Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the additional information, rawbomb. Infiniti Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2010 FX35 RWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00062 and 46%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • rawbombrawbomb Posts: 13
    Thanks alot! I see they dropped the money factor but also dropped the risidual down to 46% from 49%. Don't know if that makes it better or worse.
  • nvorcenvorce Posts: 2
    I was wondering if anyone knew what the money factor and residual for a 2010 fx 35 awd 15k per year 39 months.
    Thanks
  • geojregeojre Posts: 12
    Could you provide me with the residual for 36mo 10k? I am assuming that the money factor would be the same as the 36mo 15k program listed above .00041
    You're very welcome, rawbomb. Banks often drop vehicles' residual values a the beginning of new quarter. The manufacturer then in turn has to lower its money factors in an effort to keep its vehicles' payments at least somewhat similar.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi nvorce. Here's the information that you're looking for. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00057 and 47%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi geojre. Infiniti Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2010 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00041 and I believe 48%, respectively.

IFS used to add 2% to its 15,000 mile per year residual values for leases with only 10,000 miles per year, but I recently heard that it might have switched its low milage adder for 10k leases to 3%.

Car_man
    Host
  • g35_maniag35_mania Posts: 8
    edited July 2010
    Car_Man,

You are all over these forums. Thanks for your input. My question.

Whats is the Residual and MF for a 2011 FX35 RWD for 36 and 39 mos programs 12k)?

I was quoted:

47% residual and 0.00096 for a 39 mos 12k lease

:P
    Cheers,
    Ed
    You're welcome, Ed. I try :).

Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 FX35 RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00038 and 49%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00054 and 48%.

I have not seen any information on the 2011 FX. I don't think that Infiniti has published anything for it yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,

I am looking to lease an FX35. Knowing that the 2011 is expected to come out at the end of the month I am wondering if I will get a better deal on a 2010 or waiting for a 2011?

I am located in Boston, MA am looking for 36-39mo lease with the Premium and Navigation packages on a AWD. I will put up to $4,000 down. I need 12k miles per year. What should I expect to pay?
  • Hi carinatl. Right now Infiniti's lease program on the 2010 FX35 is slightly more attractive than its program on the 2011 model. And that's strictly talking about their money factors and residual values.

If one adds in the $1,000 bonus cash that is available on the '10 FX35 and the fact that dealers will likely be more willing to discount the '10 to get rid of their leftovers the 2010 FX is clearly the better deal at this point.

If you provide me with the full MSRP and an approximate selling price, or at least the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact model that you want, I will be happy to work up a sample lease payment on it for you. You can find that pricing data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car-Man

Have the lease rates for 2010 FX35 RWD, 12,000 miles changed from August rates?

Or are they still .00038 and 49% for September as well.

Thanks!
  • Hi Car_Man

For 2010 FX35, RWD, i have negotiated following:

MSRP: 48,525
    Negotiated Sales Price: 39,789

What monthly lease payment should i expect if i put min down.

Thanks
  • verikpverikp Posts: 1
    Car-Man: First you da-man for helping all of car buying novices!

I have been quoted the following numbers for a 39 month/15k miles FX 35 with premium and navigation. MSRP of $50,110...selling price of $46,000...$ rate of .00039....residual 46%. $1596 due on delivery plus I get $1000 for infinit loyalty and I'm told that the paperwork will show $2596 due at delivery but infiniti "pays" the $1000 of it. This is a lease in PA where the sales tax is 6%. I hope I gave you enough info.

The monthly payment I have been quoted using these figures is $642/mo.

IS THIS A GOOD DEAL? Doesn't sound like it to me but would like your expert opinion.

Thanbks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,613
    Just a heads up..

PA taxes leases for an extra 3%.. If your rate is 6%, it will be 9% on a lease in PA.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Hi, I am interested in leasing the FX35 AWD for a 2 year lease term. Would anyone have any clue as to what the residual % is and the money factor as well.

In advance of your help, thank you!

David.
  • Hi everyone

Just leased an FX35 and love it. I have a 5 series bmw as well and this is no less than the german cars. I got a pretty good deal too. I paid only the first monthly payment 525 and 525 for 39 months. I think it's pretty good. I it's 9K below msrp of 47K. I'll post the details for the lease contract soon. I live in Northern Virginia and the dealer was Passport Infiniti. I can hook you up with my sales guy if you want. Just let me know. :)
  • Hi oclin627. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2010 Infiniti FX35 RWD that has an MSRP of $48,525 and a selling price of $39,789 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $496.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks verikp. The money factor that you were quoted looks good. Let's move on to the selling price. The FX that you're interested in probably has a spread of around $4,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. That's right around the discount that you were quoted, putting your selling price at around invoice. As long as the dealer takes the $1,000 into account as well, this is a very good deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings David. Unfortunately Infiniti is no longer providing support on two year leases. If you really want to lease one, you will be much better off going with a three year deal.

Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00021 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host