Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• The quote is for next month October's price. 12k/year. The sales manager suggested me to wait til October. because Infiniti is pushing out all their 2008 FXs for COD and finance and that's why you don't see many (not even one) on the road.

RE:So far I got a quote for $619 a month for 2009 FX35 from Kings Infiniti in Brooklyn.
    If you are getting 615 I think that's about it. The sales manager asking for $1750 due at signing, that's including 1st payment and bank fees and misc fees. all tax roll into payments.
    Specs:
    AWD with Nav, Premium, Tech Package.

Is anyone getting a quote for less than $600? I am tring to find a better quote.
  • I got my numbers from Kings as well. First time i went in was quoted 615 a month with taxes and fee's upfront for FX35 with premium and nav. Went back yesterday and sat down and the number was $630 a month for nav and premium 10k/year 39mos with taxes fee's upfront totaling around 3500. They told me if i locked in they could make it to about 615. My fiancee now decided she wants the touring package as well and i told them that if they can get me that car for a number starting with 5 we can talk. They said check back at the end of the month for the new rates. The residual was 53% and money factor .00219. I cannot see the rates doing anything but going down, they are terrible and i doubt they are pushing the volume of cars they expected to with numbers like this. I have an 06 QX56 and my lease payment is roughly the same, which is absurd to me when the car has a sticker roughly 10,000 over this car. So given the economy and their sales the numbers I'm sure will get much better.
  • Is anyone getting a quote for less than $650.00 in Southern California with the following specs:
    AWD
    Premium
    Navigation
    Deluxe Touring

I'm trying to find a better quote.
  • dmcmdmcm Posts: 12
    What are the specifics:
    Length of lease 36 or 39 months?
    How many miles per yr?
    How much up front?
    Do you know the money factor or residual?
  • Length of lease-36 months
    15,000 miles per year
    zero down

I don't know the money factor or residual. Is this a number I need to find out?
    Carman:
    My 2005 FX lease is up in Dec 2008. I am going to lease a 2009 FX 35 with the premium and deluxe package. I am looking at a 39 month lease. Do you know what the money factor and resudual rates are. Do you think it would be better to get an FX 50? Do you think that the 50 would have a higher reisudal and therefore lower payments?

What are your thoughts?
    Yes. To figure out your payment you need the cap cost which is the price you agree on ( not necessarily the sticker price) then the residual factor and the money factor. These factors seem to change each month.
  • Hi alewifebp. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00219 and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi dmcm. You definitely would not be better off going with an FX50 over an FX35. Not only is is more expensive, price-wise, but the 50's residual values are lower than the 35's.

Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2009 Infiniti FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00219 and 51%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, keep in mind that the fact that you are a current FX lessee qualifies you for $2,000 loyalty cash on the lease of a new one.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

Can you tell me what October's lease rates are for 2009 FX35 RWD? Thanks for your help.
  • Here you go, dwongswong. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Infiniti FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00228 and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • steamosteamo Posts: 2
    Does anyone know details of October residuals & MF's for a 24 month lease on an FX35?
  • Can someone tell me if I can use the $4,000 retail owner loyaty cash that Infiniti is offering towards a lease?
  • ceroroceroro Posts: 2
    Car Man !

This car is Demo car so the 7000mile is on it
    I am getting following deal and need ur input pls.
    MSPR : $49000

15,000 miles annually
    39 months
    1,500 down
    600 per month

Specs:
    AWD with Touring, Tech Package and other options

FX35 AWD model 2008.

Thanks in advance!
  • suv800suv800 Posts: 40
    Hi mlad11

I think you should and every should bring a voice recoder or a cell phone with voice recoder with you so this way to tape down your conversation. I know car dealers play number games very well.

Here's what I did, and I think I made a good move. I brought a voice recorder.

I typed down the details what I am going to get includes options, and lease length like months, printed it out.
    handed it to the dealer's sales rep. let me keep it and making sure he's not losing it. then start negatiating the monthly lease payment. so this way when you call back he doesn't ask you what you want.
    Because dealers keep changing from 15k to 12k then charging you some extras.

Also make sure when the dealer writes on a quote:
    1. Approval upon credit tier 0 to 2. (not just 0)
    2. Monthly payment (this is the payment you will cut a check each month)
    3. Your out the door payment.

Check the dealer's new inventory daily so this way you know how many fx35 the sale a day. get the vin number from the sales rep and print it out from their website.

So far I'm driving it for a week. Pretty good and smooth. I have not press a lot of accl yet because it's too new and need some break-ins.

Hope this will help you all.
    Again, bring a voice recorder with you when you shop around.

Don't let the games fool you, you fool the games.
  • mumuxumumuxu Posts: 16
    2009 Infiniti FX35 AWD

24 Month – Residual 59% of MSRP – .00280 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 54% of MSRP – .00228 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 46% of MSRP – .00231 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 39% of MSRP – .00222 Base Rate
  • Carman,

Do you know if I can use the $4,000 retail owner loyaty cash that Infiniti is offering towards a lease?
  • Hi dwongswong. Last month Infiniti was offering $4,000 loyalty cash on purchases of the '09 FX35 and $2,000 on leases. I have not seen this program for October yet, but if the $4,000 is the only loyalty cash available...I suspect that it is compatible with Infiniti Financial Services' special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

Can you please post the November lease factors for a 2009 FX35 AWD? Many thanks.

As part of the loyalty discount, I was quote a 4-yr lease of $679/month with zero out of pocket & 10K miles/yr. NAV and premium package included.
    Carman:
    Ok so the FX 35 is a better vehicle to lease as the residual is higher.

Seems that Infiniti usually has a yr end Xmas sale. Do you know what the Nov money factor and residual factors are on a RWD 35?

Do you think they might be better in December?

Thanks for your help.