Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• That's crazy. It sounds like he's trying to rip you off. I just signed my lease on Tuesday (see above posts) and the terms for Infiniti's 12 month lease on an 06 FX35 should be: .00053 money factor and 81% residual for 15k miles. The dealer did tell me they change quckly, but those terms should be good until the end of Oct. And they will not get anywhere near $836 a month. You might try a different dealer--this guy sounds shady.
  • pk3737pk3737 Posts: 9
    can someone please tell me if this is a good lease deal

2006 FX35 AWD Touring package
    12 months lease, 12,000 miles
    MSPR : $41300
    Net Cap : $37012
    monthly payment : $300
    down payment : $3300, Includes $3,000 consumer down payment, $300 first month payment, $0 security deposit
    residual : $33,866

please help....
  • I just picked up the following from Circle Infiniti in West Long Branch, NJ:

2006 FX35 AWD
    Diamond Graphite
    Touring Package
    Technology Package
    Sport Package
    Handsfree Package

12 month lease with 12k miles 

for $399 with $3000 total out of pocket

I think that's a pretty good deal and Infiniti Financial told me I can extend for up to 6 months at the same rate.

A 2007 similarly equipped model would go for over $600 with the same $$ down.  The minor features that were added for 2007 (iPod connection, power retractable side mirrors & different wheels)  are not worth waiting and the extra $$

Infiniti expects to offer a mid sized SUV in 2008 (like BMW X5, Acura MDX) to complete their SUV lineup.  That's why they have the 12 month lease program on the FX until 10/31/06
  • I went to Infiniti of manhattan today was given this deal:
    fx 35, tech package, touring, bluetooth and 10k miles for 304/month and 2900 up front. Is this a good deal? They didnt have the color I wanted which was copper on copper or black on black with the navigation. So i had to get some seregheti color
  • Hi all: Went to an Infiniti dealer today in response to an ad they were running this past weekend for FX35's. Can you have a look at the figures below and provide some input (Is this a good deal? - what should I look out for?). Thank you.

2006 FX35 AWD Touring & Handsfree package.
    Term = 12 months / 12K Miles
    Monthly Pmt = $325 ($348 with 7% Sales Tax).
    Down Pmt ZERO
    Acq Fee 550
    Docs 300
    Plates 115
    1st Pmt w/Tx 348
    Total due at signing = $1313.
    $3,825 (remaining 11 pmts)
    Total 12 months + Fees = 5138
    I may be missing a registration fee in the quote.
  • I have contacted Infiniti of Manhattan 3 times and gotten the same deal (303/month, 2900 down, etc) and even submitted a credit application and they don't ever call me back to let me know whats going on. It is like pulling teeth to get them to sell me a car. Has anyone else had that situation? It's getting annoying. The sales guy told me I had 3 weeks from when I submitted the application to take advantage of the deal, but he never gets back to me. :mad:
  • Guys,

I am going to make an offer now and if dealer takes it then I will have a FX35 RWD very soon.. :)

MSRP: 40850
    Selling price: 37428 (invoice)
    Res: 78% (15k for 12 months)
    MF: 0.00003
    Fees: 1030$ rolled in Gross Cap
    0$ Down - No Cap cost reduction
    648$/month inc. CA taxes for 11 months (0$ for 1st month payment)

This comes down to 7128$ for all period of the lease
    594$/month inc CA taxes over 12 months.

It looks like Nov deals went up in monthly payments. I tried to challenge dealers on 2,5 or 2k incentive to take selling price below, but it didn't work. I believe this incentive is not for 1-year leases.

Anyway, pls provide any thoughts you may have since if my deal doesn't work then I can still use your advises.

Thanks.
  • Greetings sticman. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 12 month lease of a 2006 FX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 00043 and 80%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 24 month lease are .00076 and 67%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00130 and 56%. If you haven't leased this truck yet, make sure that the dealer you are working with uses these new numbers to calculate your monthly payment.

I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for the Infiniti FX35 right now, but full MSRP sounds way too high to me. You definitely should be able to negotiate some sort of discount on one. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar vehicles lately: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi kgraber. Let's use Infiniti's current lease program to calculate a lease payment on this truck and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD with an MSRP of $44,060 and a selling price of $39,498 (you never mentioned the exact model that you want, let me know if my assumption is incorrect) through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 12 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $423. As you can see, the monthly payment that you were quoted by the dealer you are working with is WAY out of whack. I used Infiniti Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value of .00043 and 79%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi pk3737. I always advise consumers against making down payments on leased vehicles. I do so because if your leased Infiniti is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered, any down payment that you made on it will essentially disappear. Even though your monthly payment will be a little higher, you would be much better off not making any sort of down payment on this lease.

The dealer invoice price of a 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD Touring is around $37,947. I assume that the "Net Cap" that you were quoted is this vehicle's selling price minus the $3,000 down payment that you are considering making. If so, it means that this vehicle's selling price is actually around $40,012. If this is the selling price, you are only getting around a $1,000 discount and you might be able to do better by negotiating more or shopping around. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar vehicles lately: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the FX that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this truck's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi scottrl. At first glance, this looks like a good deal to me. In order for me to give you a detailed analysis of it, I need you to provide me with this vehicle's MSRP and selling price. Let me know and I will break it down for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hey everyone! what do you think of this deal?

FX35
    RWD, handsfree, touring and sports packages.

Alleged msrp 42850
    Alleged invoice 39700
    Selling price 39746

8339 total payments for 12 months with MF of .0012

the fx already has 1500 miles on it.

Thanks!
  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 17,464
    '06 or '07?

if an '06, the selling price is horrible.

