Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Pilot Lease Questions

Comments

• Thank you very much for the info.

2 more questions: Think you've said that the residual would be 2% higher for a 12,000 mile/year lease, but what is the MF based on a 12,000/year lease? Also, do the MF and residuals change for a 2013? What about the dealer cash incentives?
  • You're very welcome singerone. the mileage allowance does not affect the money factor, just the residual value.

The numbers for the 2013 model are different.

Honda Finance's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Pilot EX AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00155 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 Pilot EX-L AWD are .00155 and 55%.

There is no dealer cash on the '13 model yet either.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • solinsolin Posts: 10
    Hello, I am in the market for a Pilot fwd ex-l lease. There is a dealer in Cerritos California where they have it advertised for $349 a month plus tax. This a zero down zero drive off. Don't know a thing about money factor or residual value but if its this low, this sounds like a real good deal. Does anyone think I can find better?

Thank you all in advance.
  • duke90duke90 Posts: 1
    I am set to lease a 2012 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD this week (in KS) and am wondering if I am getting a good deal? I would appreciate your opinion.

No added options.
    MSRP - $37,150
    Negotiated Price - $32,500
    3yr 36,000 mile lease
    Money Factor .00048
    With tax and all fees - $3,000 Down/$352.77 mo
    Purchase Option At End $19,318
  • brl72brl72 Posts: 2
    edited October 2012
    Interested in leasing a 2012 EX-L 4WD, 10,000 miles a year, no money down. Can you anyone tell me the residual and money factor for this model for October? Also, if anyone can post any deals they have gotten to lease this vehicle in October, it would be most appreciated.
  • Hi brl72. Honda Finance's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Pilot EX-L 4WD with 10,000 miles per year are .00048 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,750 dealer cash that is currently available on this model.

Car_man
    Host
    I was offered a Honda Pilot Ex-L, $349+tax and $900 drive off which includes the first payment and all other documentaion for 35 months, 12k miles for 3 years. I have not found any other dealer that will come near this price as of today. I'd love hear any thoughts from anyone here as to whether this is the best deal I can expect .

Thank you in advance.
  • How do I get the 1750 dealer cash incentive? is this nation wide? thanks carman. great information here.
  • chaozz1chaozz1 Posts: 49
    On some dealer web sites I see for EX-L..your offer seems few bucks better
    as your 900 down takes off about 30 bucks a month

$390/month for 35 months with $0 due at signing. Special Lease Offer includes down payment with no security deposit. Excludes taxes, titles and fees. Not all buyers may qualify. See dealer for complete details.

FEATURED SPECIAL LEASE: Closed end lease for 2012 Pilot 5 Speed Automatic 2WD EX w/Leather (YF3H5CJNW) available from September 21, 2012 through October 31, 2012, to well-qualified lessees approved by Honda Financial Services. Not all lessees will qualify. Higher lease rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. MSRP $35,550.00 (includes destination, excludes tax, license, title fees, registration, documentation fees, options, insurance and the like). Actual net capitalized cost $31,837.53. Net capitalized cost includes $595 acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect actual lease payment. Total monthly payments $13,650.00. Option to purchase at lease end $18,486.00. Must take new retail delivery on vehicle from dealer stock by October 31, 2012.
  • You're welcome mikeb123. This is a national program. Honda pays dealers $1,750 on every Pilot EX they sell during the month. Just make sure to take it into account when negotiating your truck's selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you all for the responses. I went with the 2012, Pilot EX-L, $900 down and $349 a month + tax for 35 months. All fees included and no accessories added. I couldn't find a better deal out there so I'm confident it was not a bad one at the end of the day. The truck drives superbly!
    how this one sound?
    EX-L NAV 4x4
    $1000 down
    $495 a month includes tax
  • tonka858tonka858 Posts: 21
    edited November 2012
    Have new numbers for Nov
    really interested if the cash back has gotten better
  • Hi tonka858. In November Honda is providing $1,000 dealer cash on all 2012 Pilot models plus an additional $750 on Touring, EX and EX-L models.

Honda Finance's November buy rate lease money factor for the 2012 Pilot is .00022 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    edited November 2012
    After deal did not work on 2012

picked up 2013 EL-L Nav 4WD
    488 including tax lease with first month payment and tags only
    3 year 12 miles buy out is 21k and change
  • Hi Car_Man,
    Could you please post the residual value and money factor for the 2013 Pilot LX 2WD and EX 2WD models? Thank you.
  • Hi enthusiastdre. Honda Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pilot LX 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00022 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Pilot EX 2WD are .00022 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi....I'm new to the forum - I'm looking to get rid of my '04 Pilot EX-L, and replace it with a new one. What should I be paying for a monthly lease with zero down?

Thanks!
  • fhmd1fhmd1 Posts: 1
    I am wondering about residual and money factor for 3/36 lease.
    Thanks very much.
  • Hello fhmd1. Honda Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pilot EX-L Touring 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00022 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host