Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• Here you go, rvaldes79. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37 Sedan Journey with 12,000 miles per year are .00109 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Greetings mikekx. IFS' Oct. buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37X with 15,000 miles per year are .00123 and 56%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00141 and 55%.

I don't believe that Infiniti is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello All Infiniti owners and Car Man!!! well last time i was here when i was leasing my Murano. Now 39 month later I'm about to return it and lease Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey or higher depends on price. I suppose to return a car on Dec 13th.
    What would you recommend to wait till 2010 or lease in 2009?
    Is there any Loyalty discounts?
    I just recently got a call form Infiniti Bank, who told me i was approved for $ 440. Is it a good thing or bad thing. considering i paid $350 including taxes for Murano.
    i leave in NJ is it better to lease in NJ or NYC?

Sorry for so many questions. but please help me to get the best deal i can as you all did back in 2006.
    Any additional tips about this car will be greatly appreciated.

thank you All!!!
    Ildar. :)
  • Hello Car Man

Can you please post the November numbers for:

G37 Sedan
    10,000 miles per year
    39 months

Thanks!
    JChalm
  • cbat1cbat1 Posts: 9
    Hi Car Man:

Can you please post the November residuals and money factors for the 2010 Infiniti G37x with premium package for 36 and 39 months at 12K and 10K miles per year. Thanks for your help.
  • anyone offer suggestion to take the maintaence and dent deal from infiniti after we finally signed the leased paper? Is it a good idea to go with them or just find a mechanic yourself?

953 that covers everything except for brakes and tires
    and 4 hundred something for the dent zone coverage...

did you guys got the package or opted out of it? please give the reason why...
  • not sure about Infiniti but i did opt form Nissan. however my wife just broke a driver side mirror and it cost me 400 dollars.I'm returning car after lease, not sure what happens at inspection, it is scheduled this Thursday. i can let you know what the verdict is if you interested.
    one thing i know for sure if you lease or buy next Infiniti or Nissan they will give you 500 dollars to cover tear and wear.
  • Hi I'm in the market for a G37 and would like to know the lease rate for the following.

1) 09 G37X sedan / 36mo / 10k mile
    2) 09 G37X coupe / 36mo / 10k mile

also what are the incentives that Infiniti still offering for lease?

Thanks for the help.
  • jslighjsligh Posts: 15
    My Deal (SoCal) on 10/22/09: Blk/Blk, Auto, Nav, Prem, Sprt, Trunk Mat, Cargo, ...
    10k/36mo (not 39 mo)
    Minimum Drive-off $1,100 (first mo, dmv, etc)
    MF .00176
    Resid 60%
    MSRP $44,930
    Invoice $41,128
    Sell Price $38,619 (invoice minus $2k incentives and approx $500 holdback $)
    Pmt: $503/mo Including our ridiculous LA, CA Tax

Very happy w my deal and the car. Thanks to everyone on the forums for helping me without even knowing it! Do your homework and it will pay off. Also, still looking for an Amex partner if anyone is willing.

Please respond to me with the AMEX Redemption Code and additional info as noted below, and I'll enter it on the Infiniti website:

http://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html

My e-mail address: jasonsligh@hotmail.com (I can provide you with more of my contact data as well if that makes you more comfortable)

Owner Redemption Code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

I will also assist another person once I receive my Amex code. Thank you very much!
  • thepthep Posts: 2
    Hi jsligh,
    I'm interested in getting g37 too and I'm in SoCal.
    I'm wondering which dealer that you went to?
    Thanks.
  • addamsaddams Posts: 74
    Cerritos has a ton of them and they should be wanting to move them. I'm looking in SoCal.
    My deal was at Glendale Infiniti, but I was close on deals at Cerritos and Miller (van nuys). I believe we're not supposed to post the names of people we worked with on here, so feel free to e-mail me and I'll give you my contact in Glendale. If you've done your homework, there's no reason you shouldn't walk with a good deal.
    Here is the deal I just got on a 2009 G37x with premium package in S. Jersey:

MSRP: $39,230
    Invoice: $35,886
    Negotiated Price: $35,600
    Residual: 56%
    Money Factor: .00135
    10K miles/month
    Monthly Payment: $439.10

Includes $1,000 cash back and $1,000 lease loyalty

No cash down to lower the price, just $1,500 for first month, docs, tags, etc.

