Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti QX56 Lease Questions

Comments

• I was quoted 1200 over invoice, for a vehicle with an msrp of 56k. 39 month lease, drive offs only and 800/month including tax (7.75%)12k per year.49% residual and .00185 money factor. It seems like everyone is getting 6-7k discounts on these cars. That would probably make it under invoice. Is this a good deal?

Thanks
  • Hi schmitz1. Not only is there a limited number of 2006 QX56 models left on dealers' lots, Infiniti is no longer providing lease support on the '06 model. If you want to lease one through Infiniti Financial Services right now, its money factor will be an unattractive .00285. On the plus side, the '06 QX56 has $5,000 dealer cash available on it that you can use to negotiate a lower capitalized cost for your lease.

If the .00265 lease money factor that you were quoted for the QX56 that you are interested in was for a 2007 model, it is way out of whack. Infiniti Financial Services' current 39 month buy rate lease money factor for the 2007 QX56 2WD is .00143. The only reason that I can think of why the money factor you were quoted is so high is perhaps the dealer you are working with is running this truck's lease through an independent bank instead of IFS. By doing so they would be able to take advantage of the $4,000 dealer cash that Infiniti is providing on this truck. This cash is not compatible with IFS leases. I would be happy to use Infiniti's lease program to calculate a sample lease payment on this truck for you, but in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • That's great, Schkab. Congratulations on your new truck. Enjoy :) !

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi yellonsx. $1,200 is a reasonable price for a 2007 Infiniti QX56. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, you may be able to beat this price by a few hundred dollars, but certainly not by a few thousand. Chances are, the other community members that you have seen mentioning extremely low prices on this truck were not leasing them through Infiniti Financial Services. Infiniti is providing thousands of dollars in dealer cash on the 2007 QX56, $4,000 to be exact, but this incentive is not compatible with IFS' special lease program.

The lease money factor that you were quoted looks reasonable to me, but here is IFS' latest lease program for the model that you are interested in. IFS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2007 Infiniti QX56 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00101 and 49%, respectively.

Overall I would say that the deal that you were quoted is reasonable, but may be able to be beaten by a little bit.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi Car Man,

So what we should do is take the cash back from Infiniti, and go with a different leasing company, right? Here's the deal I have on the table. I think this guys is slow playing me. What do you think. I have excellent credit by the way.

Loaded 2007 4WD
    MSRP $ 56,880.00 Your CAP . COST $ 52,775.00

He says the best he can do for me is $ 775.00 a month, including tax and license. I got a better deal than this when I purchased my MB last year, which was actually about $ 8,000 dollars more.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  • By the way, the terms for the lease were 15,000 miles a year, 39 months, 2500 down and $ 775.00 out the door per month.
  • Hey brick760. I'm not convinced that taking the cash instead of Infiniti Financial Services' special lease program is the way to go on this model. Special lease programs are often very, very expensive for manufacturers. You would be surprised how much the support they are providing on leases costs in many instances. I am not familiar with what sort of lease programs independent banks have on the 2007 QX56 right now, but I suspect that you may be better off leasing through IFS even if it means that you can't take advantage of the dealer cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • kosta1kosta1 Posts: 11
    I LIVE IN LA. I HAVE A PRE-PAID LEASE ON ON RX330 2005 FULLY LOADED THAT EXPIRES END OF SEPTEMBER. FULLY LOADED 2WD THEY OFFERED ME NO DOWN, THEY WILL TAKE THE LEXUS AND 620 A MONTH INCLUDING TAX. I WALKED OUT, B/C I STILL THINK IT IS TOO MUCH. I OFFERED THEM 585, WHAT I UNDERSTAND, NO ONE WANTS THESE CARS ANYMORE, EVEN I AM NOT SURE IF I WANT TO SPEND 120 DOLLARS ON FILLING UP THE GAS TANK, THAT IS WHY, UNLESS YOU GIVE ME A GREAT DEAL I DON'T WANT IT. GET THIS, THEY STILL HAVE 2006 ON THE LOT-BRAND SPANKING NEW THAT THEY GIVING ME FOR 38,000. I THINK A LOT OF NEW CARS ARE GOING TO BE OUT WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS, THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT TO GET STUCK WITH A 3 YEAR LEASE WITH A MONEY HUNGRY CAR.
  • fletch58fletch58 Posts: 19
    What do you guys think of this QX56 39 months, $1500 out of pocket, Sticker $54,100, 17.5 miles, $740 which includes tax ????
  • vertvert Posts: 2
    Could someone be kind enough to share the current lease terms for a 4 x 2 QX56

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi fletch58. You never mentioned the selling price of the QX56 that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the truck that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what its selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi vert. This truck's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. You never mentioned what either of these variables are, so for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Infiniti QX56 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00047 and 50%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Please help.
    offered a lease on 07 infiniti qx56 4x4. 42 month lease at selling price of $53125. $1000 over invoice of particular car. $1073 inception fees, $1766 down payment, $595 assignment fee of tot. cap cost $51954. resid value (52%) at $29578. Plus $568 for mileage adj to 12000 miles and adjusted residual value of $30146. We will adjust again to get 15000 miles. money factor .002544944. monthly payment $728 for 21months and $794 for last 21months due to trade in tax deferral.
    is this good? And.....would it be smarter to wait for 2008 for leasing purposes?
    Thanks so much!
    Michelle
  • topleft12topleft12 Posts: 3
    Car_Man,

Can you help me out with leasing terms on the new 2008 QX56 4X4. Are there any deal out there you are aware of.

I am looking to do a 39 month /12K lease. Cap cost on the car is 59K, I think i can get it for 55K. What is the current money factor and residual you are seeing. Based on a money factor of .0017 and residual of 50% i get a payment of about 800 a month. Does that seem right? Are my MF and Resid to high and low respectfully?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

M
  • baxterdownbaxterdown Posts: 36
    Hi Car_Man,

What are the MF and residual for a 36 and/or 39 month lease on a 2WD 2008 QX56 with 15,000 miles X year?

Thanks!

Jose
  • preet528preet528 Posts: 2
    Hello all,
    I am looking at a 2008 QX56 AWD, fully loaded with all options including the dvd player, MSRP $58075 selling price $54K, 39 month lease, 15K miles/year, $4200 out of pocket includes everything, $760 montly payment. I wanted to know if that is a good deal or not? thanks
  • kparchkparch Posts: 1
    Hi,
    It's a better deal than what I was quoted in OK. On a 2008 QX56 AWD stickered at 58075, they are offering me a lease rate of 884/month with 0 down (except for TT&L) for 36 imonths at 15K miles/year. Preet528, if you don't mind me asking, what dealership where you quoted those numbers from? Thanks
  • preet528preet528 Posts: 2
    Hey kparch,
    these numbers are from infiniti of massapequa in Long Island, NY. from what you tell it does sound like good deal, thanks for the info.
  • yowzersyowzers Posts: 5
    Yeah thats a great deal. For 08 AWD loaded same price $58075 I was quoted for a 39 month lease $4500 down 15K miles for $799/month thats including tax tag & title. So I guess you got a good deal @ $760/ month was that also including tax tag and title?
  • yowzersyowzers Posts: 5
    Did any of you pay the $595 dealer fee (Acquistion Fee)?