Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti M37 M56 Lease Questions

Comments

• sam_ksam_k Member Posts: 200
    ahsim, people have differing opinions about whether or not to pay the taxes up front. Obviously, if you put the taxes in the payment, you're paying interest on the taxes but if you pay the taxes up front and the car is stolen or totalled (god forbid), you lose that tax money you paid up front, you don't get it back. But if you put the tax in the paymant and if you have gap insurance (which is included in most lease contracts), it covers any additional money you owe after your insurance company pays off. Plus I think one of the points of leasing is to get a new car for a low up front cost.
  • dknightxdknightx Member Posts: 5
    I'm located in Atlanta, Georgia, and am curious as to the current Infiniti Financial lease rates for both a M35 Sport and M45 Sport, 12k miles per year, 24 or 36/39 months. Can I compute a 15k mile lease by simply subtracting a residual point from the above rates?

Thanks!

-Dave
  • brunzcabrunzca Member Posts: 3
    I am looking at leasing a 2006 M35 RWD with Journey pkg. The MSRP is 44,480. I have not yet been to the dealership, so have not been quoted any terms of a lease. I have never leased before, so am not sure what to look for, or what would be a good deal on this vehicle. I am looking for a 36-42 month lease term, with 12-15k miles per year, and may need to roll in appx $5k negative equity from my current vehicle. I have good credit, so that is not a concern. Can someone give me an idea of what to expect as far as payments, and what I need to ask?

Thanks!

Chad
  • blue777blue777 Member Posts: 7
    Hello All,

I would like to lease a m35 non sport....I believe the msrp is about 43k.

Can someone tell me what a good lease deal would be?
    I would like a 42 month lease with 15k per year.

Can I get this car for under 600 per month?? with under 2k at signing? thanks for your help.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi Bhavin. The highest mileage allowance that Infiniti Financial Services publishes residual values for is 15,000 miles per year. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to to do at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty. The money factor for a lease with 18,000 miles per year would be exactly the same as the factor for a lease with 15,000.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
    Hello michifan. You certainly were able to negotiate an attractive selling price for your car. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M35x through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 39 months with 15,000 miles per year right now, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00201 and 58%, respectively. The money factor for an otherwise identical lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be the same, but the residual value would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings ahsim. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the car that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this car's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to work up a sample lease payment on the car that you are interested in for you if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
  • milsey2milsey2 Member Posts: 12
    Ok - here is the best I could do in South Florida. M35 with Journey Package, MSRP $44,675, $1,000 down payment not including first month, tax, tag, etc., 39 months at 1,000 miles per month, total lease payment including 6% tax at $565 per month.
    1. Is this good or just ok?
    2. How much more should I pay per month to jump the miles to $15,000 per year.
    Here's the information that you are looking for, Dave. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00160 and 70%, respectively. The numbers for otherwise identical 36 and 39 month leases of this car should be .00180 / 59% and .00196 / 58%. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport through IFS right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00181 and 72%, respectively. The numbers for otherwise identical 36 and 39 month leases of this car should be .00166 / 60% and .00181 / 59%. For any of these leases, IFS' 12,000 miles per year residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    I just posted my info for an M35 lease - look a couple of posts up please! If I was able to extend the lease to 42 months to reduce the monthly payment, what would be a good deal for me given the same parameters as above:
    1. 12K miles per year and
    2. 15K miles per year.
    Thank you very much.
  • dknightxdknightx Member Posts: 5
    Thanks so much for the lease numbers, Car_man! I went to my dealer today armed with them and easily negotiated $1k over invoice for a M45 Sport w/ Journey + Technology packages. Having a spreadsheet with your numbers on it really made me seem to know what I was talking about... ;) I think they were quite surprised that I had them, and my numbers were perfect to the penny.

My order will get placed at the beginning of November for February delivery. I'll be back in February to get updated IFS rates on the M45 Sport then.

Thanks again!

