Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• Prices change all the time, but the end of this month is a great time. As suggested in an earlier post, try for about invoice plus $200 and then deduct another $2,500 in dealer cash. A simpler way to do it is to just look for 7K+ off MSRP. Most dealers will squawk, but stick with it, and you'll find one who will do a deal. This price amounts to a loss for the dealer, but it gets them more cars in July and August, pretty important with the Q50 breaking out next month. After a year or so, I finally settled on a 24 month, 12K lease of a sedan with premium, nav, and sport packages, plus the other junk they usually include. MSRP was $44,975, selling price $37,850. That was about $200 above my target number. $1500 drive off including first month, license, acquisition fee, and some silly taxes. 343/mo. including really high sales tax! The key is patience and having all your numbers handy. I could probably have dickered this deal down some more, but I'm tired.
  • cdubbs89cdubbs89 Posts: 2
    Thank you for your input I think I'm going to stop by a dealer tomorrow. Unfortunately I leave on the 30th of June for vacation so don't know if I will have time to actually close a deal by the end of this month, hope that doesn't hurt my deal too much.
  • ginscarginscar Posts: 3
    Hi
    I have just over 3 months left on my current G37 convertible lease.

I have been leasing infinitis for 9 years and therefore have top rating with the dealership/IFS

I am considering leasing another convertible but cant seem to see any details on here regarding the convertible model.

I am looking at a 24 month lease this time and would like to get the MF and residual numbers .

Also i see a lot of people on here achieving 7k under msrp on coupes are people getting similar on convertibles?

thanks
  • jkipsterjkipster Posts: 65
    Best quote I got so far in So Cal at 9% sales tax:

Also includes Trunk Mat and Kick Plates

MSRP: $45,725 (incl. $300 ICAP)
    Invoice: $42,000
    Sale Price: $39,055
    IFS Rebate cap reduction: ($1,000)
    Net Cap Cost: $38,755
    Money Factor: 0.00046
    Residual: 57%
    Bank fee: $700 (in cap cost)
    Doc fee: $45
    TTL: $380
    CA Tire: $8.75

$421.87/month $949.67 Drive off

The math checks out, though I may want to add items to my cap cost.

The selling price seems pretty good at $445 below invoice before their $2500 dealer cash is factored in.

Any room to go lower?

Also, what are the max number of deposits to lower the MF and is it still 0.0001 per monthly payment deposit?

Thanks.
  • How does the multiple security deposit thing work when leasing?

I'm looking at doing a 24/mo 10k mile/year lease with a MF of .00032 - I'd like to put down two to three security deposits to lower it - how much does it reduce per security deposit?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,552
    Each deposit lowers the MF by .0001

So, if the base MF is .00032, then 3 MSDs would lower the MF to .00002

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• 28firefighter28firefighter Posts: 611
    edited June 2013
    Is it common that most dealerships do not know about this?

I asked about it one over the phone and they said "Infiniti doesn't do that anymore."

Also, do they round up the price (so if the monthly payment with the MSDs would be 279, is the MSD 300)?
    Is it common that most dealerships do not know about this?

Considering that Infiniti leases a lot of it's cars.. I wouldn't think so...

On my Infiniti lease, they figured the security deposit on the pre-discounted amount, which is then rounded up....

So, even though my payment is $378.xx, each MSD was $450 ...

I did 9 MSDs ($4050), which dropped my MF from .00091 to .00001... Saved me a little over $60/mo...

They keep my $4050 for 36 months, then give it back... and, I save $2100+ over that same time period. Seemed like a good deal to me..

• SHould the really good deals be coming soon now that the model refresh (Q50 and similar) are out/due out soon.

You guys seeing anything to clear out inventory?
  • That's what I needed to know! Seems like a good enough deal to me.
  • sdwranglerssdwranglers Posts: 11
    edited June 2013
    Deal done.

Big thing to note is that this deal included a seven month buy out at $325/month as the current lease was not eligible for the pull ahead because of it being 18 months.

2013 G37xS – Sedan (Prem/Nav/Sport/Bright Finish Wheels/Splash Guards/Illuminated Kick Plates/Trunk Mat/Rear Deck Lid Spoiler & Black Grille)

MSRP $48,755
    Invoice $44,780
    Sale Price $43,635
    IFS Rebate Cap Reduction ($1,000)
    Money Factor 0.00031
    Residual 70%
    Registration $67.75
    Sales Tax $1373.72
    Acquisition Fee $700
    Doc Fee $499

$425/month

Cash due at signing was $1525 + 1st month

Purchased from Infiniti of Tysons Corner in Vienna, VA. Stock at all the dealers in the NoVA area is pretty low. This dealer had less than 10 G37x sedans.
    Picked up today.

