Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Pilot Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here you go jdiz3. Honda Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Pilot EX-L AWD with Navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Bizhouse, Honda Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Pilot Touring AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00145 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Good deal or what? Dealer made offer..I haven't countered yet -

With both Deals $O down they pay first Paayment..then 35 more.
    and pulling me out 2 months early (of a $405 2008 leased CRV ex-l), as a trade in.

2011 Pilot 4WD EX-L
    $34,775msrp
    $30,991 TLC discount
    $434 per month for 35 months
    or
    2011 Pilot 4x4 EX
    $33,275msrp
    $29,460 discount
    $399 per month for 35 months
  • jdiz3jdiz3 Posts: 11
    edited March 2011
    Hi Gatorbaiter,

Do you have to pay for fee's up front? And do those quotes include taxes? Thanks.
  • nygenenygene Posts: 11
    Gatorbaiter that EXL seems like a good deal. What is dealership? What did you mean by TLC in discount? This is better number than I got from Kingston Honda in Ny. So would like to call your dealership!! Pls let me know.

Ps-- have you read about the braking distance issues with the Pilot? Not a worry for you that the braking distances are longer than competitors
  • Yes idiz3,
    There are no fees upfront - $0 out the door and yes the numbers include taxes.
    Honda has a Pilot Deal now..paying the first payment up to $500/ thus the ;35; payments..(immed ~$ 400 savings as I see it the first month) most area dealers are $15-$60 HIGHER on the same cars... what do ya think.. ?
    If I'm just dropping and driving every 36 months... should I be considering lease factor and residual value.? doesnt seem like it's mattering..
  • gene.. I'm pretty sure TLC stands for tender loving care..( actually I'd say it means Terry Lee Corp) since that's the name of the dealer Terry Lee Honda~ INDY. The salsesperson's ccomparing MSRP to the Deal she's offering(yeah 'she') a first for me..
    Braking distance.? maybe But I can't remember ever having to stand on my brakes...when I really needed to...but its a concern...
    Im wondering if the 35 $ mnth extra is worth it for thr EX-L (sunrroof, heated leather/ mirrors is the really the only diff)
  • Not bad~ I got the same..but another dealer dropped it to $399..same $0 down '35' months.. They should pay 1st month.. (up to $500) Its a Pilot DEAL till MArch 31st. use $29400 as an EX price ..see what happens...
  • Sorry~ jdiz3 ~ see annswer 'above'- lol
  • NJ "0" out of pocket first payment waived, 464 a month, selling price 32,045.00...What do you think?
  • MSRP $34,775 EX-L 2WD
    Negotiated price- $30,245
    Doc fee is $150
    Title fee is and tire tax for new vehicle is $16.25 (15 title, 1.25 tire)
    Aquisition fee from Honda, not the dealer -$595 on any lease
    The money factor is .00145
    The residual is 57% or $19,821.75 to be exact
    The resulting numbers ~ payment of $383.94 plus tax = $410.82
    Honda pays 1st payment, I pay 35 remaining. (this is only available with no equity or down payment)
    This is based on them pulling me out 2 months early @ $400 mnth on my previous CRV lease ~even.

I think thats a good negotiation ...
  • read mine above (or below). i think you could do a bit better -4x4 right?
    gotta play with the numbers.. 36 or 35 months- ? shud be 35.. they have a deal to pay first mnth--- and extra $750 off~ anounced last friday---
  • It was an EXL 4wd 464 a month all fees, taxes etc rolled into payment. I did a lot of research and only one dealer in NJ was 5.00 lower, Weymouth Honda said they could do 417 and Bobby Rahal said they would match but usually when things seem to good to be true they usually are!
  • yeah well my deal IS real.. (if you want the front 2WD- )
    also- it should be a lease for 35 months- ? they have a deal to pay first mnth--- and now ann extra $750 off~ anounced last friday---
    good luck (I'm in indiana)
  • I didn't mean your deal, I was just giving info about my experience along the way to others. In no way was I trying to disrespect your offer....
  • hey No worries dude...(not what I meant) Good luck..
  • how does the 750.00 incentive work? Should I be able to get my price reduced if I fight for it...Thanks
  • cyberconcybercon Posts: 1
    EXL-Nav - 4X4 $3kdown, $507/mo. in NJ
  • Hey Car Man,

Can you provide lease rates and residuals for 2011 Honda Pilot 4WD, following trims:

EX-L
    EX-L w/DVD
    EX-L w/NAV
    Touring

Thanks!

Don
  • Hi Gatorbaiter, Where was this deal? I am quoting in South Florida. I am looking for an EXL 2WD w/ NAV w/ 15k/yr. The best I have seen w/ $0 out of pocket including tax is $499.91/month. Thx