-Dave
  • ahsimahsim Member Posts: 6
    I negotiated M35x for $700 over an invoice price with Tech and Journey package. Monthly payments came out $592.18. for 36 month lease 10k/year. All sales taxes, 1-st payment and bank fee paid up front. This site was extremely helpful in all process.
    Thank you to everybody who participate
    Welcome Chad. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

When leasing, the two most important items to pay attention to are your vehicle's selling price and the lease money factor that is being used to calculate its payment. The selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. You may be able to get a good idea of how much to pay for this car by visiting rhe following discussion: "Infiniti M35/M45: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Once you have arrived at an attractive selling price, have the dealer that you are working with calculate your car's lease payment using its "buy rate" lease money factor. Banks, like the one that you will most likely lease your M through - Infiniti Financial Services, all provide dealers with a list of the lowest money factors that they are allowed to use to calculate vehicles' monthly lease payments. While dealers cannot use lower money factors to calculate payments, they can often mark-up vehicles money factors to add additional back-end or hidden profit to your deal. This sort of practice is completely legal, but can usually be avoided if you confront the dealer that you are working with with the buy rate money factor for your car. I can tell you want that is right now if you let me know how long you want to lease it for and how many miles per year you need to be allowed to drive it. With this information, along with the MSRP and selling price I can even estimate what this car's lease payment should be like if you want.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi blue777. Let's start by taking a look at this car's current lease program for the term and mileage allowance that you are interested in. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M35 non-Sport model through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 42 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00210 and 57%, respectively. We can use this information to calculate a lease payment on the car that you are interested in, but in order to do so we need to know its full MSRP (which you have already provided) and its selling price. I am not personally all that familiar with what the market is like for the '06 M35 in your area right now, but you may be able to figure out approximately how much you should pay for this car by visiting the following discussion: "Infiniti M35/M45: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". Once you have an approximate selling price, let me know and I will estimate what this car's payment should be for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey milsey2. You never mentioned the selling price of the car that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the car that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion on this deal if you let me know what its selling price is. With this information I can also tell you how much your payment will increase if you change from 12,000 to 15,000 miles per year.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome Dave. I am glad that I was able to help you out. It sounds like you did a great job in your negotiations. I'm sure that you will be counting the days until your new car arrives :) .

Car_man
    Host
    Congratulations on your new car ahsim. I'm glad that you found this discussion so helpful. Thanks for taking the time to stop back and let us all know how your deal turned out. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car Man,

I went to the dealer yesterday, and they offered me a 42month lease @ $682 including taxes, on a M35 Sport w/ Journey pkg (15k miles/yr), putting about $730 down to cover fees, (MSRP $45,680). I find this to be very high, since Mercedes is offering a $54k E350 for $499/mth with about $5k down for 39mos. I am not sure what the invoice is on this specific vehicle is, and I am trying to get the dealer to give me the money factor they are using. I was thinking I should at worst get something in the 550 range, and this seems reasonable based on the above poster who get 565 on a 44k+ purch price. I asked for 15k miles, but may be able to go 12k if it makes a significant difference. Any help you can provide would be great.

Thanks

Chad
    CarMan-

I should be able to get the car for 41k....the exact msrp is 43290....thanks a lot!!

Blue7777
    Ok - here is the best I could do in South Florida. M35 with Journey Package, MSRP $44,440, SELLING PRICE $42,205, $1,000 down payment not including first month, tax, tag, etc., 39 months at 1,000 miles per month, total lease payment including 6% tax at $565 per month.
    2. How much more should I pay per month to jump the miles to 15,000 per year.
    Thank you Car man!
    P.S. - If somebody told me that I could get this car for $499 a month with 0 down for 39 months (to give an example), why would I really care what the selling price actually was since I am not going to buy this car at end of lease. As long as the car had what features I wanted, I just care about the lowest lease possible. Am I wrong????
    I visited the local dealership here in Jacksonville, FL, and looked at a M35 Sport w/ Journey pkg. MSRP was $45,780, invoice was $41,386. The dealership offered a payment of $682/mth on 42mth terms @ 15k miles/yr. I obviously refused, based on the deals I have seen here, and told them I would pay $42k, which, with the money factors and residuals listed here for this lease, would give me a payment of $573, with $1k down. The dealer refused to go any lower, and by my calculations, is only willing to sell the car at the full MSRP. I guess its off to the Lexus dealership for me...

Thanks for the help

Chad
  • no_seno_se Member Posts: 2
    Hi all,
    I just visited Grubbs Infiniti in Fort Worth, Texas. The internet sales manager was not in so I talked directly with the finance manger. I told him I was interested in an M35 (non sport) with Journey, Tech, and floor mat. I have a few question about the lease fiqures he gave me.

1. He stated the M is not eligable for the VPP program yet. True/False ? He did say they could get close to that programs price.
    2. Here are the lease details:
    This lease is for one lump payment up front. No cap. reduction, simply paying all payments up front.
    MSRP: 48,600
    Cap cost: $47, 500 (he claimed to have no idea what $ I could neg)
    Cap Reduc: 0
    Resid: 73% = $35,478
    Total Dep = $12,022
    Monthly pay = $758.15
    Doc fee =$50
    Tax (6.25) = $2968.75
    License Fees = $144.59
    Advance Pym = $18,195.60
    Sec Dep = $0
    Bank Fee = 550
    Total drive = $21,908.94

Rate = 3.100
    Term = 24 mo

For what ever goofy reason, it doesn't spec the milage on this sheet he gave me, but I verbally asked for 15k...who knows.

