Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Santa Fe Lease Questions

Comments

• charlesycharlesy Posts: 1
    We're about to lease a '07 GLS FWD, base model (floor mats only) with the following terms:

24 months
    12,000 miles/yr
    $400 Drive off (includes 1st mo. payment)
    $330 per month (price includes 7.75% tax)
    $400 Disposition Fee at lease termination if we elect to return the Santa Fe

The dealership is located in Anaheim, CA.

Thanks for your input!!!
  • pjamesepjamese Posts: 15
    Nice drive off amount. I would just make sure that the adjusted cap cost (true selling price) of the car is at least $4k off MSRP. I actually got $4,332 off MSRP as my adj. cap cost.
  • is this lease cash back (2,000) still in effect? Is this a national offer or regional?
  • cjkbme2wcjkbme2w Posts: 82
    Has anyone had a good Hyundai Lease experience in Delaware-Philly-Baltimore area?

This will be my first time leasing and I could use all the help I can get.

Where can I lease comparison shop?
  • I am looking for some assistance on a purchase of a new 2007 Santa Fe Limited AWD with option 26. I have received the following:

MSRP Dealer Invoice
    $27,945.00 $26,239.00

Destination Charge $670.00 $670.00
    Optional Equipment $950.00 $865.00

SubTotal $29,565.00 $27,774.00

Hyundai Rebate $1,000
    Hyundai Financing 3.9% 60 months or $1,000 Off

One dealer will double the rebate, but that is the extent of the discounting. Any thoughts?

I am new car shopping in Minnesota.

Two last questions, one dealer has a loaner model (exact car I am looking for)with 5,000 miles on it; any thoughts on how much they should discount it; also would you normally still get the rebates in addiiton to the discount?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
  • hooopshooops Posts: 64
    Hi Car_man,

Can you please post the 2009 Santa Fe Limited Lease Numbers for a 36 month, 15kmi/yr lease,

Thanks - Dan
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey Dan. Hyundai is not currently providing lease support on the Santa Fe. As a result, leasing one does not make much sense right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • hooopshooops Posts: 64
    Thanks Car_man. With the Santa Fe out, could you please list the lease numbers for a Kia Borrego EX 4WD 3.8 and 4.6 - lease term of 24 & 36 months with 15 k mi/yr.
    No problem, hoops. Here's that info. Kia's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Borrego EX V6 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00131 and 37%, respectively. Kia is not currently offering 24 month leases on this model.

Car_man
    Host
  • quad1quad1 Posts: 9
    Can someone show me how to figure out a lease payment for a 2010 Santa Fe AWD Limited? MSRP is $31,330. Do you go by that or by the price you get them down too? I was trying to use a lease calculator online, but I don't know what the residual value and money factor are. Does anyone know these numbers? I'm in Western Pa.
  • Hi quad1. The following article gives a detailed explanation of how to calculate a lease payment: Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

You need both the MSRP and the selling price of the vehicle that you want in order to come up with a payment.

Hyundai is not currently providing any lease support on the Santa Fe. You might still be able to lease one through Hyundai Finance, but you would have to use its standard lease program...which in all likelihood is not that great. If you really want to lease, you probably would be better off going with a different model.

Car_man
    Host
  • quad1quad1 Posts: 9
    Thank you, that explains it better than some sites!
    You're very welcome, quad1. I'm glad that I was able to help you out.

Car_man
    Host
  • Does anyone have the current residuals and money factor on all three models - GLS, SE & Limited with automatic transmission for a 3yr, 15,000 mile per year lease?
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, fdavies007.

Actually it turns out that Hyundai is not currently providing any lease support on either then 2010 or the 2011 Santa Fe.

If you really want one, you will have to finance it through an independent bank and take advantage of the $1,000 customer cash that is available on them.

or

Finance a 2010 model through Hyundai Finance at 0% for 4 years, 0.9% for 5 years, or 2.9% for 6 years.

Car_man
    Host
  • karchkarch Posts: 42
    Any updates on lease residual and mf's for Hyundai Santa Fe? Looking for 3yr/36K.

Thank you.
    Hi karch. According to the latest information that I have seen, Hyudai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value value for a 36 month leaser of a 2011 Santa Fe GLS 4-cylinder AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00132 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • joesaojoesao Posts: 16
    Car_man, I'm also looking at this car. Do you happen to have the same data for a 2011 Santa Fe SE 3.5L 6-cylinder FWD (invoice of $24,840 or $27,797 including premium package) -- 36 mo lease, 12k miles?

Thank you.
  • karchkarch Posts: 42
    Thank you very much.

I'm still trying to find a new SUV for the wife. One that she wants, at the price she wants ;)
    Hi joesao. Hyundai Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Santa Fe SE V6 FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00154 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.