Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti QX56 Lease Questions

Comments

• ahashmiahashmi Posts: 67
    Hi Car_man,

Would you happen to know MF and RV for a 2011 QX56 4WD but for 39 months with 12,000 mi/yr or 10,000 mi/yr?

Thanks,
    This is been a lot of help
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I'm glad that you've found this discussion so helpful, ahashmi. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2011 QX56 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00171 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Car_man,

In a previous post you said for 36 mo the RV was 54%, is it the same for 39 months?

Also, can you provide for September as well? (sorry about the bother)
  • Sept 4wd

36 - 12k = 55%
    39 - 12k = 54%

Add 1% if you go to 10k per year!
  • aotdaotd Posts: 3
    I am looking for lease info on the 2011 Q56 4WD 15,000 miles 39 months. The real question is will the 2012 models offer better residuals ( but less dealer discounts) to warrant waiting? Thanks for the info.
  • You're right in theory, aotd. The residual values for a 2012 model should be better than the residual for a 2011 model. The problem is that the residuals for the QX56 aren't much better.

IFS' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 QX56 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00170 and 52%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00220 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
  • tlecotleco Posts: 34
    So far - with Mercedes and Infinity - All of them quoted with higher MF. They said that they Gave big discounts for the cars and they need to make money on the finance.
    Have you heard of this before.
    Please confirm
    I want to have a good deal but yet dont want to be uninform
  • Hi tleco. Of course it is theoretically possible for a dealer that is marking up your money factor to give you the best overall deal, i.e. the lowest monthly payment, but I personally prefer that the dealer uses the buy rate. That makes the whole deal more transparent. I suspect that you will be able to find a dealer that will use the buy rate if you shop around and negotiate some.

Car_man
    Host
  • mdkrpmdkrp Posts: 19
    Hello Carman,
    can you give me MF and Residuals for the 2WD QX56 for both 2011 and 2012 for Sept and Oct (if known).
    Lease for 39 mos at 12k miles/yr.

Many thanks for your help
    MKDRP
    Car_Man or anyone who is good with lease figures- please help:
    can you run these lease figures? I have and can't seem to come up with what the dealer is coming up with for a 2012 QX56 RWD:
    MSRP 63560
    negotiated price 59587
    MF 0.00152
    55% residual
    36 month/12K mi/yr
    document fee 449
    Acquisition fee 700
    registration 1050
    dealer add ons 260
    tax rate of 9.1%

He comes up with Monthly payment of 907.56 inclusive of tax
    but I keep coming up with around 981.78
    I know I should be happy with lower amount but I do want to be sure there are no "surprises" at closing time.

Any thoughts/suggestions?
    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,901
    Are you adding all of those extra amount into the CAP cost? It looks as though you are.

Maybe the dealer isn't? And, expects you to pay them on signing?

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• tlecotleco Posts: 34
    Where do you live?
    Registration fee and document fee are extremely HIGH
    I also think that they expected you to pay those at closing
    you are correct, kyfdx. I figured it out now. Thanks.
    in AZ; registration is a % of MSRP (basically an excise tax).
    you are correct, for some reason I kept rolling it into the cap cost.
  • I'd be happy to help you out, mdkrp. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 QX56 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 model are .00151 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • mlxmlx Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,
    could you show me the MF and Residuals of 4WD QX56 for both 2011 and 2012 Nov or Dec (if known)?
    Lease for 39 mos at 10k miles/yr.

Many thanks for your help.

mlx
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, mlx. Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 QX56 4WD with 10,000 miles per year are .00163 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 model are .00154 and 53%.

I believe that this lease program is scheduled to run through the end of November, but I suspect that it will be very similar in December.

Car_man
    Host
  • After some negotiations with the dealer today, we agreed on a 2011 QX56 4WD with a sticker price of $66,160, a down-payment of $7,500 and a trade-in of $9,660 for a net amount of $49,000. The residual is $35,064.80, which is 53%. We agreed on a monthly payment of $599. Is this a good deal? The car has every option, with entertainment package, captain's chairs in the 2nd row, heated seats, etc.

I think the big difference is that they are giving me $9,660 for my truck, which is absolutely not worth more than $4,000 and probably more like $2,500-3,000.