Thanks
  • lcmindlcmind Member Posts: 1
    First Thanks to everyone at the forums. The suggestions have been very helpful. CARMAN/other forum posters if you could take a look and let me know your thoughts on the following it would be much appreciated.

I am in the process of negotiating a lease for the M35X Premium package. I followed tips such as negotiate price first, then trade in value then leasing.

Here is where I am so far. Haven’t signed anything either for purchase of the car or lease agreement. They did not have any M35X premiums on the lot but found 5 to my liking near by.

MSRP $54,320 ($43,220 +$10,500 premium, + 600 destination)
    Negotiated Price $52,000
    Trade in $6,500 (1995 740i BWW) Using this for upfront costs and taking the rest in a check

Here are the lease details: I asked for 36 months and 42 months at 10k per year (I do not put a lot of miles on my car)

MSRP: $54,320
    Cap cost: $52,000
    Cap Reduc: 0
    Resid: 42 months 58% (57% for 12k, 58% for 15k) He calced a buy out at $31,534 (I can’t get to this number)
    Resid :36 months 62% (57% for 12k, 58% for 15k) He calced a buy out at $33,709 (I can’t get to this number)
    Money factor 42 months .002251121 (5.4%)
    Money factor 36 months .002146324 (5.15%)
    Tax 6% (Pennsylvania)
    Sec Dep = $0

Monthly payment 42 months $734.51 (I can’t get to his number. Using leasing calculator I get $716.39)

Monthly payment 36 months $753.12 (I can’t get to his number. Using leasing calculator I get $734.74)

Up front payment on the 42 month he calced at $1,526.01
    Bank Fee $550
    Tax on Bank Fee 9% $49.50
    Tags 133
    1st months payment 734.51
    Other $1,526.01 minus above = $59 (not sure what this amount is, will need to follow-up with dealer)

I’m beginning to become a bit wary. The salesman was not pushy. We liked him but once I wrote all of his numbers down I came home and did my own number crunching and I can’t get to any of his numbers. Could very well be that I am missing something.

My questions
    1. Given the above figures are his monthly payments and buy out numbers correct?
    2. Do you think I can do better on the money factor? I have not yet asked for the money factor to be lowered. This is the first one he gave.
    3. Any other suggestions that would make the deal better are most appreciated

Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    1) I'm pretty sure your MSRP is $54,370, not $54,320... That makes the residual amounts work out...

2) I'm not positive, but I think leases in PA have an extra tax of 3% on top of the 6% normal sales tax.. (notice the 9% tax on the acquisition fee?). That should make up the difference..

I'm not certain of what the actual numbers should be... this was just from doing a lease calculation on the numbers you provided....

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• msu79gt82msu79gt82 Member Posts: 541
    The dealer refused to go any lower, and by my calculations, is only willing to sell the car at the full MSRP. I guess its off to the Lexus dealership for me...

You should not have to pay full MSRP for an M35; however you are not going to get one for $600 over Invoice either :confuse: Note that the M35 is priced ~$4000 over Invoice. By comparison the RL is priced about $5000 over Invoice. Good luck getting a GS for the $600 over Invoice you are looking for :blush: By the way when I price out a loaded GS300 to compete with my loaded M35, it was $8000 over Invoice :surprise:
  • that_guy77that_guy77 Member Posts: 4
    Sale Price of 48015 on a M35x Nav/Tech/ Full size spare.
    5 security deposits of $700 = $3500 (I get that back at the end).
    $ 1009 upfront (don't get that back).

626.42 a month 39 months.

I think this is an awesome deal.. Thoughts?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

MSRP was 51,060.00
  • nkaynkay Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

I'm another first time leaser, and would appreciate some advice before I decide on a 2006 M35 AWD with Journey pkg, Nav system & Sirius sat radio. MSRP for this version incl the additions is quoted on the net as $46,850/- (invoice $ 42,928/-), and I was looking for a 36 month lease with upto 15,000 miles per year. I'm in New Jersey & gather (from the data others have sent you) that I should be looking for a negotiated price around $1000/- above invoice, MF around 0.002 and RV about 59-60%. Does this sound right? If need be, I can buy in Pa where prices seem noticeably lower. Thanks in advance - your forum has helped me already..
  • bkw5150bkw5150 Member Posts: 1
    I am new to this site, but you seem to have the inside scoop on M45 lease info. Any idea what a fair price ( MSRP/invoice+ & Residual/Lease factor) would be for an M45 Sport with Tech and Journey pckgs, 36 months, 12K/yr in San Diego (specifically Discover Infiniti). Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    The MSRP on the model you are referencing is $48,890 (Invoice $44,691) as far as I can tell.
  • msu79gt82msu79gt82 Member Posts: 541
    Sale Price of 48015 on a M35x Nav/Tech/ Full size spare.

