Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Pilot Lease Questions

Comments

• coco19coco19 Posts: 2
    Hi....been looking at leasing the honda pilot 2011 EX-L with RES in Penna. Received a price for 36 mo. lease, 12k per year, $250 down payment for a total of $500 per month (that includes taxes). Price they are selling/leasing it to me for is $34,200. Is this a good deal? And, are there any dealer incentives out there for 2011 honda pilots? Thank you in advance........
  • robby1234robby1234 Posts: 4
    Carman,

I got a quote for a 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L lease for 415.00 / month for 35 months for 36/15k miles? includes tax, tag, etc. 0 out the door in South Florida

I have been looking throught the forums and the lowest I saw including tax was about 430 for a 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L?

What are your thoughts?
  • tex18tex18 Posts: 82
    edited May 2010
    Thats awesome price Robby. Are you sure thats for an EX with Leather? Again thats an aweosme price.
  • robby1234robby1234 Posts: 4
    yes - closed on it . White, 2011 EX-L 415.00 month 3yr/15k yr incl tax tag, title, etc. 0 down, 35 months. Dealer happens to be Coral Springs Honda, Fl.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi kd2000. You're right, consumers definitely need to negotiate the selling prices of leased vehicles.

The sign and drive promotion that Honda was providing in April is available on the 2010 Pilot. Honda's April programs are scheduled to run through today, May 3rd. I will provide you with information on what the April program is like for now. Let me know if you're interested in what the May programs are like and I'll stop back and let you know as soon as I've had a chance to take a look at them.

Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Pilot EX-L 4WD with RES and 15,000 miles per year are .00173 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

I would be happy to work up a sample payment for you if you provide me with the MSRP and selling price of the specific unit that you are interested in.

You don't need to pay extra for excess wear and tear insurance. Honda Finance automatically waives up to $1,500 in excess wear and tear on leased vehicles.

Consumers are required to pay a $595 acquisition fee on Honda Finance leases, but I don't believe that it charges any disposition fee at lease-end. The doc fee is between you and the dealer.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • gman1957gman1957 Posts: 34
    edited May 2010
    Hey Car_man....

Finally leased 2010 Pilot EXL w RES along with Boards selling price of 32,376.00
    I just paid the taxes and all inceptions fees upfront for 3yrs / 12,000 Can you guess what should I be paying paying a month. I lived in NYC.

Gman923
  • alartialarti Posts: 8
    Hi Robby1234,

I have a couple of questions about your transaction. Please contact me directly if you would be so kind.

Regards,

alarti
  • andmilairandmilair Posts: 6
    Does anyone know what the current (as of May 5th) money factor and residual are for a 2011 Honda Pilot Lease of 3 years and 12,000 miles per year.
    Trying to figure what the monthly pmts are on a 4WD Touring w/ RES before I talk with the dealership.
    Thanks for the help……
  • andmilairandmilair Posts: 6
    Went to Honda last night Suffolk County Long Island NY and was quoted a price of $550 per month for a 2011 Pilot 4wd Touring with RES, 3 years / 36K miles. Just need to pay taxes and bank fee upfront. Do you think there is any more room in the monthly payment???
  • woodkinswoodkins Posts: 5
    I am also in Suffolk Cty and I am leasing the 2010 model (we leased in Feb prior to the 2011 models coming out) for $550 per month including the taxes (rolled the taxes into my payment) with no bank fee (they waived it for good credit). We walked out the door only paying our dmv fees. There is definitely room in there since we are paying the same monthly payment as you with our taxes included in that amount.
  • AXM23AXM23 Posts: 64
    Robby,

Can you let me know where you got your deal? I think it is a great deal.

axm23@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • krt3krt3 Posts: 4
    Hi Car Man,

I'm looking at possibly leasing either a 2010 Pilot Touring 4WD w/ NAV or a 2011 Pilot EX-L 4WD w/ NAV. I would want a 10,000 mile, 36 or 39 month lease. Could you provide the money factors and residuals for both of those cars?

Thanks!
  • kd2000kd2000 Posts: 7
    Thanks Car man. Ended up buying instead of leasing. Got the 2011 EXL 4WD with RES for $34k + TTL @ 4%. Hope it was good price. For leasing everything was as you suggested. They were offering 57% residual for 12k miles. It was quite attractive. But the better half wasn't too excited about leasing so ending up purchasing it.
  • hondafan14hondafan14 Posts: 9
    Not sure about what you leased for but I leased at the end of April, 2011 Pilot EX-L with RES for $435 / month with total $1500 out of pocket which includes first month payment. Its 12k / year.
    Hope this helps someone. I 'am in NJ.
  • sphilip81sphilip81 Posts: 1
    Hi All,

I am thinking about leasing a 2011 Honda Pilot. I have never leased an automobile before, so I am looking for advice on the best way to negotiate (tips, known traps, etc..) with the dealer. I live in NY and have seen lease specials on the Honda website ($309.00 per month for 36 months. $2,999.00 total due). Is this a good deal?

Thanks,
    Raj
  • coco19coco19 Posts: 2
    Would you be able to tell me where in NJ (dealership) you leased this vehicle? ....Thanks so much!
  • pillar88pillar88 Posts: 2
    Car Man,

I would be interested in the same information but for 12,000 mile lease. I live in the DC market. Thanks in advance.
  • gman1957gman1957 Posts: 34
    Hey Hondafan14,
    Mine was 1240 total out of pocket which includes first month payment of $429.00.I leased out of NY.Its a 2010 Pilot with RES with the bars on it.I guess you and I did okay. I am happy. Hope you are too.Happy motoring!!!!
    edited February 2009
    This was at Hamilton Honda in Hamilton NJ. Its was a 40 min drive for me but was worth it. Hope this helps.
    Hi gman1957,

I guess we both did ok especially given that in NJ I was getting crazy quotes in mid 500's for the same vehicle. This is my second Pilot. I had a 2007 EX-L with RES and loved it. The 2011 replaced the 2007 which I was leasing as well. Drive safe, enjoy and good luck with the new car...