Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

1270271272274276

Comments

  • willyc1willyc1 Posts: 6

    Could I please get the MF as well as residual for July for a G37 with nav and premium for 15k/ 24 months? Are the rates any different with just premium? Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,325

    @willyc1 said: Could I please get the MF as well as residual for July for a G37 with nav and premium for 15k/ 24 months? Are the rates any different with just premium? Thanks!

    RWD - 68% and .00017

    AWD - 68% and .00009

    All option packages are the same.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • cheungmccheungmc Posts: 9
    Can I please get the July numbers for G37 Nav/premium RWD for 36/10k and 36/12k. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,792

    @cheungmc said: Can I please get the July numbers for G37 Nav/premium RWD for 36/10k and 36/12k. Thanks!

    .00021 MF and 62%/61% residual.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • xxjlbxxxxjlbxx Posts: 16

    Do you know the MF/RV for 2013 Infiniti G37x 4dr for 24/36/39 12k/yr?

    Thanks for the help.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,325

    @xxjlbxx said: Do you know the MF/RV for 2013 Infiniti G37x 4dr for 24/36/39 12k/yr?

    Thanks for the help.

    MF is .00009 / .00014 / .00021

    Residual is 70% / 61% / 60%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • manintheboxmaninthebox Posts: 9

    @southfl61 said: http://neweraleasing.com/thenewone/detail/?lnumb=11041115030012

    this company is offering the g37x w/ no money down for $279 but with 10k but still...

    Is this place legitimate? They seem to be far lower than anything else I've seen.

  • gatorfan711gatorfan711 Posts: 10

    Hi everyone! NEw to the forum! This seems like a great source of information fom everyone. I am currently coming out of a 2011 g37 sedan lease. Im noticing on edmunds there is 1000 dealer cash for leases but can not be done through IFS. Does anyone know who else Infiniti uses to lease through and if so what the other money factor would be. Thanks again!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,325

    @gatorfan711 said: Hi everyone! NEw to the forum! This seems like a great source of information fom everyone. I am currently coming out of a 2011 g37 sedan lease. Im noticing on edmunds there is 1000 dealer cash for leases but can not be done through IFS. Does anyone know who else Infiniti uses to lease through and if so what the other money factor would be. Thanks again!

    The only numbers we have are for IFS, sorry.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • gatorfan711gatorfan711 Posts: 10

    Thanks Michaell for the response. I guess the only incentive applicable will probably be the 1000 loyalty cash.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,325

    @gatorfan711 said: Thanks Michaell for the response. I guess the only incentive applicable will probably be the 1000 loyalty cash.

    Possibly; I don't see it. Use the pricing tools at the top of the page.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • gatorfan711gatorfan711 Posts: 10

    To Kyfdx and Michaell: Again thank you both for all of your information.. I went into my local dealer and they quoted me for 39 months with 15k/yr a residual of 52%. I always thought 39 months was only 1% less than 36 months? Am I crazy?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,792

    @gatorfan711 said: To Kyfdx and Michaell: Again thank you both for all of your information.. I went into my local dealer and they quoted me for 39 months with 15k/yr a residual of 52%. I always thought 39 months was only 1% less than 36 months? Am I crazy?

    39mo, 15K is 52%... while, 36mo, 15K is 53%...

    So, currently the difference is 1%, but that doesn't mean it always has been, or always will be.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • heischjrheischjr Posts: 15

    Hey guys, I just got a quote from my local dealer on the base G37x and it seems a little high and I wanted to know your opinion. Here are the numbers for a 39 month lease with 0 down and 12k miles per year: MSRP - $37,755 Sale Price - $33,000 Residual - 54% MF - .00005 Payment including 6.75% sales tax - $376/mo.

    According to my calculations, it should be around $360. What do you think?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,325

    @heischjr said: Hey guys, I just got a quote from my local dealer on the base G37x and it seems a little high and I wanted to know your opinion. Here are the numbers for a 39 month lease with 0 down and 12k miles per year: MSRP - $37,755 Sale Price - $33,000 Residual - 54% MF - .00005 Payment including 6.75% sales tax - $376/mo.

