Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• Negotiate a lease just like when you are buying, by the selling price of the car. Find out what they are selling the car to you for, and then compare that price to a site like truecar.com. The selling price is about the only thing a dealer and you can control, the rest is up to Infiniti.

You should be shooting for a selling price around invoice, and if you are a current Infiniti lessor you can take a $1000 off of that price.

The interest rate on the car you want is only 1.776%, don't pay anything upfront, roll it into the payment.
  • capemellocapemello Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    I need help folks. I want to lease a new Infiniti g37 coupe. Price is 38k.

Problem is that I have a Mazda 3 with a payoff of 21k and value of 14k. They will pay the 14k.

$579.74 / month 12k miles /39 months
    OR
    $602 pay / month for 15k miles /39 months

58% residual at 12k miles
    OR
    56% residual at 15k miles

HELP! First time doing this!! Advice, Thoughts?!
    -John
  • Wow, 0 down and 474 a month EVERYTHING included? how do you go about negotiating this? I am 22 years old and I feel like I get taken advantage of, I'm so glad I found this forum! haha
  • $470.93 payment
    39 months
    12k miles a year
    $3,207.73 ( 1st payment, Bank Fee, DMV, Taxes)
    Residual 59%
    MF .00083
    Selling price $44,882

he used this selling price MF and residual to come up with the payment, is this wrong?
  • I assume this is a good deal based on what I'm seeing. G37X sedan with nav, prem, wood, etc. MSRP $44,055. 39 month Lease 12K miles per year.

Deal is sign and drive with 38 payments of $459 which includes tax.

What's confusing to me is the Gross and Adjusted Cap Cost on contract....seems higher than I would have expected. However, the $459 per month for 38 payments with zero out of pocket seems very reasonable for this car. I am a repeat Infiniti/Nissan customer ($1K loyalty) and have excellent credit (above 750) so that plays into it also.

Any thoughts, is this in the ball park of what would be considered a good deal? Thanks in advance...great forum.
  • Yea, wait until you don't have $7,000 of negative equity.
  • My lease is up on my current 2009 G37 in May. I'm eligible for the early out lease now. I want to take advantage and get a new car; however if 2013 redesign is at retaliers in summer, can I just ask for a few months extension on lease and wait. Is there a "true" release date for the redesign. Should I go or should I stay and wait! Thanks.
  • I leased my G37X sedan last year. Premium package and Navigation. 39 month lease 10,000 miles a year for $375 nothing down except taxes. title, license, and destination fees equally 2300... So 470 is very steep unless you are getting more options?
  • Hi all,

I have the following on a 2012 G37X with premium, navi, sport and tech. packages:

39 month lease, 10k miles

MSRP - $46,205

Selling Price - 42,389
    Doc & Lic. - 621
    Bank fee - 700
    NJ tax - 1,342.56
    Cap initial fee - 512.41

Net Cap - 45,654.97

Money Factor .00074
    Resdiual is 27,723 (60%)

So a pure sign and drive with 38 payments of 512.41

1) Does this sound like a good deal.

2) The price for purchase is $1k less. Dealer said there was an incentive for purchases or finances. Is that accurate? Do I lose out on that if I lease?

Thanks a lot.
  • His MSRP is 49K w/ 12k miles...I think your MSRP is only about 42K w/ 10k miles.
  • Alright, after hearing peoples ideas, I am about to send the dealer a counter offer. Tell me if I am low balling too much, or if its a solid fair price.

I am looking for:

Infiniti g37x Coupe
    Slate Blue
    Premium Package
    Sport Package
    Navigation Package
    Graphite interior OR Stone interior
    IPOD hookup
    Illuminated Kick Plates (don't really care if this option is there or not)

Installed by you guys:
    Rear Spoiler
    LED lights

MSRP without last 2 installed options is 49,030
    Adjusted Capt cost: $45,030
    I am willing to pay 450 down sign and drive plus 510/month for 38 months for 12000 miles per year.

Is this a fair offer that I should email to him?
  • No problem dbledmndk2. The money factor that you mentioned in your earlier post is right on the money.

The selling price that you were quoted for this car looks good to me as well.

If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to go for it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Sure thing whurley10. Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 G37X Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00074 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello makarka. Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 G37 Sedan AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00066 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00074 and 58%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi atxew01. Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 G37 Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00044 and 72%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00066 and 63%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man,

"Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate"- Does this rate applies to all the dealership is all states. My dealership is quoting higher rate so is that a way they make money by marking up the money factor. How can I get them down to this rate? Can i quote something to them?

Thank for the awesome forum.
  • lright, after hearing peoples ideas, I am about to send the dealer a counter offer. Tell me if I am low balling too much, or if its a solid fair price.

