Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hello richardnva. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2009 G37 Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00127 and 58%, respectively. The money factor for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be the same, but the residual value would be 1% higher.

The 36 month, 12k numbers for an '09 G37 Sedan AWD are .00123 and 57%. Again the 10k resid is 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car_man,

Do you know the current money factor/residual % on a G37 Coupe Journey for 15k miles on a 36-39 month lease?

TIA
  • zzhhzzhh Posts: 6
    G37x AWD with wood trim ..15000 miles 39 month lease...only first month + bank fee + DMV etc... total down at signing ~ $1300 for 506 month..? I think this was a good deal... please let me know... the MSRP was 38875.

Thanks
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    Without the selling price one can not tell if it was a good deal or not.
    G37x AWD with wood trim ..I think the cash selling price was around 36700. This was in NY where the tax is about 8.5%... 15000 miles 39 month lease...only first month + bank fee + DMV etc... total down at signing ~ $1300 for 506 month..? I think this was a good deal... please let me know... the MSRP was 38875.
  • anjony1anjony1 Posts: 9
    Hi Mr Carman,

Can you please provide or confirm the rates below for a 39 month lease for June? Is this a good deal? Thnx

G37 COUPE AWD Prem Package
    MSRP: 42,575
    Sell Price: 38,702
    MF: .002350
    Residual: 60%
    39 Months @ $462 (tax is prepaid at inception)
    Due at inception: $2600 (bank fee, first pmt, TTL and Tax)

G37 SEDAN AWD Prem Pack
    MSRP: 39,175
    Sell Price: 35,672
    MF: .001410
    Residual: 57%
    39 Months @ $416 (tax is prepaid at inception)
    Due at inception: $2600 (bank fee, first pmt, TTL and Tax)
  • forthillforthill Posts: 31
    How many miles anjony1??
    Also, your 'due at inception' includes your monthly tax for 39 months?
  • mnomno Posts: 6
    Hi everyone.

Im looking into leasing a 09 G37 Sedan Journey with Prem n Navi. So far I have this deal and was wondering what the monthly with be.

Vehicle Price: $39,425.00
    Discount: -$5,141.33
    Selling Price: $34,283.67

I want 10k miles a year and 1000 drive off for 39months.

Appreciate all the help.
  • jdg1jdg1 Posts: 7
    ad in local newspaper for 2009 G37X AWD sedan w/prem pkg --

$399.00 mo. (plus tax) / 39 mo. / 10k miles

due at signing - $295 admin fee, $595 bank fee + first payment + TTL

this model includes bose sound system, bluetooth, ipod, sunroof, intelligent key.

This deal is assuming you have an Infiniti already, there is a $1000 loyalty bonus worked in to the deal. Seems like a pretty good deal, I don't have the mf, msrp, or selling price yet.

any thoughts?
    Hey jdg1 can I ask what dealer has that ad because that looks like a pretty intersting deal.
    Forthill,

It is for 10k miles. Due at inception includes tax. In NJ, we prepay the tax (instead of charged monthly) or I could roll it in the cap cost. I prefer to pay it up front since it will accrue interest if I roll it in.
    jdg1

I have seen somewhat the same ad here in NJ. But it also had a cap cost reduction of 2499 I think. Plus some other loyalty with dealer of $1500. So it becomes expensive right away.
    G37x AWD with wood trim ..I think the cash selling price was around 36700. This was in NY where the tax is about 8.5%... 15000 miles 39 month lease...only first month + bank fee + DMV etc... total down at signing ~ $1300 for 506 month..? I think this was a good deal... please let me know... the MSRP was 38875.
  • jdg1jdg1 Posts: 7
    this ad said $0 down then in small print had the bank fee, admin fee and it said that it included the loyalty discount of $1000.00. Didn't say anything about cap cost reduction...

the only thing that would be added to the $399.00 payment would be taxes I believe.
  • Hello zzhh, That seems like a really good deal. But it doesn't matter what we think. If it works for you and you're happy is all that counts. Some people may pay less and some may pay more. The bottom line is, are you happy with your deal. Remember, dealerships/sales people are supposed to make a profit. If not Infiniti will be in the same situation as GM, Chrysler. Enjoy your new Inifniti :)
    Ok this is one of the offers I got from a dealer around me in SoCal. Let me know what you guys think and if I should jump on it. Also do you guys thing getting the AWD Sedan with Prem Navi would have a major difference in price?

2009 G37 SEDAN JOURNEY 4DR AUTO
    BLACK OBSIDIAN, GRAPHITE
    NAV
    PRM

MSRP - $39,405.00

Leasing:

39 month program, $1,300.00 Drive off, 10k miles, $431.95+tax
  • richardnvarichardnva Posts: 73
    Infiniti is currently offering a reward to current Infiniti owners if they get someone to buy a new Infiniti.

I just purchased a new G37 and am looking for a current Infiniti owner that has a referral redemption code. If you have one, please email me

More detail at

http://infinitiusa.com/rewards

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recommendation rewards card (American Express)

Please send me an email to tiffandrichyahoo.com
    the following info:

Owner redemption code (located on the offer card you received in the mail)
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks!
  • mman710mman710 Posts: 4
    Hello all. I am currently leasing a 2006 G35x that is due back in early December. Unfortunately, I am only about 1000 miles from the mileage allotted in my lease. Obviously, if I keep the car until December, I am going to probably go over the mileage by a fairly sizeable margin. At 20 cents a mile, it'll probably end up costing me somewhere between 500-1000 dollars.

In your experience, will dealers ever take back a car toward the end of a lease before the lease has expired if you are willing to get a new car? I am not 100% sure I would get another Infiniti, but I have liked the car a lot and I will definitely consider another one. I turned in a Nissan early to get this car, so I figure it might be possible...

Would they cut such a deal before the lease expires? I have 5 months left, which is a fairly long time...
  • snagielsnagiel Posts: 750
    I'm not sure about Infiniti, but with Honda (I have a current Accord on lease, scheduled to end in September), I recently received a letter saying I could purchase or lease a new Honda or Acura prior to the end of the lease and they would essentially cancel the rest of it. Too bad I'm not terribly interested in the TL...

You may need to wait a couple of months before it's possible, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to call and ask a dealer (or the leasing/finance center directly).
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    Its not up to the dealer, they are not the one leasing you the car. Its up to Infiniti finance. I have heard that from time to time they run promotions to waive the last few months of a lease to get you into a new lease. But there has not been such a promotion for a while

You can always turn a leased car in early, just like a car you are buying. They take the payoff value from Infiniti and then market value and you pay the difference if upside down (in most cases) or you can use the excess value in the new car deal. That is what you did with your Nissan.

With regards to excess mileage charges. At the end of the lease if you lease another Infiniti they will waive $500 in excess mileage charges and or damages. Something to keep in mind.