Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• Have a bit of buyer's remorse now. February specials are even better. Could have gotten the exact same deal for only $288/mo. Only difference is a higher residual, but wasnt planning on buying the car anyways. Oh well.
  • What are the February specials then? Can't write that and not post them!:)

Does anyone have residual and money factor information for a g37x coupe for 36 or 39 months, 12k and 15k?
  • $288/month?? Is that with a down payment? If so, how much? I'm assuming that doesn't include taxes either. But that sounds like an incredible deal. Could you give us more information on it?
  • amsenamsen Posts: 23
    That sounds like a great deal. Which area/dealership it is?
  • link title

I called the dealership and they advised that the deals are actually the same for February. When I viewed on the mobile site, the attached link came up in error. It's the special that I referenced earlier and was only good for three days end of December beginning January. The full site still has the deal that I was able to negotiate lower.
    Thanks for the reply. I am in PA. let me see if dealers in my are opens up..
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,892
    Keep in mind.. that is for a RWD G37 sedan.. Not likely to find any of those in PA....

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Yes. I am aware. But i think there will be similar deals on AWD Gs since Q50 is on it's way.
  • Hi jschulz79. You're right, it will likely be very expensive for you to get out of your current deal this far before your scheduled end date.

It's difficult to say exactly how long the 2013 G37s will continue to sell because I don't know the exact arrival date for the Q50. The most specific thing that I've heard is some time this summer. If it's July or August I would think that there would still be some G37s out there, but...it all depends upon when they stop producing them.

Infiniti will probably continue to provide lease support on the leftover G37s for as long as possible, after the arrival of the Q50.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi avp2. The lease program that you were quotes is correct. However, there is now a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this car (plus the $1,000 loyalty cash).

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey g37x_buyer. I'm glad that you like the forum. The residual values that were around on the 2009 Gs probably won't have a ton of impact upon what they're selling for today. Ultimately, the market dictates the prices for used vehicles. You should be able to get an idea of what used G37s are going for by visiting the Used Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey d_nyholm. Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 G37X Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00045 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00053 and 56%.

The residual values for leases with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,750 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi .. Just a quick question, as I am not sure of all the details as of yet..

I was offered a $395/mo lease for 2013 G37x with premium NO Nav 39mos 12k/year with $1800 total out of pocket and 4 mos waived ($405 2010 g37x up in June) 'Tier 2 Credit'

Sounds good to me, but reading this years forum I am seeing better deals and wasn't sure. What do you think Car_Man? Could I push for 15k/yr?

Thanks!! :shades:
  • I think you can check out ocinfiniti.

http://www.ocinfiniti.com/new_cars/newcars_specials.shtml#JX35

They are still doing the G37 sales. Email Alex is think he was the one I spoke with last time.

Good luck
  • Hi all - was able to negotiate the below at Tier 2 Credit..

2013 G37x Premium w/Nav
    39 mos 15.000/year
    $1,800 TOTAL out of pocket
    $400/month
    4 remaining payments wiped off ($405)

What do you think? Could do better?

Thanks!
  • Looking to get the MF and residual values from IFS for a 2013 G37 Sedan with premium and nav packages.
    Looking to do this in February. Any help would be appreciated.

36 or 39 month lease with 12 or 15K/year

Thanks
  • whats up im new on the site. was wondering if anybody knew what rebates were on the g37x coupe to Lease for 24 months as of now (feb 2013). im being told there's no Lease cash and that there's just a $1000 cash rebate to finance. i know march is the end of nissan/infiniti's year and should be able to snatch up a good deal at the end of march. thanks for any info.
  • What do you mean by march being the end of infiniti's year? Does that mean better deals may be available in March? Appreciate the info. Thanks
  • March is the end of nissan/infinitis fiscal year. They will want to push out deals to finish the year strong. I know infiniti just put out a pull ahead program to waive 3 payments if your lease ends from now till march of next year. Mine ends April so I misse it by about 4-5 weeks. But march is where you have a chance to get a great deal
  • Hi slupik. Do you know what this car's MSRP and selling price are? It would make it much easier for me to evaluate this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi neehog. Infiniti Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey with Navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00024 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00030 ad 56%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, this car's residual values would be 1% higher.

There is a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Welcome dnissan32. What you are being told is not correct. Infiniti is currently providing $1,750 dealer cash on leases of the 2013 G37 Coupe. There's another grand on top of that for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Car_Man -

Follow alot but this is my first post.
    Can you please provide the current residual/money factor on a 2013 G37xS Sedan with 12,000 miles a year for 24 months? Also same for a 2013 G37xS Coupe 12K and 24 months.

Lastly, what are the incentives for each? (I have loyalty...)

Thanks!
  • Car man
    Can you provide details on the following for 24month leases :

2013 G37 Coupe with Premium package at 15k miles
    -and-
    2013 G37 Coupe with Premium, Sport, and Nav packages at 15k miles

They have a special on their website for the top one but at 10k miles.
    Thanks
  • I visited a dealership in LI NY for the 2yr lease offer they are advertising. after an hour of negotiations I brought down the price from $419/mo to $316/mo and payment at signing from $4090 to $2850. Although I am comfortable with the monthly payments especially since they include taxes I cant say I am with the payment at signing.

Is $2850 a reasonable payment or is it excessive?? I know the Q50 is due this summer....
  • tga01tga01 Posts: 30
    Car Man,

Edmunds.com is showing 2 Dealer Cash items under Marketing Support for G37X sedan Lease totalin $5,500. Is this correct , and if so, would a selling price of 5-6k Under Invoice seem reasonable ?

thanks !!
  • slupikslupik Posts: 5
    edited February 2013
    hii drove off on the 14th!!

MSRP: $44,095
    SP: $37,456.53

tier 4, got it bumped up to tier 2
    $400/mo 39mos 15k miles
    $1,800 total out
    4 remaining payments of $405 paid off
    1 year of maint. and tire rotation included (although I denied this option as I am far away) =)
  • Hello Car_Man,

I'm new to the leasing world so I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance :)

Today I got an offered for a 2013 G37 Coupe Premium Package (No Nav) for 39 months as followed:

MSRP: $44,100
    SP: $40,500
    Incentives: $1750 (Coupe for feb) + $1000 (Loyalty)
    Montly Payment: $405
    Down: $2000 from my pocket + (Incentives)
    Maintaince is included for the whole 39 months in my montly price.

Am I getting a good deal??

Thank you very much.
  • Hello Car_Man,

I'm new to the leasing world so I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance

Today I got an offered for a 2013 G37 Coupe Premium Package (No Nav) for 39 months as followed:

MSRP: $44,100
    SP: $40,500
    Incentives: $1750 (Coupe for feb) + $1000 (Loyalty)
    Montly Payment: $405
    Down: $2000 from my pocket + (Incentives)
    Maintaince is included for the whole 39 months in my montly price.

Am I getting a good deal??

Thank you very much.
  • Forgot to mention that the monthly price of $405 already includes taxes.

thanks again.