Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    Follow these threads for any time and you will know that Car Man won't tell you how good a deal is without knowing the MSRP and Selling Price. That is the only way to tell a lease deals worthiness when every person has different fees than are rolled into and paid up front on a lease.
  • ilovelailovela Posts: 3
    Hi, i'm currently getting this offer

G37 sedan premium ( no navigation )
    MSRP $40,845
    Upfront fee: $1000 (incl fees n taxes)
    Monthly pmt: $325/month ( incl taxes 8.7%)

How does this deal look? Should i close the deal?

Thanks in advance for any input!
  • jcprealjcpreal Posts: 3
    I have a fully loaded g37xs sedan with 19,500 n 20 months left on lease n 30k miles till lease end. Im paying 450 a month. If you're intrested email me jcpreal@hotmail.com ...im located in the nyc area
  • azmitchazmitch Posts: 3
    How many months is this lease for?
  • arunparunp Posts: 1
    I leased a new G37 on 2/28 ( last day of the month ). I was able to haggle a bit with the sales person and finally ended up getting the deal below.

G37 Sedan + premium Package ( without Nav)
    MSRP - $41250
    Drive off - $1200 ( including 300$ down and the other fees )
    Monthly Payment - $310 ( including tax ) for 23 months
    Annual mileage - 12k

I got this deal in South Bay , California.
  • ilovelailovela Posts: 3
    sorry, forgot to mention that

39 months
    12k/year
  • just got an offer from a dealer.

G37x sedan AWD Prm pckg, Nav, maplewood interior. MSRP around :$45500

1300 OTD
    359 Monthly payment (inc 7% tax)

24 Month 12,000 miles

Is this a good deal and good to go?
  • What's the money factor, cap cost, incentives, fees?
  • Hi,
    May I ask which Dealership you went to?
    Thanks
  • Anyone know who is giving the best lease deals on a G37X?
    Thanks
  • I have picked up a lot of valuable information on this web site and as a result I was able to get a real good deal on my 2013 G37 AWD Sedan. This deal is pretty close to the Infiniti VPP (Vehicle Purchase Program). Also bare in mind that dealers are in the business to make money to stay afloat. I was confident that I could squeeze a few more dollars out...as another dealer is willing to beat it. But I feel good with the Sales Mgr. direct, quick, honest approach, so I gave him the business. I also end up getting two cars from him, one for my friend.

We drove 250 miles, four hours away to pick the cars. No surprise, smooth transaction, as we agreed and out of there in 2 1/2 hrs. The cool part is we were treated like VIP.

Here is the detail:

Vehicle: 2013 G37X AWD Sedan Journey $38,950
    Options: Premium Pkg. 2,500
    Splash Guard 185
    Cargo Mat/Net/ FA Kit 200
    Illum. Kick Plate 370
    Wheel Locks 130
    Nitro Tires 70
    Destination 905
    MSRP: $43,110

Sale Price: (about 16% off) $36,315

TTL & Fees: 3% Tax 1,095
    Title, Reg. 250
    Acquisition Fee 700
    Process sing Fee 200

Gross Cap Reduction: $38,560 (OTD)

Lease Detail:

$350/ mo for 24, 10K/yr., no money down, collect first payment only at signing.
    Money Factor: .00043 (Two years interest $16.57)
    Residual: 70% ($30,177)

The dealers name is JBA Infiniti at Ellicott, MD. Ask for Sales Mgr. Ricky T, Sales Associates for delivery...ask for Tyrone C. (as per agreement here in the forum no last name allowed). Mention my name to them-Reggie from Virginia Beach. I am not getting anything from them, I was treated correctly by them and I just want to give them some business. Also just want to help here for the prospective G37 owner.

I am going to say this… G37 is a good bang for your buck compare to MB C Class, Audi A4, BMW 3 series & Lexus IS. By the way I get 28.08 miles per gal. on an unbroken engine on the highway & the car is a blast to drive...lots of power!