'13 Stang GT; '15 Fit; '98 Volvo S70; '14 Town&Country

• I found the MSRP is $46,240 and the destination charge is included in the initial payment of $3400 (along with taxes,dmv,bank Aquistion) with a monthly payment of 304. My other option is to assume a lease of a 05 with a monthly payment of 500 for 22 months I didnt get to ask how much it would cost to buy but I am kind of swayed to just take over the 05 becayse it has the sports package as well as the tech,touring.
  • gvogsgvogs Posts: 2
    I am looking at a new 06 FX 35, touring pkg, navigation, hands free, sport pkg + a few smaller things.

MSRP puts it around 47-48K

After some fun and games he is willing to sell the car for 40,900. I did see that there is a $2,000 dealer incentive from the manufacture.

1. Good price or not
    2. What residuals and other factors do I need to consider, I will probably lease but not sure.

Any Thoughts
  • Folks-

Can you confirm that infiniti will indeed extend the lease for an additional 6 months?
  • I just completed 6 months on my 12 month FX.

Do you have any further update regarding extending it after the initial 12 months are up?

Thanks

E
  • Is there 06 models left? as far as I know none of them available. Only 2007 models are avalable
  • I'm considering leasing an 06 fx35 in the next few days, I'm wondering what would be a really good deal? I'm looking for a sport model with msrp around 43ish. Is it possible to get a 12 month for 1000-1500 total out of pocket and payments in the 300-350 range? I read on some other forums that a few months ago people were offered 1500-2000 total at time of signing and payments at $299.

Thanks
  • I am looking to lease a 06 FX 35 here is the best deal that I got from 4 different dealers...Sales price $40,000. Options...AWD, Touring, Sport, Hands Free, 12k miles/year. This will be a 12 month lease with $2500 out of pocket, which includes government fees, taxes and first month and no security deposit. My monthly payment is set at $364.69 per month, which includes taxes. IS THIS A GOOD DEAL?
  • what is current December IFS 36 mo lease deal in Houston area for 06 FX35 ? was quoted 55% residual, .0021 for 36 mo / 15K / yr with dealer paying all sales tax. was offered 06 FX35 RWD with hitch, tour pkg, hands free for 39805 cap with 702 fees for total cap of 40500, no security, no down. read on your forum that incentive money from IFS was .0013 for 36 mos ?
  • Thanks for the additional information, cocolo2k. You still never mentioned this truck's selling price though. This number is just as important as its MSRP. Without the selling price, it is difficult to tell how much the dealer is charging you for this vehicle. Find out what its selling price is and compare it to the selling prices that other community members have reported getting lately in the following discussion: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • You're right, gvogs. Infiniti is currently providing $2,000 dealer cash on 2006 FX models. I believe that the truck that you described has a spread of just under $3,500 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. Add to that the aforementioned $2,000 dealer cash and we arrive at a total of $5,500 to play with. You were quoted a discount of over $6,000 on the specific truck that you are considering leasing. This looks like a very good price to me. Unfortunately, the $2,000 dealer cash is not compatible with Infiniti Financial Services' special lease program. So to get the price that you were quoted you are either going to have to pay cash for this truck, finance it, or lease it through an independent bank. If you want to lease it through IFS, its selling price will likely be $2,000 higher. You never mentioned how long you want to lease this truck for or what mileage allowance you need. For now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. IFS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Greetings gprro1. I would be able to tell you exactly how much it would cost to lease the Infiniti FX that you are interested in through Infiniti Financial Services right now. In order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its approximate selling price. You should be able to get an idea of how much you will have to pay for this truck by visiting the following discussion: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". Check it out and let me know what selling price you come up with. Then I'll crunch some numbers for you to give you an idea of what the lease payment will be.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi iscandelaria. The selling price that you were quoted looks pretty good for a lease of the truck that you described, but I would be able to provide you with a much more detailed analysis of this deal if you would provide me with its MSRP. This number will show me exactly how much of a discount you are being given and it will enable me to use Infiniti's actual lease program to estimate what your truck's monthly payment should be.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi dano16. Infiniti Financial Services' current 36 month, 15,000 mile per year buy rate lease money factor and residual value for the 2006 Infiniti FX35 RWD are .00125 and 54%, respectively. The money factor that you were quoted for this truck definitely looks too high.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi Car-man,

I've been looking at a number of different fx35 and 45's. What are the residual and money factors for 12 and 24 month leases. I talked with a dealer yesterday, and they said the 12 month deals are over? This may have been on a fx 45 though. Another dealer had stickers on the cars on the lot.
    Fx35 with msrp around 39,xxx were 2500 down 299 a month, a fully loaded 45 was 2500down and 499 a month. The guy said they were willing to take more off though. Is it possible to lease with a below invoice purchase price?

What were the deals on some of the forums that were advertised at 1500 total out of pocket and 299-399 a month? I'd like to get a fx35 with invoice around 38 for 1500 out of pocket and the best monthly possible, or a fx45 with invoice around 47-50 K with 2500 out of pocket and no more than 450 a month. 12 or 24 month. I'l play around with the calculator some if I can get the money factor and residual right. The buying forum had some money factors listed , but I don't know if they are good for this month.

Thanks,
    G
  • i think that has to be the best deal i have seen yet.. i just saw ur post now, where u able to get the car? and do u think i can still get that deal now because i really want an fx and u paid dirt cheap for it!!!
  • Car_man-

Is Infiniti still offering the $2000 dealer cash on the 2006 FX35? I can't find this listed as an incentive on Edmunds or any other web site. Thanks.