I calculate an MSRP of $51,020 (M35x w/ Journey + Tech, FSS + Mat) and an Invoice of $46,518. I assume that you got the Trunk mat which appears to be a ubiqutous "option" and Journey (required for Tech).

I think $1500 over Invoice is a pretty good deal.
  • apilz_35apilz_35 Member Posts: 4
    Car Man

I am interested in leasing a M35 AWD.
    Could you please tell me the IFS lease rate (residual value and interest rate) from IFS for this vehicle) for 24 and 36 months @ 15000 miles per year.
    AWD M35 with (Journey Package, XM Radio, and Trunk Mat) MSRP $46,930.,

Dealer said my cost would be 1500 over invoice. I live in Pa where the sales tax is 9%
    Hello,

Can someone tell me how much initial payment and how much monthly payments should come to on this lease deal?....(I want as little down as possible)

Infinit m35 base with Nav
    Msrp:43,290
    cost of car: 40,728
    42 month lease with 15k miles per year.

Please help....I don't understand leases well. Thanks so much!!

Blue777
    Car_man, thanks again for all your help. I know that in December, Lexus has their December to Remember sales event and typically the money factors/interest rates offered by Lexus Financial Services go down. What can I expect during Dec, Jan and Feb from other luxury car makers like Infiniti and Acura? Thanks in advance.
    Hey Car Man....

the MSRP is 43290 and the negotiated price is 39728....

42 month lease and 15kper year . Thanks.
    Car Man or anyone elso your input would be appreciated....here is the deal I have on the table.

m35 with Nav, splash, trunk mat

MSRP: 43490
    cap cost: 40936
    residual: 24,789.30
    money factor: .00225
    42 month with 15k per year
    1500.00 due at lease signing(I'm about 500 upside down on a trade in)
    Monthly payment is 588 including 7.75 tax

I am tier two as far as credit goes....

Any advice or input is greatly appreciated. Planning on going to the dealer tomorrow!! Thanks.
    Congratulations ahsim. Would you mind sharing the name of the dealership name where you got your M35x (but not the salesperson or any of the other information which violates the forum rules). Thanks.
  • dzepposdzeppos Member Posts: 6
    Dave 328 - I live in the OC. What dealership did you get this deal from?
    Thanks a lot!
    Demo
  • dave328dave328 Member Posts: 30
    dzeppos,
    The dealership is Mission Viejo. It was done thruogh their internet dept.
  • gs455gs455 Member Posts: 15
    CarMan, for those of us out here monitoring the lease rate info available, can you provide the Infiniti Financial Services November rates for an M35 Sport (36 month, 15,000 mile annual mileage) lease? While we're at it,to help out others, will you do the same for the non-sport? I am planning on ordering my M35S today, and have been keeping up with these to see where we're headed, especially since dealer tells me financing doesn't kick in until car delivered, thus no way to lock in. Consequently I've been trying to see where trend going, as vehicle won't arrive until late Jan/early February. It appears that as time passes residuals go slightly lower (makes sense), but money factor also changed to make resulting monthly payments pretty steady last few months. Do you see any different trend toward beginning of year? As I explained to dealer, it is somewhat discomforting knowing you're gonna order the lease vehicle you want, but at same time it cannot be known exactly how much it will cost monthly since financing unknown until then.
    All thoughts and help appreciated, especially November IFS numbers. Thanks
  • ckelly14ckelly14 Member Posts: 105
    Looking for rates and residuals on the M35 sport 18K miles 36 months. Is there a difference between the nav and non-nav??
  • jeffryjeffry Member Posts: 36
    Does any one know the lowest money factor avaliable for Nov on a base M35?? I'll be needing to do something soon.....HELP.
    Thanks!
    Car man - I did not see your answer to this post:
    Ok - here is the best I could do in South Florida. M35 with Journey Package, MSRP $44,440, SELLING PRICE $42,205, $1,000 down payment not including first month, tax, tag, etc., 39 months at 1,000 miles per month, total lease payment including 6% tax at $565 per month.
    2. How much more should I pay per month to jump the miles to 15,000 per year.
    Thank you Car man!
    P.S. - If somebody told me that I could get this car for $499 a month with 0 down for 39 months (to give an example), why would I really care what the selling price actually was since I am not going to buy this car at end of lease. As long as the car had what features I wanted, I just care about the lowest lease possible. Am I wrong????
  • jeffryjeffry Member Posts: 36
    Milsey,

