Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here's the information that you're looking for, fishemc. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00095 and 65%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00094 and 54%. The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Congratulations on leasing your new FX, mandarin1. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. Make sure to stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
  • imujasimujas Posts: 1
    Car_man,
    Thank you for all of the great information you provide. Just wanted to find out if you have the June residual and money factor for 2008 FX 35 on a 39month lease (12K).
    Touring pkg
    Hands-free
    Tech pkg
    iPod.
    Thanks!
  • agoodsagoods Posts: 6
    Trying to negotiate an FX35 AWD and M35x (base model) simultaneously, and think that the FX35 is a better deal (particularly with the added incentives due to the new model due in at the end of the month).

What do you think of this deal?

MSRP: $43,020 (hands free, touring, ipod, etc.)
    Selling price: $38,200
    TOP: $2,524 (NY taxes, 1st mo, bank fee) + DMV
    Term: 39 months
    Miles: 10k/year
    Monthly pmt: $405.00

I think it is a pretty good deal, but still am unsure whether the M35x (which I like more and has an MSRP of $45,675) is worth $75/month more than the FX35. I am not eligible for the loyalty rebate (only the conquest rebate). I don't know if there is any room left on the price, although I am still actively negotiating.

Any insight would be appreciated.
    You're very welcome, imujas. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2008 FX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00095 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Holman Infinit, Maple Shade, NJ,

I just got a 3 yr lease, 12K/yr, touring package, hands free package, ipod hook up, roof rail, splash guards, MSRP, $43050

$480/mo including tax, $2600 total out of pocket including inception, motor vehicle and first mo.
  • taylrmdetaylrmde Posts: 4
    Is this a good deal??
    08 FX35 AWD, sport, touring, tech, handsfree.

12k miles year, 39 months

$550 month ($0 down) ~$1500 due at inception

Think I can get it lower? thanks for any input.
  • yyykenyyyken Posts: 14
    How do you think Infiniti will blow out the old 2008 FXs? . . .expecially the FX45 given gas prices? Looking for a deal later this year when my lease runs out on another car . . . . . Or is the better value in a used low mile (<20k) used '07+?
    Thanks, Car_man. What was the enhancement to the lease program? I see Infiniti announced $3000 in marketing support, but I did not think this applied to leases.

In any event, I think I am going to pull the trigger this weekend. The terms of the deal offered are:

MSRP: $43,020 (hands free, touring, ipod, etc.)
    Selling price: $38,200
    TOP: $2,524 (NY taxes, 1st mo, bank fee) + DMV
    Term: 39 months
    Miles: 10k/year
    Monthly pmt: $405.00

I am still trying to negotiate the dealer to pick up part or all of my last lease payment on my current lease.

Please let me know what you think.
  • mandarin1mandarin1 Posts: 4
    As an update to my posting I should tell you that my deal is in the Dallas area. In Texas tax is charged on the purchase price of the vehicle and not the per month lease price.
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    How come no 1 here is interested yet about the new FX.
    What's a better deal a new 2009 FX35 or a used low milage (<20K) fx45 ('06+)?
    The used FX45s should drop in price even more after the new FX is released & it looks like the new FX35 will be quicker than the old fx45?
    I guess your correct every1 seems to be looking for a better deal.

Yes I am not sure but probably the new fx35 will be faster than the old fx45.

Can you adjust the height in the FX?
    This forum has been dead for a while never got many replys from here.

I wonder where is all the fx buyers. I would like to know how comfortable is the FX compare to the x5 x6 cayenne ML and especially the lexus RX.
  • mfeirmanmfeirman Posts: 8
    FX35 with Touring and Hands Free package
    39 months - 12k miles per year
    $2,900 due at signing (taxes, fees, etc - I've been told no cap cost reduction) (NY state)
    $395 per month

I hounded the dealer for a while, and was very happy with this.

:shades:
    mfeirman,

I recently locked in a similar deal. Similar packages (MSRP $43,020), with TOP about $2500 (inclusive of taxes and all fees), with a monthly payment of $405.

Which dealer in NY did you use?
  • mfeirmanmfeirman Posts: 8
    This was Infiniti of Massapequa.

However, this was based on the loyalty rebate of $2k, which the dealer now is saying he can not get since my name is not on the current infiniti which my family owns.

Is your $405 with the loyalty? If not, which dealer? I am back on the hunt!!!
    mfeirman,

My deal included the $1k conquest rebate (not the $2k loyalty). I took delivery last night from Competition Infiniti in St. James/Smithtown. They were great to deal with and delivered the car last night to my home in Nassau County.

I dealt with the internet manager, Fritz Jean, who was a real pleasure to work with.

Good luck!
  • mishka2mishka2 Posts: 1
    agoods,

The deal you mention sounds very reasonable, especially if its a 12K/yr 39mo lease?
    All my local dealers seam to have 3 fx35 & one fx50

How bad are the initial lease deals on '09s?