    According to my calculations, it should be around $360. What do you think?

    I'm getting $326.06 before tax and $348.07 after 6.75% tax. You sure this is 39 months? If I change the lease term to 36 months, I get $376.84 after tax.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • heischjrheischjr Posts: 15

    @Michaell said: I'm getting $326.06 before tax and $348.07 after 6.75% tax. You sure this is 39 months? If I change the lease term to 36 months, I get $376.84 after tax.

    They quoted me 39 months with 0 down, so actually 38 payments. I thought it seemed pretty high.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,325

    @heischjr said: They quoted me 39 months with 0 down, so actually 38 payments. I thought it seemed pretty high.

    Looks like they may have used the wrong numbers in their calculations....

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • heischjrheischjr Posts: 15
    edited July 15

    @Michaell said: Looks like they may have used the wrong numbers in their calculations....

    I just got a quote with the other dealership in town and they brought the selling price down to $32,589 and the monthly payment with $0 down and 38 payments after was $368. They didn't seem to want to budge from that number either.

  • gatorfan711gatorfan711 Posts: 10
    null
    I must have read the earlier posts wrong. I thought the RV was higher than 52-53% on the g37 with 15k. I thought I had read 61% for 12k
  • gatorfan711gatorfan711 Posts: 10
    Sorry my last post was in regards to either a 36 or 39 month lease. I thought I saw above the mf was 0.00021 and 62/61% for 10k or 12k miles on 36 months.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,325

    @gatorfan711 said: Sorry my last post was in regards to either a 36 or 39 month lease. I thought I saw above the mf was 0.00021 and 62/61% for 10k or 12k miles on 36 months.

    Just double checked ... 53% for 36/15 and 52% for 39/15. MF is .00021 for RWD and .00005 for AWD

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • gatorfan711gatorfan711 Posts: 10

    @Michaell said: Just double checked ... 53% for 36/15 and 52% for 39/15. MF is .00021 for RWD and .00005 for AWD

    Thanks again for all your help!

  • valeyardvaleyard Posts: 2

    Are coupe and sedan numbers any different? I was looking at the Q50 Hybrid, but the dealer I'm talking to sold out of them. They have a ton of coupes still in inventory, and I might be able to score a deal on one of those. My G37 sedan lease is over in August. If the coupe numbers are different, I'm interested MF and res. for whatever term is currently the sweet spot (39 months?) at 12k miles per year.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,792

    @valeyard said: Are coupe and sedan numbers any different? I was looking at the Q50 Hybrid, but the dealer I'm talking to sold out of them. They have a ton of coupes still in inventory, and I might be able to score a deal on one of those. My G37 sedan lease is over in August. If the coupe numbers are different, I'm interested MF and res. for whatever term is currently the sweet spot (39 months?) at 12k miles per year.

    2014 Q60 Journey RWD Coupe: .00016 MF and 55% residual for 39mo, 12K/yr.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • oxford9oxford9 Posts: 10

    I thought I saw conflicting answers, so I need to ask, what is the MF and residual for a 2013 M37 AWD, for 24/36/39 all at 15k/yr?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,325

    @oxford9 said: I thought I saw conflicting answers, so I need to ask, what is the MF and residual for a 2013 M37 AWD, for 24/36/39 all at 15k/yr?

    M37? Want to confirm, as this is the G37 forum.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • gatorfan711gatorfan711 Posts: 10
    When did these residuals drop from low 60s to low 50s?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,792

    @gatorfan711 said: When did these residuals drop from low 60s to low 50s?

    July 4th

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • 5aum15aum1 Posts: 1

    Hello, can you please give me the residual value and money factor on a G37 with premium package (no navigation) with a lease term of 39 months and 12k miles/year.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,792

    @5aum1 said: Hello, can you please give me the residual value and money factor on a G37 with premium package (no navigation) with a lease term of 39 months and 12k miles/year.

    .00016 MF and 54% residual for all RWD trim levels.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Sign In or Register to comment.