Until Car Man can get back to us on our questions, here is some info that may be helpful.
    If you go to Edmunds section on leasing:

http://www.edmunds.com/advice/leasing/articles/index.html?tid=edmunds.a.advicelanding.secn- - - av.3.1.* or
    http://www.leaseguide.com/calc.htm

you can get info that explains how this works and a guide as whether leasing is really your best option. Basically, your lease payment relates to the difference between the capitalized cost and the residual value times the money factor (interest). So all this is relevant to your question about the monthly lease payment which is effected about $25-30 per $1K.

Re the 'Capitalized Cost' (ie selling price): I've seen numbers about $3500 below MSRP, so your $2200 difference isn't bad but you might do better, tho I understand So. Fla is a tough market. You could try calling local dealer's 'internet manager' & request a bid. I've found I get a clearer immediate response via phone as often they don't seem to like giving bids by email, though some do. You'll need to let them know if you're ready to move now & of course, what colors & options you're willing to settle for. The better deals seem to come at the end of the month & or from what they have in stock currently.

What number did you get as the money factor on your lease??

Hope this helps.
  • pastypasty Member Posts: 1
    Hello all,

This is my first post and I will just say these forums have been invaluable! Thanks to all who contribute.

Anyway, I've got a "deal" from a local dealer but his monthly payment calculation is much higher than mine. I really could use someone's help to determine if I'm making a mistake or if he's screwing me. Here it is:

M35 Sport w/ Journey Package, Trunk Mats, and Splash Guards
    36 months / 12,000 miles/yr.
    Money Factor - .00215
    Residual - 59%
    MSRP - $45,990
    Selling Price - $43,490
    Cap Cost - $42,090 ($1400 cap cost redux paying up front)
    TX State tax - 6.25%
    Bank Fee = $550 (Paying Up Front)
    Registration = 127.05 (Paying Up Front)
    Security Deposit = $600 (Waived)

Monthly Lease Payment (not incl. tax) = $ 564.27

Am I way off?? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    No problem Chad. I can give you an idea of what this car's lease program is like in November. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport through Infiniti Financial Services for 42 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00193 and 55%, respectively. You might as well go with 15,000 miles per year, because IFS only provides a 1% boost in vehicles' residual values for 12,000 miles per year leases. It is difficult for me to give you my opinion on the lease that you were quoted without knowing what this car's selling price is.

You're right, the 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 is an outstanding vehicle to lease right now. If I was in the market for a vehicle in this class, I would go with the E350 way before I went with an Infiniti M. You can get a loaded E350 sedan with navigation, AWD, the works for under $500 per month before tax. That's a great deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for the additional information, Blue7777. Let's calculate a lease payment on this car and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M35 non-Sport model with an MSRP of $43,290 and a selling price of $41,000 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 42 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $526.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi milsey2. So you were quoted a discount of $2,235 on a car that has a spread of a little over $3,665 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. This means that you are paying around $1,400 over dealer invoice, which is not bad but I would not be surprised if you were able to beat this deal if you are in an area where there is a lot of competition for your business. You may want to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar cars recently: "Infiniti M35/M45: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

I just estimated what this car's lease payment should be if you were to lease it through Infiniti Financial Services for 39 months with 12,000 miles per year and according to my calculations, its zero down, pre-tax payment should be around $535. If you were to increase your mileage allowance for this lease to 15,000 miles per year, the payment would increase to around $545.

The reason why you would want to know what a car's selling price is is that the lower your car's price is, the lower its lease payment will be. Dealers love to hide vehicles' selling prices from consumers who lease because they are often making more money than they would have had the consumer known how much they were actually paying. You can find out exactly how much you should pay for a particular vehicle by doing research here at Edmunds.com. Knowing what the selling price of a vehicle should be enables you to figure out the lowest possible lease payment that you cat get it for.

Car_man
    Host
  • nj_guynj_guy Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone help me out with this one?

2006 M35x (AWD) base model- MRSP $43,290
    1K downpayment
    39 months, 12K per year
    I got quote of a money factor .00200 and a residual of 59%.

What should I be paying? One dealer wanted 575 a month, does that sound right?