Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    Car Man nor any other leasing expert is ever going to tell you if you received a good deal for the vehicle without knowing the MSRP and the selling price.
  • austinite23austinite23 Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    Hi Carman,

I was looking to lease 2013 G37 and following are the details:

Price - $43,250 with navigation package
    Selling price after discounts - $38,805
    I am trading in my 2013 Mazda 3 (lease) with an appraisal price of $12k and putting $0 down.
    Monthly payments quoted - $393.87 for 39months and 12k miles per year.

Does this sound like a good deal? Dealer said that it's end of month and end of fiscal year and this offer will expire tomorrow 3/30. Thanks!
  • Sorry, I wrote that late last night on not much sleep.

MSRP 44,200

Disc & Rebates 4,096

Selling Price with taxes and fees 41,951

Thanks for the catch

Mark
  • Hi Car_Man:

Could you provide the April money factor & residual for a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey w/Premium Package & Navigation, 36 months/15,000 miles?

Also, does anyone know what credit score IFS considers "top tier"?

Thanks,

Alex
  • I just signed this lease at Infiniti of Coconut Creek. I got a blue slate with the wheat/mahogany interior for 24 months, 12,000 miles per year. I only paid $355 (first month) at signing and will pay 23 more payments of $355. I think I did pretty well. Car stickered for $42,110. I do have loyalty and they paid off the last 3 months of my nissan lease through a pull ahead program through NMAC.
  • amsenamsen Posts: 27
    You had loyalty by owning a Nissan? Please confirm. I have been told that i should have owned an Infiniti not a Nissan for loyalty.
  • willfinewillfine Posts: 6
    I contacted a Chicago area Infinity dealer about the 24 month leases on the G37x they are promoting for $299.00 a month and a $2,400 down payment. They seemed to have no interest in negotiating the price of the vehicle. Is this some extraordinary dealer/factory incentive combination or is it just that good a deal that they can get full asking price?
  • jljujujljljujujl Posts: 1
    what state and which dealership did you get this deal?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi Wanda. Infiniti Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00042 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00046 and 57%.

The numbers for the G37X are .00033 / 58% for 36 months and .00040 / 57% for 39 months.

There is a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of both of these cars right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi Mark. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey that has an MSRP of $44,200 and a selling price of $41,951 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 39 months with 10,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $473 assuming that you qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Certainly Alex. Infiniti Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey with 15,000 miles per year are .00042 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Car Man! Can you give me the April lease rates for a G37 Journey Coupe? 24 and 39 month please.

Thanks!!
  • Got an offer on the following: 2013 G37S

MSRP: 43610 Selling price 38945

70% .00037 Residual and money factor...

389/month plus tax
    $1500 down in NJ at Circle Infiniti

I think its the only one on the lot, if I can get into it for under $350 I'll do it but really want to see what I need to get there. Like to get away with less down, too...insight please!!!
  • Currently seeking to take advantage of this great G37 lease deal. Have 6 months left on my Maxima lease. I was adamently told that all pull-ahead programs, both Nissan and Infinity have been terminated, is there any way to challenge or confirm this?
    John
  • dotmichaeldotmichael Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Okay so following up on my last post:

13 G37S
    MSRP: 43610 Selling price 38945

70% .00037 Residual and money factor...

389/month plus tax
    $1500 down in NJ at Circle Infiniti

$2000 down gets me to $349 tax included

I think I can do better, they only seemed to offer $1000 loyalty - I suppose I really need to know if there is any lease cash going on for the sedan right now.

I called Ray Catena Edison, told them this deal and they said they can beat it by $20 bucks a month and they have the color I'd prefer (white over black, no one has malbec)

That $2000 is 700 acquisition, first month and DMV fees. I really wanted to get into the car for nothing down and am only OK with that $2k. If the payment got into the low 300s I'd be okay and if my nothing/under $1k out of pocket had me up to and including $360 or so I'd be okay, too.