I thought it was a great deal. The car is fantastic.
  • thepthep Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man

Could you please provide us with the November MF and Residuals for 2009 G37 Sedan Journey 2WD for 36 months and 12K miles or 15K miles?
    Thanks
  • I'm about to turn in my 2008 G37s that I've leased for 2 years and didn't get offered a leasl loyalty. Is this a new program? Who offered it?

Thanks.
    The salesman said $1,000 cash back and $1,000 loyalty. Didn't say if it was a program or if it was just something he was doing.
  • I know about the $1000 loyalty credit but what's the other $1000 cashback?

Is it new? because I've never heard about it.

I'm trying to get a lease deal on the G37x right now and I got $400 over invoice offer.
  • Looks like you got a good deal. Mind if I ask what was due out of pocket just the $1,100.
    Thanks Joe
  • Does anyone know the lease rates or incentives for the G37 convertible? Anyone bought one recently that can share the info on their deal? Thanks!
    Yes, just the $1,100. Def happy w/ the deal.
  • Welcome back Ildar. In general, manufacturers' incentive programs tend to be more generous and dealers seem to be more willing to cut thin deals at the end of the year than at the beginning. If I was in your situation, I definitely would look to pull the trigger on a deal some time in December.

Unfortunately, Infiniti is not offering any loyalty cash on the G37 Coupe right now. It does however have a $1,500 cash incentive on this car for all consumers that can be used in conjunction with its special lease program.

It's difficult for me to say whether the payment that you were quoted is a good deal without additional information. I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the car that you are interested in for you using Infiniti's actual lease program if you provide me with its full MSRP and approximate selling price, or at least its MSRP and dealer invoice. That pricing data is available over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site.

It doesn't really matter whether you lease your car in New Jersey or New York. The fact that there should be a number of Infiniti dealers in your area should work to your advantage though.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello JChalm. Here's the information that you're looking for. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a base 2009 G37 Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00113 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi cbat1. To the best of my knowledge, Infiniti has not published a lease program for the 2010 G37 yet. I will provide you with the numbers for the 2009 version of the car that you mentioned for now and I'll make some calls to see if I can find out what the story is with the 2010 model.

Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37x Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00105 and 56%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00125 and 55%.

If you were to lease this car with only 10,000 miles per year, its residuals would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi kuku5354. I personally would pass on both of the items that you mentioned. I always perform the bare minimum maintenance on my leased vehicles, change the oil and rotate the tires regularly. That's it. You don't own the car and banks don't force you to perform any maintenance over and above that so why waste the money.

The dent coverage is a different issue. I personally have never had a problem with excess wear and tear on my leased vehicles, however one never knows what will happen. If you are risk averse and would enjoy the peace of mind that having the dent coverage would provide you with then you may want to consider getting it. Again, I personally would pass.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi hollandog. Here's the info that you're looking for.

Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37x Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00105 and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '09 G37x Coupe are .00176 and 62%.

Infiniti is currently offering a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of the Coupe, but nothing on the Sedan.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Thank you for the numbers.
    I got offers from the 3 dealers that they will sell me (lease) the car at invoice.

The car is Black with Graphite interior Prem Pkg, Navigation, splash guards and cargo net G37X AWD Sedan.

The car should have a MSRP of $41,325 and according to Edmunds, the invoice should be $37,954. But one of the dealer told me that their invoice price is $38,284.

Which invoice number should I go for?

Thanks.
  • After further research. I understand what's the extra now and the dealer's actual cost.
  • Car_Man:

Do you have the November lease rates on a 2009 G37Journey package for 12,000 miles? Also, do you know if Infinity allows you to calculate the residual on the premium and/or tech packages? Finally, do you think I should be able to get invoice pricing n this car? Thanks for your help. Craig
  • What was the difference due to? I also was quoted a dealer invoice price which was about $250 above edmunds invoice price. Would like to know what you found out.
  • The difference could be dealer's advertisement fee and the administrative fees.
    The amount varies from dealer to dealer.

I just got the G today.
    They showed me their invoice. There was something called Warranty Recovery fee or something like that for $205. But the dealer agreed to take it off their invoice.

So I got my G for the factory invoice price.

PS. Please contact me if you have a code for the AMEX gift card reward.
    hollanddog@gmail.com

Thanks