Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• ryo998ryo998 Posts: 13
    Does anyone know if Infiniti still has $1500 marketing support to the dealers for '05 FX35s? It's only supposed to run until 1/31/06.
  • jstebjsteb Posts: 1
    Just got the following numbers in an email from local dealer on lease money factors and residuals:

FX35
    24 month = .00297 (68% residual)
    *36 month = .00189 (57% residual)

FX45
    24 month = .00272 (66% residual)
    36 month = .00164 (55% residual)

*The 36 month on the FX35 is quite attractive. This is a special rate which is rare for Infiniti to offer on a newly released vehicle.

Are these figures in line with what you are seeing in the market right now? If not, can you please provide an update on February values. Thanks a million!
  • I don't see anything listed at edmunds.com for the Infiniti M35x under leasing incentives right now. Yet, you say there is a deal going on now? Can somebody check on this?
  • What is realistic to expect in terms of a discount off MSRP for a 2006 FX35? I've been offered a paltry $500 off, but I know they've got at LEAST a $4100 profit built in to the MSRP, and that's not even counting holdbacks and Mfr. incentives.

The lease rates offered were pretty decent, I think with the following quote:

36 Mo. lease: 59% residual, .001930 money factor

42 Mo. lease: 55% residual, .00200 factor

48 Mo. lease: 50% residual, .00223 factor

All leases require $1000 down payment and include 12,000 miles yr.

How does that sound? What are chances of getting one of these 2006 models for $1000 over invoice in the next couple of months?
  • Hello Carman:

Can you provide the lease money factor and residual for an 2006 Infiniti FX 35 AWD for 36 months / 15,000?

Thanks!!!!
  • Hi jimity. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti FX45 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00175 and 66%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease should be .00164 and 55%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease should be .00199 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • Hi Michael. I see that you are escaping all of that snow and headed to sunny California. Lucky you :). When negotiating your lease on the 2005 Infiniti FX35 that you are interested in, make sure to keep in mind that there is currently $3,000 dealer cash available on it. This cash is compatible with it leases through Infiniti Financial Services. As a result, you should be able to get this truck for well below dealer invoice. If you are in an area where there is a decent level of competition for your business, and Los Angeles certainly qualifies, I suspect that you will probably be able to do even better than the $1,100 under invoice that you have been quoted. This is especially true now that the 2006 FXs are out and dealers are trying to clear their leftover 2005 models off of their lots. For more feedback on how much you should pay for the vehicle that you want, make sure to stop by the following discussion: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Vehicles' money factors and residual values are set by banks. Individual dealers do not have any authority to alter vehicles' residual values, but banks do usually allow them to "mark-up" vehicles' money factors to add additional hidden back-end profit to deals. This is why it is important to know what the lease program should be like for the model that you want prior to visiting any dealers. If you were to lease an '05 Infiniti FX35 2WD through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00265 and 49%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease should be .00265 and 48%. Interestingly, Infiniti's lease program for this model varies by region this month. Its lease program for it is much more attractive on the East Coast than it is on the West Coast. It would be much less expensive for you to lease it in New York right now, but it might now be worth the trouble of driving it or having it transported across the entire country.

Car_man
    Host
  • That's great gmsalvation. Congratulations on your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • You're in luck, ryo998. For the month of February, Infiniti doubled its dealer cash on the 2005 FX35 to $3,000.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi jsteb. It is true that Infiniti is providing a special lease program on the new 2006 FX35 and FX45. If you were to lease a 2006 FX35 2WD through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00221 and 68%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease should be .00189 and 57%, respectively. If you were to lease an '06 FX45 the numbers should be .00175 / 66% and .00164 / 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi birdbird. This particular discussion is for community members to discuss leasing Infiniti FX models, but I can tell you that Infiniti is providing lease support on the M35 AWD this month. If you have specific questions about this special lease program, stop by the M35 leasing discussion and let me know.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi wantanewone. I'm not surprised that Infiniti dealers are not anxious to discount the 2006 FX. Dealers usually try to hold onto grosses for as long as possible on new or redesigned models. I am not personally all that familiar with what the market is like for the 2006 Infiniti FX right now, but you may be able to get an idea by visiting the following discussion: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

As far as this vehicle's lease program goes, the money factors and residual values that you were quoted are right in line with Infiniti Financial Services' current program, which is always a good sign.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go, williee. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00193 and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car man,
    I am hoping you can help me estimate payments on a 2006 FX 35. We would want a 36 or 39 month lease (whichever is typically more favorable) with 15K per year. The sticker price is $42,300 and lets assume a sale price of 39,500. If i rolled everything into the payment and put nothing down, what would the payments look like. Also,is there typically a time during the year when the lease rates or rebates become more attractive on the current 2006s? We are not in a hurry so we can wait until later in the year if that would help us.

Thanks,
    curtis
  • lzr1lzr1 Posts: 1
    I've been quoted $41,911 on 06 FX 35 with touring, sport, hands-free, & technology packages, including window tint & pinstriping.

The lease terms for 42-mo, 15K are: 54% residual & .00265 money factor.

Would greatly appreciate advice on whether pricing and lease terms are appropriate!

Thanks!
    lzr
  • Hi Car man,

I got a quote for FX45 : $51,500 online price with $750 month payment month. $2800.00 due at signing. 15K miles yr. Would this fall in line with your money factors and residual you quoted jimity. Payment seems high to me as I had a Hummer H2 lease $597 month, 3000 down and 52,000 sticker.
  • Our local dealer has an advertised internet price of $33880 for a 2005 FX35 AWD w/ touring pkg. I'd like to have the tech package but I don't think it's in our budget.

Is this a good deal?

What are the current incentives being offered?

We want to lease and keep our payments under $400/mo. including tax. Is this possible with no money down? What are the current lease rates for a 36 or 39 month lease with no money down? We live in MN if that makes a difference.

We are going to the dealer tomorrow night to take a test drive. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • heather7heather7 Posts: 5
    They came back with a monthly lease at around $600/mo. It was a no money down deal but the lease rate was around 6% or .015. That's outrageous! That's about the same as a purchase rate.
  • rokum17rokum17 Posts: 16
    Car_man, do you have March numbers (residual, money factor, etc.) for FX35 AWD? I am looking for 36 months, 10,000 mi/yr.

Thanks,

--rokum
  • willieewilliee Posts: 8
    Car-man,

Thank-you very much for the information last month. This month I'm heading to the dealer and I want to make sure that I have all the up to date information.

I'm interested in leasing a 2006 FX35 2WD that has a MSRP of $46,500 and according to the Edmund's calculator a Cap Cost of $45,500. I wanted to lease it for 36 or 42 months at 15,000 miles. Can you provide me:

1. Lease factor rate used for March?
    2. The residual factor used for March?
    3. The monthly payment?
    4. What is Infiniti's Acquistion fee?

Thanks! I would greatly appreciate it.

Williee :)