Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Pilot Lease Questions

Comments

• jess72jess72 Posts: 5
    Yes, monthly is $299 includes taxes.
  • Hi Car_man,

I'm wondering if you could tell me what the January 2013 buy rate lease money factor and residual value are for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pilot Touring 4WD @ 12,000 miles.

Thank you!
  • Greetings and salutations postytsx (just trying to change things up...I get sick of saying the same thing every time ;) ).

Honda Finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pilot Touring 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00073 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $500 cash incentive on leases of van. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • chaozz1chaozz1 Posts: 49
    why not each month update a thread with current info,so for those that are to lazy to look back one page might happen to see it. :P
  • bspzbspz Posts: 30
    I second chaozz1's suggestion. A list of each model with corresponding MF/RV would be quite handy.

Thanks for all you do!
  • mariasmarias Posts: 9
    Just traded in my 2011 Hondo Touring 2wd, with 12,500 miles, large scratch on passenger side door, 10 months remaining on lease of $499/month on a 2013 Touring 4wd, first months monthly payment, 36 months. $200 (for title) for $525 per month (includes tax). Thought it was a great deal, but I did not really work to hard for it, even though the manager looked like he was going to puke. Finance manager said it was only because sales were so slow.
  • Hey car_man,
    Any chance you can post the lease rates for a 2013 pilot lx 4wd, please?

Thanks for your help!
    Jim
  • Howdy from Houston, TX
    I need help! I just spent the day at the Honda dealership, and am close to making a deal. They ran my credit and it was perfect. Here are the parameters:

$27,495
    ~$800 in extra dealer add on crap
    $350 in doc fee's
    Trade in $29000/Payoff is $25177.36

The advertised lease deal is $2499/Down/289 Month x36 Months.

The best they can do for me is 319/month. When I asked why I cant get the advertised rate, they explain that the trade in complicates the transaction and ends up costing more. I can understand I owe the ~1150 for extra dealer crap, but what I don't understand is that for effectively $2800 Down I cant get the $289/ month deal. Because I am in TX, I really want to do a trade to forego the $1800 in sales tax.
  • lg2lg2 Posts: 6
    Would it be possible to tell me what state you are in? I leased my Pilot on Long Island, NY. I paid 400 per month for same car. Curious if the state has anything to do with it. thanks. Also is your Pilot 4 wheel drive?
  • Never mind. I was looking at it the wrong way. I have done my research and I was REALLY getting worked over by the dealer. The trade gives lots of cover for the dealer to hide behind.
  • Hi Jim. Honda Finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pilot LX 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00073 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Honda is providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck right now. Make sure to take this cash into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • albert72albert72 Posts: 141
    Car Man,

Happy New Year.

Can you give me the MF and residual for:

2013 Pilot EXL - 4WD No Rear Entertainment System and No Navigation?

Looking at 3 yr 36k and 3 yr 30k leases.

Do you know if there are any extra incentives for leasing a 2012 Pilot - dealers seem to have a lot of inventory left. If the 2012 is a lot less, I am OK with getting one but for $10 / month, I would rather have the 2013.

Thanks,
  • albert72albert72 Posts: 141
    Car Man,

Happy New Year.

Can you give me the MF and residual for:

2013 Pilot EXL w/4WD No Rear Entertainment System and No Navigation.

Looking at 3 yr 36k and 3 yr 30k leases.

Do you know if there are any extra incentives for leasing a 2012 Pilot - dealers seem to have a lot of inventory left. If the 2012 is a lot less, I am OK with getting one but for $10 / month, I would rather have the 2013.

Thanks,
  • Just leased a basic 2012 civic LX for my son.. {21st Birthday present !} $1000 down $175 mnth 35 mnths- we've leased 6 vehicles from the same salesperson. SHE's always working deals-
    specialty--¨ getting us OUT of our leases 8-12 mnths early--and into NEW cars. (usually for around the same payment) We never consider buying at the end- We like 'NEW' every couple of years-
    ANYWAY - she's come up with a deal for ME (early) on my 2011 Pilot EX...I'm 2 years into the lease ~ $410 mnth payment.

DEAL_
    BUY before Jan31- (Indiana - snow everywhere- dealer is dead slow)

2013 EX-L 4WD
    $435 1st payment (or tax\ title\ fees ---PAID by DEALER)

so Basically drop off my 2 yr old EX with 20,000 miles and drive out in a new 2013 EX-L with 7 miles on it (rides awesome huh?) for the same payment► $410 mnth ~35 mnths --- (which we never see 'cause we always in a NEW vehicle after 24 months ! :) )
    Good Deal ? or am I missing the hidden $$ trick under the shell - ??? :confuse:

Thanks guys-
  • Thanks albert72. To you as well. Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Pilot EX-L 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00073 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $500 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

There is a little more dealer cash on the 2012 model, but no lease support so I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was actually more expensive to lease a '12 than it would be to lease a '13 at this point.

Car_man
    Host
  • td_inctd_inc Posts: 17
    Hey Gatorbaiter,

Sounds like a good deal to me! I can't say specifically on an EX-L current price but i just did nearly the same thing with my 2011 EX-L in Dec. Dropped it off 8 months early and picked up a Touring model for about $10 more a month.

Some else just reported on here doing the same. So it sounds like the Pilots are holding good value and Honda is more and happy to take the trade-ins. Plus with the lease prices dropping since 2010/2011 - the new model deals are more attractive!

Enjoy the new truck.... we love ours! :)
  • it has been more last couple months since the residual is at %50
    on 2012..

If your leasing 2013 is only way to go now.
  • Hello. I am curently negotiating a lease on a Honda Pilot EX 2WD. Best I have been offered is $0 money due at signing. $390 month including tax. 12K miles / 36 mnth. I was hoping to come lower but have been working 3 different dealers for the past 2 week. This is the best offer so far. Would you think this is a good deal or should I continue to negotiate?

Thanks.
  • chaozz1chaozz1 Posts: 49
    edited February 2013
    well its much better then the web site promo
    2013 Pilot 5 Speed Automatic 2WD LX Featured Special Lease
    $289 per month for 36 months
    $2,499.00 total due at signing.

My exl-nav 4wd I'm at 490 a month
    that was with first month payment down and tags.
  • gpsacgpsac Posts: 98
    I think you're about there. In Central Florida the best i was able to do a couple weeks ago was $362 (plus tax = 385) with 0 out of pocket on an EX 2wd.