Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hello navboy. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00092 and 51%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00091 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Greetings archmod. Infiniti Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00091 and 50%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '09 FX35 RWD are .00089 and 49%. Yes, the $2,000 loyalty cash is still available on IFS leases of this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi hbo1ny. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00092 and 51%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00091 and 50%. Infiniti is not currently providing any cash incentives on the '09 FX, other than the $2,000 loyalty offer.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi uffllaa. A 2009 FX35 RWD with the Premium Package has a spread of around $3,500 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. The $2,000 dealer discount that you were quoted probably puts this truck's selling price at around $1,500 over dealer invoice. I personally would want a larger discount than that if I was in the market for an FX. Have you tried comparison shopping at all? I would not be surprised if you were able to shave another $500 to $1,000 off of this vehicle's price.

The money factor that you were quoted is right in line with IFS' buy rate for this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for, emestre. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00088 and 51%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00089 and 50%. The 42 month numbers are .00088 and 48%.

This truck's 10,000 mile per year residual values are 1% higher.

Make sure to hop on over to the "Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion for feedback on how much you should pay for this truck right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Congratulations on getting your new FX35, jxlxr. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. If you have the time, make sure to hop on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • jxlxrjxlxr Posts: 54
    Midnight Mocha with Java. Loving the color combo. I have always had black, silver, white, etc. and welcome the change.
  • dhamiltondhamilton Posts: 873
    anymore than all my customers are liars.

I think you need a drink, and a nap
  • I like the midnight mocha / java combo as well. Stylish. I went Blue Slate and Graphite.
  • uffllaauffllaa Posts: 11
    thanks carman! appreciate the advice. i'll give them another shot and see how much lower i can get them to go on the price of the car...

one other question, if you don't mind. they said that they'd apply the $2k loyalty to the out of pocket that they quoted me of $2,495 - meaning that my actual out of pocket would be $495 - however, is it better that I use the $2k to lower the price of the car or does it not make a difference other than my choosing either a lower out of pocket v lower monthly payment? not sure if i would benefit more by
    choosing one option over the other...
  • jxlxrjxlxr Posts: 54
    You want to use the 2k to lower the price of the car. This drives a lower cap cost which in turn will lower your payment as well as tax liability. Nice not to have to start off a lease bringing in too many $ but don't let that get in the way of a good deal.
  • emestreemestre Posts: 3
    Thank you Car Man! With your help, yesterday I leased my new FX35 RWD! The factor they gave me was exactly as you said, 0.00088 and the residual 48% as you mentioned too for a 42 month lease, 12K.

I leased it at South Motors Infiniti and let me tell you that usually I am skeptical about dealers but these people came with an ok price of the car from the get go and my sales person was great (I think he realized I knew my numbers and figured not to bull**** ;)), thank you Richard!

The MSRP was $50,865 and I walked out with a final capitalized cost of $45,111... this car they had purchased before Infiniti raised the basic MSRP which is now $42,150 (about $2,000 more expensive) and also it helped that the car used to be a demo and had 3K miles (which I didnt mind) so they were able to get a credit from IFS for the mileage... The car has all 3 packages including, Premium, Navigation and Deluxe Touring Packages and it is black/black with the maple wood interior...

My payment came out to be $560.75 plus tax ($600)... I finally paid up front about $2000 which included the $600 first payment, a $595 bank fee, a $395 GAP and some other charges for registration and tag... Since I was not an Infiniti client, I could not get the $2,000 loyalty credit, I would have walked out free and clear! Awww anyway, I still LOVE MY NEW CAR!!! :P
  • How long has the 2k loyalty been in effect? Has anyone tracked the number of months in a row IFS has offered this incentive? Is there any reason to think (other then pushy sales people) that the 2k loyalty won't be around through the summer of 2009?
  • archmodarchmod Posts: 7
    Got my FX!! Very similar to emestre above. FX35 RWD w/ Deluxe, premium, nav, splash guards and cargo organizer. Midnight Mocha/Java with 28 miles on it. This was also received by the dealer before the price change so I got about 1200 off before we even discussed numbers.

Dealer offered 45,500 on the 50,215 car. Leased the FX for 39 mo with 15K per year (Money factor of .00089 and 49% residual). 590/mo including tax.

Used the 2000 customer loyalty to reduce the payment and had around 1000 drive off for first month, fees etc.
    This forum was great...thanks to car_man and everybody else for the info...
  • breesbrees Posts: 8
    Hi all,
    I am interested in buying /or lease the 2009 fx 35 - is it better to lease or buy? Has anyone on here made a lease or buy deals in Houston or the state of Texas recently? Any tips and ideas will be appreciated Y'all! :)
  • I'm interested in leasing in either WA or OR for an 09 FX35 AWD Premium, Nav, Deluxe Touring ..anyone give me some tips or any recent deals on a 36 month 12000 miles lease. Btw I own a G35 and I might trade it in so I will be getting owner loyality of $2000...thanks all! :)
  • Guys
    I just got the following lease deals from the Infiniti dealer ....can you plz let me know if this is a good deal or not..If not please help me what deal I should ask for... Btw this includes the $2000 loyality cash and includes WA state tax... I got these 4 options right now...

1) 36 months, 12,000 a year, $2500 down (residual: $27,432.60/52% - money factor: .00142), remaining 35 months are $804.30

2) 36 months, 15,000 a year, $2500 down (residual: $26,905.05/51% - money factor: .00142), remaining 35 months are $819.88

3) 39 months, 12,000 a year, $2500 down (residual: $26,905.05/51% - money factor: .00141), remaining 38 months are $763.58

4) 39 months, 15,000 a year, $2500 down (residual: $26,377.50/50% - money factor: .00141), remaining 38 months are $777.88

Please give me your feedback..thanks!
  • Each of your monthly payments are WAY too high. Tell the dealer you want the car at Invoice - which on the Edmunds site is approx 48k. Let him re-run his numbers and tell him you have another offer - at invoice price - for the car through another dealership.
  • emestreemestre Posts: 3
    Wayyyyy too high... i just leased mine for $560/month plus tax, with all Navigation, Premium and Touring Packages!!! 12K/42month... look at my post above! :confuse:
  • Thanks guys for your feedback....I emailed the sales guy and he has the nerve to tell me that there are no more FX35 coming our way and this is the only inventory and you can take it for the price or leave.... the dealership is Beaverton Infiniti....bunch of crooks... Unfortunately this is the only dealership in OR..... now I'm trying to get the deals from WA state and CA as well.