Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks Carman.

I see these rates are changing slightly. IS there a site that has the updated rates, or do you have special access?

So is the 24 month rates for a G35 Sedan still .00001 and 65% for 12K miles?

Thanks.
  • Just leased a 2006 G35x 24 months/15k..First payment was 887.96 which included tax, title, license, sec deposit etc.

Adjusted Capitalized Cost is 37,521.75. monthly payment is 537.46 which includes tax. Includes the premium package and trunk mat. Good deal or no?
  • Thanks Car man! The selling price, I believe was between $34,500-34,600 (I think it's at or just over invoice). The MSRP was $37,850. I put $2,500 down which covered tax, 1st payment, etc.
    With a monthly payment of $449.96 for 24 months.
    I guess I want to make sure I did ok, especially when I'm seeing posts from people getting under invoice on the selling price?! Thanks.
  • Thanks for the response Car_Man. I have looked at my paperwork as you suggested and there are a few numbers that look confusing to me.

Agreed Upon Value of the Vehicle = $34,750.00
    Total Gross Capitalized Cost = $35,697.96
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost = $33,621.99
    Residual Value = $19,365.90

They rolled my $2,000 down (1st, Tax, License, etc...) and the $1,000 for the prepaid additional 11,271 miles (total lease miles allowed 60,000 over 39 mo's) into all these numbers above. Hope this helps !! Thx-Youngman
  • Can someone explain to how the money factor, residual value, MSRP, Selling Price, Leasing Term, and Adjusted Capitalized Cost calculate the monthly payments of a lease? Please help someone. I'm brand new to leasing and would like to lease a '06 G35 Coupe. I can get the selling price of an '06 with the Premium Package for about $33,500 and I think the MSRP is $37,100.

I'm looking to lease one for either 24 or 39 months (12K miles/year) with $1500 Out the Door.

Please help me understand how the monthly payment is calculated.

Thanks!!!
  • Hi krw65. Infiniti Financial Services' lease money factors (interest rates) are exactly the same, regardless of how much money one puts down on their lease. Consumers are free to lease any vehicle that they want without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction, aka down payment. In fact, it is in your best interest as a consumer not to make any down payment when leasing. Consumers who make down payments on leased vehicles risk losing them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • No problem, sptrout. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • You're very welcome, trini305. Let's crunch some numbers and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti G36 Coupe with an MSRP of $36,900 and a selling price of $33,500 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 12 months with 12,000 miles per year, its zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $367. This car's 24 month payment would be around $422. With these deals, at lease signing you would have to pay your car's first month's payment, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $50 increment, Mercedes-Benz Finance's $795 acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • You're welcome, drivingmachine. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any site that provides the details of manufacturers' current lease programs to the general public. Infiniti Financial Services' current 24 month, 12,000 mile per year buy rate lease money factor and residual value are .00006 and 64%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Congratulations on your new car. I would be happy to give you my opinion of this deal, but it would be a big help if you would provide me with its full MSRP first. This number will show me how much of a discount you were given and it will enable me to use Infiniti's current lease program to estimate what your monthly payment should be. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • No problem, sulimios. Thanks for the additional information. Don't worry about your car's selling price. Just over dealer invoice is a very good deal. Let's use Infiniti Financial Services' current lease program to estimate what this car's monthly payment should be. According to my calculations, the 24 month, 15,000 mile peer year, zero down, pre-tax monthly payment for a 2006 Infiniti G35X with an MSRP of $37,850 and a selling price of $34,550 should be around $450. This is right in line with your payment. I think that you got a very good deal. Enjoy your new ride :).

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Thanks for the additional information, youngman. A selling price of $34,750 on a 2006 Infiniti G35X that has an MSRP of $37,950 is an excellent deal. I believe that it is right around dealer invoice. Using these prices, I estimate that a 39 month, 15,000 mile per year lease of this car through Infiniti Financial Services would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $427. As you can see, this deal is definitely a treat, not a truck. Enjoy your new ride :).

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Greetings trini305. You should be able to answer any general questions that you have about leasing by checking out the following informative articles that are available right here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment. These pieces are really must reads for anyone who has never leased before. Check them out and let me know if you have any questions.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi Carman/others. I just recently was offered, or battled to agree upon this offer.. but anyhow.. 06 G35 coupe 6MT with Nav, 19"wheels.. etc. Lease - $3,000 down $442/mnth incl tax, for 12 months with 15,000 miles/year. does this sound right? I believe the Msrp was $39140. Not sure of any discounts I've gotten to get to these numbers. they tried for $5400 down and $498.mnth. which is outrageous!! Let me know asap so I can make a decision or keep fighting. Another dealer is working to beat this as well. Thanks in advance! Joe
  • thanks car man. where would I get this number from? is it the capitalized cost which is 37521.75? Not to sound naive, but I am not sure where to get the information. I am leasing through a 3rd party so I am not sure where I would get that information.
  • trinin, that sounds like a great deal on an 06 Coupe with Premium Package - even for a 6MT the invoice is 34,200.

Is anyone else seeing prices below invoice on the coupe?
  • Ok. Here goes....msrp is 37950. The money factor is .00003 and the residual is 65%. Hope this helps in advising me whether or not I got a decent deal!
  • agie1agie1 Posts: 23
    Dealer's quote by phone, 06 G35 coupe msrp 38k, 12 month lease $249/mo, $1,995 down plus bank fee $795, destination charge, tax, no security deposit. Is it good deal?
    Total payment at inception: $4000, is it correct with ny sales tax? Is it too high? Dealer said i can have option to buy at the end of lease, is it right?
  • Good evening--I am trying to get my wife out of a horrible lease on a 2006 Mustang GT convertible--she wants a 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe--here are the numbers I am working on:

2006 Infinite G35 Coupe 6MT - $33800 MSRP
    Premium Package - $2850 MSRP
    Infinite Navigation - $1800 MSRP
    Aero Package - $550 MSRP
    Destination Charge - $700 MSRP
    Ivory Pearl Color
    Total MSRP - $39,700 MSRP

I am able to purchase at invoice which is $36,338
    My wife is $10,820.65 upside down on her trade bringing total purchase price to $47,158.65.

She currently pays $580 per month for 72 months for the Mustang lease--trying to save $50 or so per month in whatever new car she gets--with the current Infiniti lease offers--any chance of getting a payment in the $530 per month range for 48 months or less with a purchase price of $47,158.65 and zero down and 12,000 miles per year--any help or advice is greatly appreciated--thank you!
  • Hi Carman. I just recently was offered, or battled to agree upon this offer.. but anyhow.. 06 G35 coupe 6MT with Nav, 19"wheels.. etc. Lease - $3,000 down $442/mnth incl tax, for 12 months with 15,000 miles/year. does this sound right? I believe the Msrp was $39140. Not sure of any discounts I've gotten to get to these numbers. they tried for $5400 down and $498.mnth. which is outrageous!! Let me know asap so I can make a decision or keep fighting. Another dealer is working to beat this as well. Thanks in advance! Joe