I am looking for:

Infiniti g37x Coupe
    Slate Blue
    Premium Package
    Sport Package
    Navigation Package
    Graphite interior OR Stone interior
    IPOD hookup
    Illuminated Kick Plates (don't really care if this option is there or not)

Installed by you guys:
    Rear Spoiler
    LED lights

MSRP without last 2 installed options is 49,030
    Adjusted Capt cost: $45,030
    I am willing to pay 510 down sign and drive plus 510/month for 38 months for 15000 miles per year.

Is this a fair offer that I should email to him?
  • Is this fair?

MSRP-41045
    Negotiated Sale Price- 37725
    MF-.00074
    Residual-59%
    39 mo. 12K
    Pure Sign & Driver
    $400/mo

Coming off lease of '09 G37X ($1000 owner loyalty)
  • Looks like a fair deal to me assuming the $400 includes taxes. I'm paying $35 less per month for 10,000 miles and I had to put $2k down, but I didn't have the $1000 loyalty to take advantage of and the MSRP on my car was $500 higher.

I'd say go for it, but I'm no expert by any stretch.
  • yes the $400/mo includes 6% sales tax.
  • Anyone?

Hi all,

I have the following on a 2012 G37X with premium, navi, sport and tech. packages:

39 month lease, 10k miles

MSRP - $46,205

Selling Price - 42,389
    Doc & Lic. - 621
    Bank fee - 700
    NJ tax - 1,342.56
    Cap initial fee - 512.41

Net Cap - 45,654.97

Money Factor .00074
    Resdiual is 27,723 (60%)

So a pure sign and drive with 38 payments of 512.41

1) Does this sound like a good deal.

2) The price for purchase is $1k less. Dealer said there was an incentive for purchases or finances. Is that accurate? Do I lose out on that if I lease?

Thanks a lot.
  • Hey, I have a question. when people say zero down sign and drive 400 a month with no taxes, does this include EVERYTHING? or is there still lisense/DMV and other fee's like that?
  • I assume that when people say zero down sign and drive they mean just that. Those license/DMV fees still have to get paid and they just end up getting rolled in to the cap cost of the lease. If you get a generously discounted selling price it can help absorb these costs. Just my opinion as I personally didn't do a zero down sign and drive.
  • dbledmndk2, I decided on a different car, but the thing about Infiniti, and why, especially here, I'd roll in all of those fees, into a sign and drive, is that they give you lease forgiveness for the last 6 months of your lease, so, essentially, you aren't paying for them, fully. In my case, I'd much rather pay a little more per month instead of putting $1,000, or so, down. Personal preference, I guess.
  • I got all of that with exception of a rear spoiler, nothing down, nothing due at signing, $44,898 cap cost, with additional dealer incentive of $1,000 for $475 including tax a month for 39 months, 15,000 miles a year (first payment was included, so 38 total payments of $475,) so I think you could still do better, but no reason they wouldn't take that. Good credit score.
  • I have 24 hours to get a full refund on the vehicle. I would like to make sure this is a good deal before I drive the car off the lot. PLEASE RESPOND!!!

MSRP: 49,330
    PAID COST: 44,700
    MF: .00083
    residual: 57%
    MILES PER YEAR: 15000

they gave me 2995 down
    490/month
    THIS IS EVERYTHING INCLUDED (tax/DMV/tireFEE/BANKfee)

Good deal or should I return?
  • Whurley, can you please email me at David.steiber@gmail.com You seem to know what you are speaking about and I need some quick info as I have 24 hours to complete this deal. thank you so much!
  • Hi Car_Man, could you provide me with the money factor and residual value for both a G37S sedan 6spd manual and a G37S 6spd manual coupe?

Btw, thanks for helping everyone with all your info...I'm sure you've helped all of us save an untold fortune with this otherwise hard to find information!!!
  • audibuyer53audibuyer53 Posts: 10
    edited February 2012
    Hello, I am looking at a FULLY loaded infiniti g37xS coupe
    Car_man if you could help me out, or anyone for that matter I would greatly appreciate it!

MSRP: 50,030 (added a customized LED Daytime Running Lights (Sport) )
    shown here (they are cool!)
    http://www.infinitiusa.com/g_sedan/specs-options/accessories.html?vehicle=g37

15000 miles/year
    Prem/Nav/Sport ++ more

$2830 down $460/month
    I elected to put so much down, because I would rather deal with 460/month payments

I could do 522 down 522/month, but once again, I'd rather just pay the 460/month.

I live on LONG ISLAND and I expect prices to be a little bit higher here than other places, but I'd just like to know if this is a FAIR deal, or if I should hold out longer? Thank you very much!!!