Cheers,
    Reg
  • gryangryan Posts: 35
    I agree, I have been doing MSD's since my 2004 lexus, Have used it on BMW and Infiniti too. However in the case of the G37 I think the current Money factor is already so low that the MSD's wont help, but if anyone thinks elsewise, let us know
  • baker1jbaker1j Posts: 15
    I got a fantastic deal out at Competition Infiniti in Smithtown NY. Ask for Fritz. Sign and Drive Lease Deals are incredible as they are blowing out the last of the '13s.
  • Thanks for the info...anyone deal with some in NYC or Long Island?
  • How does this lease deal look? Any room to lower the monthly payments knowing the current situation? G37x with Premium Package.

24 month lease
    $389 monthly payment, tax/fees included
    $1465 OTD including fees, tax, and 1st month payment

MSRP: $42,740
    Total Cap Cost $39,378 Inc $700 Bank Fee and $991 Sales Tax
    Rate Factor .00040 / .96%
    Residual 59% $25,217
    Breakdown of inceptions
    1st mos payment $389...$401 4 years MV Fees...$389 Doc fee...$151 NJ Title Tax...$135 Cap Cost Reduction
  • rlev,
    Ask them to adjust the numbers to make it $350/mo for 24 months, everything included in the monthly. They are trying to move the G37 for the upcoming Q50 this summer, its a buyer market for that car. There are few dealers around that will do a better deal than what I am suggesting.
    Good luck,
    Reg
  • thanks a lot for the info. what do you think deals will look like in a month or two before the q50 release?
  • seanh2oseanh2o Posts: 27
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone was able to get the vehicle at close to invoice price prior to any incentives. It seems like all deals are based on 1000 off MSRP with 2k incentives for new customers. Thanks.
  • I think it will even get better, if you check around the large Infiniti dealers like Tampa Infiniti they have 138 Sedan on there lot, Crest Infiniti of Plano TX...140 Sedan. Metro Wash. DC alone has seven Infinity around. I would think they have to move it quickly as the summer is around the corner. I bet you can do better than my deal.

Cheers,
    Reg
  • Sean,

Check out my deal from JBA Infiniti. MSRP: $43110 Sale Price: $36,315 Invoice on that vehicle is: $40,110 that deal was $3795 below invoice, what ever incentive they gave me did not matter to me...what matter is the bottom number. You could do better if you have the time, shop around & willing to travel.

Good hunting,
    Reg
  • bosaiibosaii Posts: 3
    Thoughts on this deal? Should I try to beat it or does it look good?

2013 G37 AWD Premium/Nav
    24 mo lease, 12,000 miles per year
    $476 due at signing + dmv
    $380 per month

MSRP $44095
  • $380 for 24 sound like a decent deal, the question is how much is out of pocket expense during signing. A real excellent deal is zero down no out of pocket expense. Tucked everything in the monthly. If I were to lease that MSRP $44095 I would ask for $380-390/mo & nothing more. Try it, you might get it.

Reg
  • seanh2oseanh2o Posts: 27
    Thanks Reg ..

I think I will do that. I have been bouncing between BMW 328i and G37. BMW for some reason feels solid and very quiet on the road than G37. But it's not worth 120 more on monthly payment. :)
  • bosaiibosaii Posts: 3
    For this deal, I would only owe the first month's payment plus doc fee and DMV fees (so $380 for 1st mo + about $350). Thoughts?
  • I'll say thats a good deal, that car is over 1K more than mine...for every thousand over the gross cap reduction is about $41 more to the monthly. I will be happy with that.

Reg
  • jamellajamella Posts: 12
    Invoice-$41,672
    Cost -
    Selling price - $41,672 ? less dealer incentive $1000
    Inception fee - $700
    Assignment fee- ?

total cap cost-
    term-39 months
    money factor .00090
    residual- 58%
    payment - $464

How much down at signing? $1485

Cover last 3 payments? Yes

Advice please.
    This will be my 3rd lease with Infiniti.
    I have excellent credit & have been pre-approved.
    Indianapolis dealer
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi tga01. There isn't $5,500 dealer cash on the 2013 G37 Sedan right now. There's $3,500 on cash purchases OR $2,000 on leases. These two offers cannot be combined.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    njted1, your interpretation of the programs is indeed correct.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi azmitch. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey with 12,000 miles per year are .00037 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi aong. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Coupe Journey with 12,000 miles per year are .00011 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Infiniti is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car through IFS.

Car_man
    Host