Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Santa Fe Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    You're very welcome karch.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • joesaojoesao Posts: 16
    Great, thanks so much Car_man.
    You're very welcome joesao.

Car_man
    Host
  • andy2812andy2812 Posts: 65
    Hi Car Man,

Can you please let me know what the residual and money factor is on the Sante Fe GLS V6 with AWD for a 36 month lease and 12k miles per year?

Thanks
    I'd be happy to andy2812.

Hyundai Finance's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Santa Fe GLS V6 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00150 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_man

Thanks for your response, it's greatly appreciated.

Do you mind double checking you numbers on this as I was at a dealer yesterday before I saw your reply and they told me that the factors for a 2011 Santa Fe GLS V6 AWD with 12,000 miles per year was .00154 and 57%, not the .00150 and 59% that you said.

Assuming that your numbers are correct, is it possible that the dealer didn't have the updated rates and was using the May rates since I don't believe that they can change the residual percent set by the leasing company.

Also, are Hyundai dealers known to mark up the money factor?

Thanks again for your help.
    Hi andy2812. I'm pretty sure that the numbers that I posted previously are correct. I'm not sure why the dealer would have anything different than that. Hyundai dealers are not notorious for marking rates up and I don't think that they can alter your vehicle's residual value.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,

Thanks again for getting back to me.
  • alcapalcap Posts: 24
    Car Man,

I am new here and was planning to lease 2011 Santa Fe SE AWD. Would you know what the money factor and residual is in NJ. Also I would be putting some negitive equity into the lease, how will every 1000 increase my payment by? And also is there any tax savings trading in a car I still owe money on?

Thank you Car Man
    You're very welcome, andy2812.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome alcap. Hyundai Finance's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Santa Fe SE AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00125 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't think that there is any tax advantage to trading in a vehicle that you are upside down on.

I would be happy to work up a payment on this truck for you, taking the negative equity into account, if you provide me with its full MSRP and approximate selling price, or at least its MSRP and dealer invoice price. You can find this data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi,

I'm looking to lease a 2011 Santa Fe Limited. The rates and residuals I've seen expire today (July 5). Does anyone know what they'll be for the rest of the month?

Thanks in advance!
    Greetings to the appropriately named ready2lease. Hyundai Finance's new July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Santa Fe Limited 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year are .00125 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top two credit tiers.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Hyundai Finance.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you so much, Car man--those were the numbers I was looking for!
  • j_smith1j_smith1 Posts: 14
    Car_man,

Do you have the July money factor and residual for Limited AWD 3 years 36k?

Does the 1500 incentive apply to the limited as well? Any other incentives out there?

Thanks!
    You're very welcome ready2lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi j_smith1. Hyundai Finance's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Santa Fe Limited AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00125 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Yes, the $1,500 cash incentive is available on leases of Limited models as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • I have 3 questions and needing advice:
    1- anyone know when the 2012 Santa Fe is going to available- and is it worth waiting for?
    2- what is Money Factor for leasing a 2011 Santa Fe GLS- with Leather
    3- what is a good lease price? I am being offered: $1700 down, 390/month 36 mos/12k per yr. MF is .00165 and 52%
    This doesnt sound good- any help is appreciated.
    Hi coltrane1. I think that the 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe is scheduled to begin arriving at dealers this month, but I'm not sure about what the differences between the 2011 and 2012 models are.

Hyundai Finance's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Santa Fe GLS 4-cylinder AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00125 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I'd be happy to evaluate this lease for you, but it would be much easier for me to do so if you were able to provide me with this vehicle's MSRP and selling price first. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these two numbers it is more difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there is any room left to negotiate.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thx Car Man- going therethis evening!!
This discussion has been closed.