Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi dwongswong. Here's the information that you're looking for. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00144 and 54%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00141 and 53%. The 42 month numbers are .00137 and 51%. The 48 month numbers are .00129 and 45%. Lastly, the 60 month numbers (I strongly advise against leasing for such a long term) are .00130 and 40%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, the above residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Alex. Unless you are a returning Infiniti customer who would qualify for the owner loyalty cash that is currently available on this truck, dealer invoice is probably as good a deal as you are going to get on an '09 FX35 right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi mi7. It is difficult for me to say off of the top of my head how much this truck would cost you to lease right now. However, if you provide me with the MSRP and selling price of the exact model that you are interested in, I would be happy to use Infiniti's actual lease program to calculate an approximate monthly payment on it for you.

You can look up the MSRP of the model that you want over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. If you don't know its selling price, just tell me the dealer invoice price and I will make some assumptions. Also, let me know if you are a returning Infiniti customer. If so, you qualify for a special cash incentive.

Let me know what these numbers are and I'll run some calculations for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man,

Would you please provide the MF and Residual for an 09 FX35 AWD for 36 mo and 15k miles per year? Also, I am hearing that 39 months is better, if so would you give that info, too? THANKS!
  • timlabtimlab Posts: 1
    Hi Carman,

Do you have the numbers for a 2009 FX35 AWD for January?

Thanks,
    Tim
  • env32env32 Posts: 7
    Hi All,
    Just wanted you to know that I leased an FX 35 AWD 2009 with premium package. 12K per year
    Total paid $2999 out of pocket (all fees plus first months payment)
    $475.00 per month
    36 month lease

I noticed that the 2K in lease loyalty runs through the end of the month only.

I'm not sure if I could have gotten a better deal, but wanted to tell you what I got.
  • hbo1nyhbo1ny Posts: 18
    CarMan:

I am also looking for numbers on a 2009 FX35AWD w/ premium and possibly w/wo nav. Please give January numbers for 15K miles, 36 month lease, including money factor, residual and lowest target price. Also, are there any January incentives? I am a current/previous IFS customer. Thanks.
  • Here you go, chrish11. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00111 and 52%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00109 and 51%.

If you are a current Infiniti owner, you should be able to take advantage of the $2,000 loyalty cash incentive that it is providing on leases of this truck right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • I sure do. Here you go, Tim. You never mentioned how long you want to lease for or what mileage allowance you need, so for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different.

Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00111 and 52%. I have a feeling that the 39 month program will result on a slightly better monthly payment, so here's that info: .00109 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Congratulations on getting your new FX, env32. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your deal with everyone. If you'd like, you can hop on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the info that you're looking for, hbo1ny. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00111 and 52%, respectively.

Infiniti is providing a $2,000 owner loyalty incentive on leases of this model for current Infiniti owners like yourself.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man, I am currently leasing FX35 and planning to lease same 2009 AWD version in the end of January.How does $2000 "owner loyality incentive" works? Do I mention it to the dealer? Is this an amount I am going to "get back" after my lease is done?
    Also, all calculations of the lease payment should be based of MSRP?
    Thanks for your help in avdance!!!
  • Car_man- I live in Texas where there are very few AWD FX35's to buy and take advantage of the higher residuals and better money factors on the leases.

I can't seem to break $600 a month or so on a 48 month lease with $3k down 10k miles per year.

Can you please tell me the money factors and residuals for a 2009 FX35 2WD with Premium? Thanks!
  • Thank you Car man. Those are the exact figures the salesman gave me. They will sell the car at about $500 over invoice. I am not a current Infinity owner.
  • Does anyone else think that either the base 18" wheels or the 20" deluxe package set are really disappointing looking? Only the 21" sports are attractive in my opinion. What does everyone else think?
    I agree. The 20" deluxe package wheels are unattractive and terrible in the snow.
  • My local Infiniti dealer is offering the following deals on 2009 FX35s. I am a brand new memeber and I need some help if someone can tell me if those good deals or representative of the market

2009 FX35 Basic - $35,988 or lease for $3k down/42 mo/$379-mo
    2009 FX35 Premium - $37,988 or lease for $3k down/42 mo/$399-mo
    2009 FX35 Premium w/ Navigation - $40,998 or lease for $3k down/42 mo/$449-mo

They only have like 1 or 2 of each but they are brand new models with no mileagge on them - no demos. Is that a good deal?
    How many miles? AWD? 2wd?
    Seems like a really good deal.
  • 0 miles - brand new - not demos
    RWD - only option is the [B95] SPLASH GUARDS

so you think it is a good deal?
    How many miles per year for the lease option? It's a long lease (42 months).
    But many people on here have experienced payments in the $500 range.