2013 G37xS – Sedan at 24months/15K miles
    Premium
    Nav
    Sport
    Illuminated Kick Plates
    Trunk Mat

MSRP: $45,915
    Invoice: $42,509
    Selling Price: $38,446
    Acquisition Fee: $700
    Net Capitalized Cost $39,146
    Net Money Factor 0.00001 (3 deposits)
    Residual 67%
    Monthly payment: $350 + tax

Registration & CA Tax: $359
    Security Deposits: $1,200
    First month's payment: $381
    Doc Fee: $80
    Drive Off Total: $2,020
    IFS Rebate: ($1,000)
    Net Cash Due at Signing: $1,020

My old lease was pulled ahead by one month and the $500 wear and tear forgiveness credit came in handy.
    That's a really good deal.. $1200 coming back from MSDs at the end of the lease, puts your true monthly price under $340/mo.+ tax on a short lease....

Not bad for a $46K MSRP car... :)

• 28firefighter28firefighter Posts: 611
    edited June 2013
    7500 off MSRP - not bad at all. If I am doing the math right, going with 10k miles a year would have upped the residual to 70% making your payment $290 + tax...an excellent deal.

I have a similar deal lined up, just can't decide if I am ready to make a switch...current car is paid off and only 2 years old. I can also take advantage of a trade-in tax credit even though its a lease, since apparently that is possible in Washington State.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're welcome woodsdrums. No one is going to be putting their kids through college with your deal, but they aren't losing money either.

The $1,000 loyalty cash offer is paid for entirely by Infiniti, just like the $2,500 cash incentive is. So, if you are eligible for the loyalty the total cash incentive would be $3,500.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi lildevilet. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey with 10,000 miles per year are .00016 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it. There's another grand on top of that for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi sdwranglers. The payment that you came up with is spot on using the MSRP, capitalized cost, money factor and residual value that you posted. The dealer must be adding something else in there if their payment is different than that. Ask them to walk you through how they came up with your payment. Chances are, there's all sorts of fees added into the cap cost that you're not putting in there, like the acquisition fee, perhaps doc fee, etc...

Car_man
    Host
  • npurvisnpurvis Posts: 13
    I just received the following on the G37 Sedan with: Premium, Nav, and Sport packages, illuminated kick plates, and a couple other things. 2 year lease, 24K miles in South Florida.

MSRP: $45,385
    Loyalty: $1,000
    Total Out of Pocket: $950 (including first month)
    Total cap cost: 39,039
    Monthly Payment: $375 (including 6% tax).

I feel I should have got it closer to $350, but was o.k. with it.
  • kapkanimdkapkanimd Posts: 68
    Car_man,

I think I am going to miss out on June's deals so wondering if you have an idea what July is looking like for the coupe and sedan. Still prefer the 24mo lease with 12k mi. Just mainly interested in if the sedan or coupe residuals or MF changed or if they increased the incentives. Thanks in advance!
    Yes, about $292 on a 10K lease. It helped that the car was built 11/12 before Infiniti raised their prices. Current MSRP on my car would be $46,025.

But with just a 2 year old car, maybe you can wait a little for the Q50 once they start getting discounted. I saw it in the showroom and it's pretty sweet.

Interestingly, my salesman told me that they will continue to build the G37 through the 2014 model year. I guess they want to wean customers off that model name gradually...
  • antonio27antonio27 Posts: 13
    Hello npurvis

I'm in south Florida can you tell me which dealer you used?

Thanks
  • I agree that $350 should have been available. A week ago, I got pretty much the same car for $343 (including 8.25% tax) and $1,500 drive off. The total cap was about $1,300 lower. They were having a special and throwing in the nav for free. I think I could have squeezed out a few more dollars, but I was really tired of car shopping (over a year of it) and took the number they offered.
  • zzooioozzzzooioozz Posts: 9
    Can you please help me with MF and Residual for 13 G37x coupe w/ Nav.
    15k 24months & 36 months? :) thank you! I hope they kept the $2000 lease cash....
  • boone23boone23 Posts: 3
    I didn't see a forum for the Q50 yet. So, I figured I would ask my question here. Car Man, do you have the numbers for a lease on a Q50 Hybrid AWD Sport?
  • npurvisnpurvis Posts: 13
    West Palm Beach
  • Forgot to mention that this was for a 24/month 10,000 miles lease.
  • CarMan (or anyone else),

Do you know what the incentives are now for July on the 2013 G37x AWD? Looking for 24 month /10k mile a year money factors and residuals as well as any cash back.

Thanks!
  • radtraxradtrax Posts: 19
    edited July 2013
    Thanks again Carman. Can you please post up the July 24mo/12k mile lease numbers for the AWD Coupe (MF/Residuals + Incentives) once they are known?
  • alcast082alcast082 Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    2013 g37 sport (sedan)(Premium Package, Sport Package, Navigation Package, Illuminated Kick Plates)
    Price $45500
    24 month 10k miles
    $332 per month ( includes tax and scheduled maintenance)
    Bank fee $1500
    dealer fee $895
    Total due at signing $3445 (includes first month)

What do you guys think of the deal? I know $1000 loyalty and $2500 dealer cash needs to be applied, would this bring my total due at signing to 0 or is it applied to the payments? are the bank fees and dealer fees correct for west palm?

Any info would be helpful, Thanks ;)