Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti M37 M56 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hey Larry. Infiniti hasn't offered support on 24 month leases in a while. It seems to me as though this might be a permanent change.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I'd be happy to help you out, jerseydriver11.

Infiniti Financial Services' 36 month buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 M37X with with 12,000 miles per year are .00126 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The last time that I checked, IFS' lowest mileage allowance was 10,000 miles per year. IFS' 10,000 mile per year residual values are 1% higher than its 12,000 mile per year residuals.

Car_man
    Host
  • carman do you have any input on the lease that i got (few posts up)? A friend wants to get the same car and i am trying to see if i got a good deal so i can recommend it to him.

thanks in advance :)
  • 737capt737capt Posts: 14
    Car_man,
    Do you have the current lease rates and incentives for a 2011 M37 with Sport Package? Thanks!
  • With money down, it is lost if car is totaled or stolen. How are MSD's treated? I would think the gap insurance covers the gap, and the MSD is returned in full if car is totaled or stolen, but need to be absolutely certain.
  • Car_man,
    Do you have the current Lease money factors and residual values for a 2011 M56 Sport for 10,000 miles per year and 36 months. thanks!
  • jerseydriver11jerseydriver11 Posts: 4
    edited October 2010
    I just leased my third M through IFS in NJ. The loss would be covered (minus any insurance deductible) as per the lease I signed.

Paragraph 23 addresses the security deposit and says they will use the security deposit to cover any amounts owed under the lease and that if you perform all of your obligations under the lease the security deposit will be returned at the end of the lease term.

Paragraph 26 addresses Damage, Loss. or Potential Loss of the vehicle. This paragraph covers many issues including repair of damages to the vehicle, etc. It includes language that says if the vehicle is stolen (and not recovered), or destroyed, IFS will accept insurance loss proceeds in full satisfaction of the early lease termination liability and you shall have no further liability if you are in compliance with (1) insurance obligations under the lease, (2) your policy covers the casualty and you have paid the deductible required by the policy, and (3) your lease is not in default.

My reading of this is that if you keep your insurance in place and your lease payments up to date that in the event of a total loss of the vehicle you will pay the deductible required by your insurance policy and they will return your security deposit. Please note that if you make a security deposit you will be an unsecurred creditor of IFS and would be at risk if IFS became insolvent.
  • Hi burzhui. I'd be happy to give you my opinion of this deal. So the dealer sold you this car for 49,166.18 and made your final three payments on your current car at $500 per month for you. What is this car's MSRP? That number will enable me to see how large a dealer discount you were given.

Car_man
    Host
  • I syre do, 737capt. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 M37 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00131 and 57%, respectively.

I heard that Infiniti introduced some brand new dealer cash on this car a couple of days ago, but I don't know the full details of the program. IIRC it was something like $1,000 dealer cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go, scottw58. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 M56 Sport with 10,000 miles per year are .00154 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Car Man, the MSRP of the car is 53,300.
    SMall correction my previous lease was 532 per month so lease took over 3 payments $1596 total
  • Thanks for the additional information, burzhui. It looks like you were given a $4,134 dealer discount on this car. That's probably right around dealer invoice, which would be a good deal on its own, not to mention the fact that the dealer made your final three payments on your current lease for you. This looks like a good deal to me. Just make sure that the dealer used IFS' buy rate lease money factor to calculate your payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car man:)
  • hey carman, just wondering what the lease rate/money factor is on the m56 sport for october. Thanks!
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    52% on 39 months
    51% on 39 months for AWD

Money Factors depend on your credit - range from .00163 to .00465
    Was quoted a deal over the phone today was for a 2011 M37 Sport with Premium Package, 12,000 miles per year, 39 months, $2200 due at inception with a monthly payment of $597 per month. Is this a good deal?
  • pedro45pedro45 Posts: 17
    Maybe it is and maybe it isn't. You have not given us enough information. What is the exact MSRP (around $54,500 I would guess); what is the Cap. Cost (amount you are actually paying, which is MSRP less discount), your state's sales/lease tax, and what makes up the $2,200 initial payment? Not sure if I am missing anything.

One cannot say good deal or not simply from a payment.
    MSRP is $54,600. I did not go as far as to ask what the actual cap cost was. The $2200 included First Payment, Registration, Tax, State of Florida fees, Acquisition Fee and Dealer Fee.
  • pedro45pedro45 Posts: 17
    Cap cost is pretty much the most important piece of information you need. I strongly suggest asking the cap. cost that the $597 payment is based on. Since that $2,200 could not have ALL the lease's taxes included, what is the % tax for leases in Florida?

It is not always the same as sales tax, though it often is. In PA, for example, the sales tax is 6%, while the tax for car leases is 9%.
  • I am buying a 2011 M37x and the base MSRP on the actual sticker off the car is $48,400. The Infiniti and Edmunds websites list it as $48,650. Why the $250 discrepancy? This seems odd and has me a little concerned...
  • Ok, found the answer online, Infiniti increased MSRP by $250 in September, so I guess it's of no consequence...
  • You're very welcome, burzhui.

Car_man
    Host
  • Nice research, xruined901. My guess would have been price increase as well. Many manufacturers implement mid-model year price increases every year.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_Man

Any chance you have the residual and lease factor for the 2011 M37X AWD. Looking for the Touring and Premium Package 10K miles. Also any dealer incentives besides the conquest package....thanks in advance
  • I certainly do, mrmike972. Infiniti Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 M37X AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00108 and 59%, respectively.

There's some back-end money that's available to dealers on this car this month, depending upon how many they sell, but there's no straight cash allowance on it right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • mrmike972mrmike972 Posts: 2
    edited November 2010
    Thanks. I was just quoted 625/month sign in drive (first month and DMV due) in NY for the M37X Awd with Sport and Premium for 36 months. I am coming from Audi so there was Conquest money used . I did the math and it looks as though they are charging me 1200 below invoice PLUS the 1000 conquest incentive. I am wondering if there is any room....any thoughts
  • Hi, What's the buy rate for a 2011 M37x w/ premium package?

I was quoted MSRP $52,975 and cap cost $49,421 with RF 58% and MF .00118. Total cost of lease is $644/mo for 10,000 miles, 3 years. Is this a good deal? Should I ask for a cap cost of invoice ($48,700) or less based on recent posts? How do I get a better MF?

Drive off costs are Motor vehicle, 1st month's payment and $600 bank fees. I'm in NJ so also have to pay luxury tax.
  • You can probably do better, just got an M37x deluxe in MA, MSRP $56,775, for $49,443. 39 months/12k miles, residual 58% and MF 0.00134.
  • Thanks. I wonder how you got that MF when your lease is 12K miles and mine is 10K... I was told that I got a Tier 1 rate when the dealer ran the #
    s based on what I had told him but that when he does the credit check, it may go down to a Tier 0 rate. Were you Tier 1 or Tier 0?

Your deal sounds awesome.
  • I have to get the official MF, Residual, and Cap cost- but was offered M37x, premium, deluxe touring, 10K/yr, 39month lease for $498/month with 3,999 down. So, probably about 600/month with nothing down. Sounded good to me. When I get the final numbers, I can put them here. Anyone get anything like this?