Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hello David. Here's the info that you're looking for. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Infiniti FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00014 and 66%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2008 FX45 are .00070 and 60%. If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, these vehicles' residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi daddison. The lease payment for the FX45 that you are interested in will vary depending upon what its MSRP and selling price are. I would be happy to give you an idea of what sort of payment to expect if you provide me with these two numbers. You can look up the MSRP of the exact model that you want by visiting the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site. You should be able to get an idea of what sort of selling price you should pay for it right now by visiting the "Infiniti FX45 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion. Let me know what these numbers are and I'll calculate a sample lease payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi izmirian. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 Infiniti FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00014 and 66%, respectively. Its 12,000 mile per year residual value would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • No problem, kvoight. The best way to tell if you are getting the best possible deal on this vehicle is to look at its MSRP and selling price. These numbers will show you how much of a discount you are being given on it. I would be happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what these numbers are. For now I can tell you that the money factor (I'm assuming that you missed a "0" because IFS' factor is .00001) and residual value that you were quoted look good.

Car_man
    Host
  • Landrover1, unfortunately the $2,500 dealer cash that Infiniti is currently providing on the 2008 FX is not compatible with its special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • Welcome bobfx35. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the specific FX35 that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing what this vehicle's selling price is in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the info car_man!
    I went to my dealer here in Austin,Tx and was just informed that the fx has tax credit on the lease! That means no taxes!
  • the MSRP for the one I got offerd is 39000.00
    for FX35 RWD, with (Touring, Hands free, Sport, Silver roof Rails, Slpash Guards).
    I hope this helps

bobfx35
  • Just leased a graphite color, nearly fully loaded '08 FX35 AWD yesterday:

Touring, hands-free, Technology, IPOD, cargo mat, black rails, splash guards,door guards, pinstriping

MSRP $48K
    $2200 down
    $599/month including tax, title, license

I believe the money factor was 0.001 and the residual was 67% with 12k miles/yr

I think this is pretty decent, any opinions? Thx, Steve in Va Beach
    I
  • bjammbjamm Posts: 5
    vbmedic, what was your sales price on that? looks like a good deal to me for basically everything but the suport package.
  • The agreed upon price was $44900. About $3K off MSRP.

I went out and bought the hood protector and the sunroof deflector yesterday. They make the FX look very sporty but they sure were a pain to install, especially the hood protector...
  • I'm looking to lease a 2008 FX45 at the end of December (MSRP $55200 with tech pkg, invoice 50,518). Wondering what the current money factor and residuals are for the '08s.

does anyone know what to expect for the capitalized costs on the FX45s in the rainy northwest- Tacoma area.

Thanks
  • Looking to lease a 2008 FX35 AWD....anyone know the december money factor and residual for 24 or 36 month lease in California?
  • First off I know nothing about leasing. I want to get the 2008 FX35 AWD with hands free and touring package. They are offering it at local dealer with sticker price of 43500. It is the FX35 AWD they are offering on this months Infiniti page for 399mth and 3200 down for 24 mths. First off is this a good deal from the get go or can I get a better one? I would really like a 36 mth lease. Where do I start?
  • Meccanj98:

The lease that they are offering right now for $399 is awesome... It has a money factor of 0.001 and a residual of 67%. I just leased my fully loaded graphite colored FX35 AWD (everything but sports package) with MSRP of $48K for $599/month including tax, title, license and $2K down. It is basically the same deal with the extra additions and the lower down payment. Have you ever heard of getting a $48k car for $599/month... If you check lease trading sites, a similarly equipped FX35 AWD goes for about $800/month.
    In regards to leasing for36 months, DON'T DO IT... The lease is special for 24 months and goes up quite a bit after that per the manager at my infiniti dealer. Wow, he actually was looking out for me instead of the bottom line... Don't see that very often. I was very pleased with my experience and am now finding accessories to put on my FX35.
    One more thing... Apparently the 2009 model of the FX35 (that will actually be released 2 years from now in late 2009) will have all the neat stuff the other infinitis have now like touch screen navigation with hard-drive to backup and store your cd's onto and the neat gadgets on the soon to be released EX like the birdseye rear view monitoring and more advanced lane change technology. Maybe even other neat gadgets knowing infiniti...
  • Think it is still a good deal even though it doesn't include tax and tags?
  • Is the $2500 rebate in effect with the leases? Does it include the tax credit? That would make it $399/month with $700 down and no taxes. If it's true, it's amazing.
  • My understanding is that the rebate cannot be used in correlation with the lease offer, but it can get you a pretty good deal if you purchase it. Like I said in previous entry, the FX35 will be new in 2 years with the latest gadgets and leasing right now seems to be the best option.
  • Yes I do meccanj98 for the reason I outlined above. A $48K car for that much money (even a lease) is really good even if you have to put the down payment down and pay tax/title/license. Remember, you can alter the monthly payment (up or down) to get a lower or higher down payment and vice versa. Ask the dealer for several quotes with different monthly/down payment combinations to see which one fits your budget or situation.
  • 2008 FX35 AWD
    Touring, Hands Free, Splash guards, Roof rails and Cargo protector
    MSRP $42,575

15,000 miles per year
    24 months

$529.99 due at signing
    $529.99 a month

Includes NJ 7% tax, lic, MV, bank fee, doc fee etc.

I thought I got a pretty nice deal, considering that the sale price is way into holdback.
    Now another dealer is telling me he can beat the deal by $300 by using a non IFS deal.