Any feedback would be great to have going in tomorrow to pick it up. I feel like it's a decent deal, but if they try to renegotiate when I go in, I want to know how much I should give.
  • i should add that this is for a 12,000 mi/yr allowance with 25c/mi after that. it's a 39mo lease.
  • I'm curious, did they try to switch the deal on you... or are you driving a new QX? :)
  • they didn't switch it, but i'm still not really sure if it's a great deal or not. on the way to the dealership, i called the land rover place who was trying to sell me a 2011 LR4. the "cost" was about $1k higher, and i had them give me the monthly payment for the same exact terms. they called back with a payment of $770/mo, which is almost 30% higher.

so... i have a shiny new QX56.

i would LOVE someone to respond and tell me if i should be happy about this deal or not...
  • I have a 2012 qx56 sticker is 66240 negotiated price is 59435. I want to lease. Can you give me residual and money factor for 36 and 39 months. I need 15k miles a year.

Thank you
  • Hello Charliem.
    I'm nearly certain that's not enough of a discount. If you can forward to me the exact specs and options, I'll get you my email address. I'm thinking I can get you one for less. Hope you're well.

- Chris
  • I am looking at purchasing a brand-new leftover 2011 Infiniti QX56 from a dealership in the Sacramento area.
    Does anyone know if a 2011 can still be leased even though it is new?
    The reason I am asking is because last year about this time I was in the market for a 7-series BMW. The dealer had a smokin' deal on a 2010 750li, and when I asked why it was such a bargain, he told me that most people lease these vehicles and even though it was new, it couldn't be leased because it wasn't a current model year vehicle. So I don't know if that was bull or if there is some validity to it.
    I am planning on paying cash for the QX as I keep my cars for a long time, but was wondering if I could use this as a bargaining chip.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
  • Hello charliem. Infiniti Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 QX56 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00164 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00163 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Yes, norcalhills, the 2011 QX56 can indeed still be leased if you really want to. Infiniti has not pulled the plug on its lease support for most 2011 models yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • The buying forum is dead. I see people talking prices here. I am interested in buying and have looked at 2 2012 QX56 vehicles this week and all sold before I decided what to do. One was a 4 wheel drive and the other was a 2 wheel drive. The 2 wheel drive was available but with the wheel package I didn't want. So I thought well the 4 wheel drive is not much more than the wheel package so I will deal on it. I went back and it was gone and the other one too. No one has them here in Texas that I can find. Rather one. There were 2 yesterday and one left today but not in Austin. I want a platinum grey with the graphite interior, theater package, and lighted step plate but no big deal on that. Chrome step in back and the cargo net package. I know I can buy that at parts so again no big deal.

Here is the problem. I couldn't figure out why the prices didn't match up on the ones I was looking at to Infiniti or Edmunds or NADA for that matter. They were 500 off. I finally figured out with no help from sales that prices had went up and these were 500 less. I can get another one but the same thing is 500 more. Oh they say I can get a discount but whatever it is, it is now 500 higher either way. Nothing I can do.

I can go with the bigger wheels if I have to and if the deal is good enough. Same for 4 wheel drive. The grey is hard to find in Texas except the tan interior and all of the package taking it to 70k or more.

I guess my question is in ordering one, is there any discount I can get or are you better off buying off the lot when they get something? I was offered 4,500 off of the one that had the old pricing. It was priced at 65,795. Now it is 66,295 for the same thing. It was a 4 wheel drive and had standard wheels, theater package, lighted kick plates, cargo package deal, chrome step up. That same one would be like getting 5,000 off if I found it and got the same deal. This was with no real negotiating and I figure I could have done better.

So what is it realistic to get off? We did settle also on a price for my trade in. I will pay cash.

Sorry to post this on the lease part but the buy part is dead.
  • Hello car_man...can you pls provide the residual and money factor for qx56 awd for feb.
    Would appreciate it if you can provide it for both 12k and 15k miles/yr.
    Lease term is 39 months.

Thx
  • Like the above, I am looking for residual and money factor for February QX56 AWD. Also, carman, do you think that the Advertised $835 per month, 39 Months, 12,000 miles per year with $3,999 down (includes first month $835) is a good deal or can a person typically do better than the advertised special? What in your opinion would be a good deal right now per month for a 2012 AWD with theater? I appreciate any input.
  • Looking at leasing a QX56 from local dealer. Model is 4x4 with theater package and bench second row.
    First, I don't really want the theater package, but the salesman is pushing it on me that they are all being made/sold with it.
    Quoted list of $67,420 and sale price of $64,700. With $4500 down for a 39 month lease, with 12,000 miles per year, dealer quoted lease rate of $910/ month plus tax.
    Based on the residuals and money factors cited above, this appears about $100/month too high.
    Am I mistaken, or am I getting hosed here?