Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti QX56 Lease Questions

Comments

• fpinhofpinho Posts: 43
    Hi Could someone tell me what the residual and money factors are for a QX56 AWD for 36 and 39 months with 10K miles are and also if there is any loyalty and/or other cash available for June?
  • marc68marc68 Posts: 27
    I know the 2011 QX56 programs aren't out yet, but does anyone have an idea of what they think the residual and money factor will be on a totally redone 2011 QX for 39 months, 12k per year?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi fpinho. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 QX56 AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00182 and 50%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00156 and 47%.

Infiniti is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on this truck that is compatible with its special lease program.

In addition to this grand, there is another $1,000 owner loyalty cash on leases of this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi marc68. Infiniti actually does have a lease program out there for the 2011 QX56. This truck's program initially wasn't very attractive...but I heard that it enhanced it a day or two ago. I'll see if I can find out the details of the new, improved program for you. Please check back with me in a day or two with a reminder. At this point, you may want to wait for the release of the new July program anyhow.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for your reply. Please let me know the details when you get them.
  • johnhwjohnhw Posts: 111
    Just test drove it and got a quote for lease. Awesome drive nos 1 and very luxurious. I have a 2008 QX and no comparision between the new one and mine. I expect to get a black/black 4wd with entertainment system and bench rear seat when it arrives, due in soon. The residual is 54% I believe and money factor is good too, similar to the 2.9% purchase interest rate available from IFS. A 39 month lease on a 4wd with entertainment and 12k miles per year is $865/mos with about $3499 down plus TTL. Its shown on the Infiniti web site currently FYI.

Cant emphasize enough what a great upgrade this thing is. Handles and feels like a big car to drive and the acceleration is similar to to a fast car too at 6.2 sec 0-60. Had an 2006 M45 sport and this reminds me of it somewhat, Great job Infiniti, this thing rocks
  • Has the lease on the 2010 QX56 AWD changed in July? What is the residual and money factor? Thanks carman!
  • Hi carman- what is the residual and money factor on the 2011 qx56 for July? 36 and 39 months, 10k miles? Thanks!
  • just got prices from my dealer today
    12k/year
    money factor .00220 (5.2%) for both 36 and 39 months
    resid 57% for 36 mths
    resid 56% for 39 mths
    they have a $600 dealer acq fee, 205 lease fee & $5 tire fee

i ordered the car black obsidian/graphite leather w/mocha burl trim with the theater package and deluxe touring package. the car came in with the technology package also.

msrp around $73k (my notes are at work) lease price was about $1155 for 39 and $1210 for 36. without the technology package should bearound $1165 for 36 and $1110 for 39.

residual sounds like a real good number, but the money factor seems a little high.
  • Thanks for the info- I agree money factor is quite high. Strange that Infiniti puts a 2.9% finance rate and a 5.5% lease rate- at 2.9 with 5k down, it's only a few hundred over a grand to purchase. Hoping that factor comes down some next month, sure the residual will stay the same.

Good luck with the car, let me know how you like it when delivered!
    Here's the latest information for you, marc68.

Infiniti Financial Services' new July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 QX56 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00220 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey monkeyshift. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Let me know if you want the numbers for a different term.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man- those will work. Also, do you know if there is lease loyalty cash towards the 2011 QX?
    You're welcome, monkeyshift. Unfortunately, Infiniti is not currently providing any loyalty cash on the 2011 QX56.

Car_man
    Host
    What is the money factor on a pre-paid lease for 39 months on a 2011 QX56?
  • Hi marc68. I know that Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 39 month lease of a 2011 QX56 AWD is .00220. I'm not sure how much pre-payment reduces this factor by though. I'll look into it and see what I can find out.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am looking at leasing a new 2011 QX56 AWD.........I have my prices all set......The question I have which maybe a dealer or 2 could give their opinion is whether they think there might be better incentives beginning Oct 1, 2010 or if I should just sign a deal tomorrow.

If someone could let me know their thoughts on this, I'd really appreciate it.
  • anthonyl88anthonyl88 Posts: 15
    edited October 2010
    I was quoted last week on the 2011 QX56 for $984 a month on a 39 months lease (10K a year). Residual was just over $40K.

The car included Deluxe touring, technology and Theater package.
  • The residual is 56%
  • I'm trying to decide if I should wait a few months for lease prices to improve, or if the following is good deal:

20K miles/year, theatre/deluxe touring/technology
    $5500 down (first month, taxes, fees), $1045/month for remaining 38 months