first months payment.
  • daved5daved5 Posts: 3
    Sorry, that $50 was suppose to be $500 down, I am trading in end of lease EX with 37k on it, I was allowed 45k, there should be equity in car, payoff is $16.2k, not sure cap cost.
  • Hi la_guy55. Nearly $700 per month for an Odyssey is indeed outlandish :) .

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • adb280zadb280z Posts: 11
    I'm in the spot, got a 2010 Odyssey EX about to be off lease and I'm not having a lot of luck getting a good deal. That price would definitely work for me.
  • daved5daved5 Posts: 3
    I asked about 2012 model and was told I would do better with 2013 right now.
  • canowpscanowps Posts: 12
    Hi Car_man, I always check here to start my car research. Thank you for all your hard work.

Looking at leasing a Touring or Touring Elite. I was hoping to confirm an equivalent interest of 1.3% or 1.54% for a 36 mo lease that I found online (both are listed) good through 03/04/13. Also wondering what the residual is for 10k mi/yr for the Elite and Touring.
  • dylrexdylrex Posts: 57
    You can use the below link for comparison purposes. According to their site, you can get a 2013 Odyssey EX with 15k per year for $363 a month before taxes.
    http://www.weymouthhonda.com/lease/?&code=RL5H4DEW&lmileage=15
  • canowpscanowps Posts: 12
    Thanks for the link. I wish all dealers spelled out leases this easily.

Looks like residual for a Touring or Touring Elite at 12k mi/yr is 51% with a money factor of 0.00064.
  • You're very welcome canowps.

Honda finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Odyssey Touring with 10,000 miles per year are .00064 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for the Touring Elite are exactly the same.

There is a $500 cash incentive on both of these vans right now.

A money factor of .00064 is equivalent to an interest rate of around 1.54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • zheckszhecks Posts: 34
    edited February 2013
    Car_man,

Is the lease rate (2013 Odyssey Touring Elite) money factor / residual value for 36-month lease the same for the month of February (0.00064 and 52%)?

Need a mini-van in 2 weeks. As always, this is the place I check before buying any cars.

Also, I live in CA, I see some out of state dealers are discount the 2013 by $5000. can I expect the same in So. CA?

thanks...zhecks
  • Hi Car_man,

Thanks for all the info - your service is great!

What is Honda Finance's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Odyssey EX for both 12K & 15K miles per year in Florida?
  • Yes, zhecks, as of right now (and in the world of incentives everything is usually subject to change) Honda's February lease program is exactly the same as its January program was.

Southern California is a very competitive market. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get as good a deal there as someone would in any other part of the country.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're welcome and thank you dacarmon.

Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Odyssey EX with 15,000 miles per year are .00064 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • bmar1bmar1 Posts: 1
    CArman,

What about an EX-L with navi.
    12k/36 months.
    Whats resid and money factor

Thanks!!
  • I figured I'd share some real world numbers for anyone shopping around. I really can't say for sure how good or bad I did, I'll defer to you guys on that :)

I turned in my 2010 EX-L lease with one payment remaining, the dealer absorbed the last payment.

I got a 2013 EX-L, no navi or dvd. 12k miles/yr.
    I put down $2200 including taxes and my payment is $389/month.

On my 2010 EX-L I put down about the same and I was paying $372/month.

I don't know if I got the best deal around, but I didn't have to haggle very hard and I feel comfortable where I ended up. Hope this helps others shopping around.
  • Hi everyone:

I am new to both this site and to leasing and am hoping for some guidance. We're looking to lease a 2013 Odyssey EX-L, 12k miles a year, no money down. I have an 04 Acura TSX as a trade in with 170k miles on it (a ton, I know, but it is what it is). The best lease deal I've been quoted so far is $384/month for 36 months with the Acura as trade in to cover tax, title, etc., plus I'd owe the first month's payment at signing. Is this a good deal? Again, I've always bought, not leased cars, so I have no idea how to compare. I do not want to sell the Acura on my own, as I don't want to deal with the hassle and I know I'm taking a hit by trading it in, but I just want to know how this overall deal looks to someone more educated than me. Thanks so much in advance! -Greg
  • You need to post:
    MSRP
    Selling Price
    Money Factor
    Residual
    Detailed Fees

Do you have a carmax near you or a dealer that will buy your Acura? Try to get a quote from them to make sure you are getting maximum value for your trade-in
  • Thanks. I'm working on getting those numbers from the dealer and will post them when I have them. Unfortunately, I do not have a carmax nearby.
  • Thanks Car_man! Do any of the figures change by going to the EX-L (no navi or rear entertainment system)?

Also - going to be checking out the Nissan Quest - so will be posting questions in the lease forum there as well.
  • Finally got my odyssey, picked up a 2013 Base EX-L in bay area for $30750 plus fees. Lease was for 36month 12K/year, payment came out to be $393/month with $750 drive off fee.
This discussion has been closed.