They want $1000 down payment tomorrow morning to locate me the color I want within a week - think I'm going to leave them a voicemail saying I need a better deal.

I dont want to push it but this is my first new car and I want the best deal possible
  • dotmichaeldotmichael Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    OH and I'm seeing some of you negotiating your selling price to $36k and truecar puts this car at $36k...is that gonna happen with a 6MT S?
  • I wonder if I could get the monthly under $300 with a 10k lease after further negotiating.
  • jetman14jetman14 Posts: 2
    Go to Pepe Infiniti. I got mine for $800 at signing and $320/month
  • Amazing price!
  • Hi Car-man

Can you please provide the lease numbers for G37x coupe for 12000 and 15000 miles, and what incentives are available on the coupe.

thank you
    Hey mullins2013. Infiniti Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Coupe Journey with 15,000 miles per year are .00011 and 68% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00034 and 56%.

Infiniti is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now. Make sure to take this into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    I'm honored, dotmichael. There is a decent amount of cash on the '13 G37 Sedan right now. $2,000 to be exact. The $1,000 loyalty is available on top of that for a total of three grand.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for newbee007. Infiniti Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 G37X Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00033 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

There's a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car plus another grand for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
  • 1sty1sty Posts: 1
    The current lease incentives are a bit confusing. What is out there in terms of dealer cash and customer cash is out there on G37X sedans in New Hampshire?

Is $500 over invoice a solid place to start before these other discounts?

I am looking at a 2013 G37 AWD with auto, premium package, and navigation.

The dealer said that the 1st month, docs, admin fees is $1600. With only that down they are offering $389/month for 39 months with 15K miles/year.
  • radtraxradtrax Posts: 19
    edited April 2013
    Hi Carman, I'm getting ready to lease my 3rd G within the next 1-3 months. Can you please provide the lease numbers on the 2013 IPL coupe & convertible models for 24-27 months w/ 10-12K miles per year? TIA!
  • Hi Carman,

Thinking about leasing an Infiniti G37. My credit is excellent and I think I can get a better deal. What do you think? Also, now that the new TAVT tax (explained below) is enacted in Georgia, I can't figure the lease payment myself. Do you have any intel?

MSRP $44,190
    Discount: $4,799
    Invoice: $39,391
    Lease Term: 39 months
    Mileage Allowance: 12,000

Trade-In on VW CC Luxury with 35,100 miles: $17,000

Monthly Payment: $453.68

Money Factor: .00046
    Residual: 59%

New law in Georgia does away with birthday tax and sales and use taxes are not charged on the base monthly payment any longer. Now TAVT tax of 6.5% is collected up front on the agreed upon price less rebates and trade in value. I understand the TAVT of 6.5% is collected on the FMV or agreed-upon price less rebates and trade-in value plus lease fees and you have to pay that up front.
  • ca_1ca_1 Posts: 2
    Hello everyone, I'm looking at a local dealer that has some AT 2012 sedans with S package and options listed as new for low 40k range. What numbers (money factor, residual, etc.) can I expect with top tier credit, prior lease from therm (years ago). I want to offer 8K less. We are also preapproved for a loan from the credit union. Ideally we want to lease to buy and I'm in Southern California, thank you.
  • I just got this deal, is it good?.... premium, nav, splash guard, trunk mat kit, and illuminated sills

MSRP 44,960
    Selling Price: 38,200
    15K/yr - 24 month lease = $339

No money down, just the usual feels up front - tax, 1st month, doc, acquisition, gov't fees - $1784.99
  • fmlizardfmlizard Posts: 1
    I just got this deal...thoughts?

G37x Sedan, Premium, everything but the Nav.

10k/yr / 24 mo = $266/mo

$0 due at signing, just tax, 1st, docs, etc. of $1870
  • Looks solid to me. Very good deal.......people pay more for a Honda Accord!
    Can you provide the MSRP? Do you know what the money factor and residual were?
    Thanks!!